Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What white foids think of rice and currycels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/12qheh7/a_bit_of_advice_to_asian_men_on_this_sub/jgrnsnm/

Asian guys can be attractive (physically) in their own way to people who have an open mind

This is like saying Asian and Indian men can participate in the special olympics and be "successful in their own way" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

But you know what's the ugliest thing I've seen from virtually anybody I've dated? When a guy responds to rejection or conflict or boundaries by throwing insults and accusations out. One of the nastiest I've encountered is an East Indian man who, when I said I didn't want to see him again, accused me repeatedly of being racist, of rejecting him because of the colour of his skin, and who harassed me with unwelcome text messages for weeks afterward.

Over for currycels.

@Fallenleaves @starcrapoo :society:

Mogs me by dating a foid

who cares about what pigskin whores think lmao

Suifuel for @Ricordanza :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

the vast majority of white foids find us rice men to be repulsive (my best estimation is anywhere from 95-99.7% of them). We aren't even remotely considered by them. We are not sexual beings in their eyes.

Those white whores genuinely believe that racial-sexual discrimination are just preferences and that doesn't transfer into racist discrimination in the broader society (outside of racial dating preferences).

but it does. they both go directly hand in hand.

I can look at all of the data from the various dating apps and see what the foid's racial preferences are. Then I can reflect on my entire life to see which race of foids gave me the most experiences as far as mistreatment, hostility, rejection, ostracizing, and racism. it matches precisely with the data from the various dating apps as far as racial preferences.

thats the bottom line and there's simply no getting around that.

Last edited:
She probably thinks she's not a racist, yet that's the most racist thing I've ever read. Hitler would spit his milk up if he read what that bitch is saying.

Dating website women are whores and this drops their desirability to 0. And therefore their opinions are worthless to a man who wants a desirable woman and not street trash

She probably thinks she's not a racist, yet that's the most racist thing I've ever read. Hitler would spit his milk up if he read what that bitch is saying.
Hitler wasn't racist at all in fact. Modern white roasties are by far worse in that regard, they're just good at hiding behind virtue-signalling smokescreen.

Hitler wasn't racist at all in fact. Modern white roasties are by far worse in that regard, they're just good at hiding behind virtue-signalling smokescreen.
Currycelsthenandnow2

the vast majority of white foids find us rice men to be repulsive (my best estimation is anywhere from 95-99.7% of them). We aren't even remotely considered by them. We are not sexual beings in their eyes.

Those white whores genuinely believe that racial-sexual discrimination are just preferences and that doesn't transfer into racist discrimination in the broader society (outside of racial dating preferences).

but it does. they both go directly hand in hand.

I can look at all of the data from the various dating apps and see what the foid's racial preferences are. Then I can reflect on my entire life to see which race of foids gave me the most experiences as far as mistreatment, hostility, rejection, ostracizing, and racism. it matches precisely with the data from the various dating apps as far as racial preferences.

thats the bottom line and there's simply no getting around that.
Nah young mayo foids like prettyboy Ricemen due to Kpop.

They find curries absolutely repulsive though. Wouldn't touch a curry with a 15 feet pole.

cumskin women generally like to control their relationships, but ricemen and curries are too masculine to let that shit fly. hence this retarded foid's rant :feelsjuice:
They have no issues dating BBCs though.

Brutal but nothing surprising