Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Norwood u at?

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
I'm at 2.5 I think. Started balding early 20s. :feelscry:

I'm 2.5 as well.

2.5 widows beak, I keep the hair on top long so I can cast it over the sides

2.5 widows beak, I keep the hair on top long so I can cast it over the sides
Same though the other day I saw myself on a security camera monitor where I saw the back of my head and I've started balding at the back as well holy shit.

I never had hair near my temples( sides of forehead) since I was 13. Born with slight baldness, now I somehow built a few hair follicles with minox and fin

norwood 6 since early 20s. It never fucking began

Did women want you when you had a full head of hair?
Yes? Leave this forum and get a transplant.
No? Why give a shit then?

1, later baldies

I dont understand the norwood scheme. How can you tell the difference between 1,2 and 3 considering that different people have different hairline since early childhood. My hairline was always not straight, even when i was 5, but that doesnt mean that i was balding at 5.

So i really dont know what norwood i am. I dont even know if i had lost some hair since childhood or not.

I dont understand the norwood scheme. How can you tell the difference between 1,2 and 3 considering that different people have different hairline since early childhood. My hairline was always not straight, even when i was 5, but that doesnt mean that i was balding at 5.

So i really dont know what norwood i am. I dont even know if i had lost some hair since childhood or not.
But im probably 1, because i had the same hairline at 15.

2 and has been like that more than five years already. Have visible widow's peak, weak temples, hairline receded up to 1 cm at the sides, noticeable but not the end of the world

Did women want you when you had a full head of hair?
Yes? Leave this forum and get a transplant.
No? Why give a shit then?
It's not that simple. Even if I didn't get attention from women when I had a full set of hair I still looked better than I do now. This applies to 99% of men - everyone looks better with hair. It doesn't just come down to whether or not women like you or not, all of society treats you slightly better and you don't want to kill yourself as much when you look in the mirror.

2. Was destined for 3+ but under control with dutasteride, minoxidal, micro needling, ketoconazole shampoo

It's not that simple. Even if I didn't get attention from women when I had a full set of hair I still looked better than I do now. This applies to 99% of men - everyone looks better with hair. It doesn't just come down to whether or not women like you or not, all of society treats you slightly better and you don't want to kill yourself as much when you look in the mirror.
If you want men to treat you better, hitting the gym is unironically the way. I wouldn't say it's worth the effort but it will do far more for how men treat you than having norwood 0 or whatever full hair is.

Partial_Norwood_scale_for_male_pattern_baldness.png

3 without the vertex.

I just ordered a head shaver.

Finally giving up.

Nothing more pathetic than a man that tries to hide his crown too long. Shave that shit when it's time, it's fucking horrendous.

It's over for norwoodingcels.