Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I dont consider myself incel (...) 20 yo male kissless virgin"

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
The classic "I may be virgin but atleast im not inkwell!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy: Fucking soy chuggers

He’ll be here soon.

Give him some time and he will join the forum kek

The classic "I may be virgin but atleast im not inkwell!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy: Fucking soy chuggers
He needs to do more thinking @EgyptianNiggerKANG

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1byqmyy/i_dont_know_how_to_stop_feeling_like_this/

What do they think an incel is ? A 20s male kissless virgin is by definition involuntarily celibate.

JFL at specifying "male" kissless virgin. We know you're a male LMFAO.

That Redditard is stupid. You don't "consider" yourself incel or not. You either are an incel or you are not. It isn't something you decide for yourself. It's out of your control. It is as simple as that.

Now being blackpilled, that is a different story. There is a world of difference between blackpilled incels and nonblackpilled incels.

r/incelexit is full of lost causes like us. they can't escape inceldom by merely changing their beliefs and mindset. they have to take action to raise their SMV too (looksmaxxing) but there's a limit to that too and most won't make it above the threshold to escape inceldom and ascend. sure there's a few mentalcels who need a change of mindset but for most, it's totally over. at least here, we don't gaslight people and constantly goad them to run on a self improovement treadmill that won't get them bitches.

That Redditard is stupid. You don't "consider" yourself incel or not. You either are an incel or you are not. It isn't something you decide for yourself. It's out of your control. It is as simple as that.

Now being blackpilled, that is a different story. There is a world of difference between blackpilled incels and nonblackpilled incels.

spot on

r/incelexit is full of lost causes like us. they can't escape inceldom by merely changing their beliefs and mindset. they have to take action to raise their SMV too (looksmaxxing) but there's a limit to that too and most won't make it above the threshold to escape inceldom and ascend. sure there's a few mentalcels who need a change of mindset but for most, it's totally over. at least here, we don't gaslight people and constantly goad them to run on a self improovement treadmill that won't get them bitches.

they need change their personality (ie: be taller)

they need change their personality (ie: be taller)
lol ironically they're right about this whole narrative of "personality" being a factor in attraction. they're right in the wrong way though :feelskek: foids are turned on by dark triad, assertive and aggressive personalities. these types of personalities overpower foid nature as it shows the man won't be controlled or manipulated using foid tactics. the dark triad operates at a level beyond her and that turns her on because she can't control him. dark triads are immoral though so it completely destroys the basis of the moral high ground these normies take against incels. dark triad can't be forced imo, so the whole "change your personality" spiel is BS because most personality traits are hard wired into us because of genetics and environment. wrong genetics and environment and agepill destroys this argument.

most of us have been fucked over by life though and became high inhib soooo... so much for "puhrsohnality". not everyone will become a dark triad freak just to stoop down to the immoral level of foids

Last edited:
lol ironically they're right about this whole narrative of "personality" being a factor in attraction. they're right in the wrong way though :feelskek: foids are turned on by dark triad, assertive and aggressive personalities. these types of personalities overpower foid nature as it shows the man won't be controlled or manipulated using foid tactics. the dark triad operates at a level beyond her and that turns her on because she can't control him. dark triads are immoral though so it completely destroys the basis of the moral high ground these normies take. dark triad can't be forced imo, so the whole "change your personality" spiel is BS because most personality traits are hard wired into us because of genetics and environment. wrong genetics and environment and agepill destroys this argument.

most of us have been fucked over by life though and became high inhib soooo... so much for "puhrsohnality". not everyone will become a dark triad freak just to stoop down to the immoral level of foids

facts

The R/incelexit subreddit is so funny to me.

Like these people think they can just stop being incel lmaoo.

The only way you can stop being incel is with looksmaxing (If your genetic base is good enough) or surgery (for your face or height or whatever)

you can't just say "I don't identify with incel anymore so I'm not incel" as @SnakeCel said in his comment here you either are incel or your not. You can't just choose.

It's not what you believe it's what you are.
Chad could have every incel belief they would still fuck him and give him attention.
You will never get approval from foids by pandering to them because they will always gaslight you into thinking it's still your fault somehow no matter what you do.

Last edited:
He's in denial, he also doesn't realize that you don't have to hate every single woman to be incel.

He wont be able to run away forever. We are the only ones who would accept him and he knows it deep down

What the fuck do they think incel means. It shows you how demonised we are for existing

Of course normies are going to try to brainwash him with lies.

Screenshot 20240410 191642 Gallery

Incel-in-denial. Many such cases. However its kind of irrelevant whether he considers himself an incel, if he's a virgin then women will clown on him for being a virgin and an incel.

You don't define your own reality. That's the blackpill right there. You don't get to decide whether you're an incel or not.

The R/incelexit subreddit is so funny to me.

Like these people think they can just stop being incel lmalmaoo
We should create a r/HomelessExit. I'm sure the homelessness problem would disappear over night if homeless people overcame their toxic mindset and stopped calling themselves homeless. :lul:

Last edited:
We should create a r/HomelessExit. I'm sure the homelessness problem would disappear over night if homeless people overcame their toxic mindset and stopped calling themselves homeless. :lul:
High iq idea :bigbrain:

I think he doesn’t consider himself incel because some incels are not normal and take things too far and that villainized everybody else. So even if somebody is technicall an incel they don’t want to be associated with it since the name is tainted by a vocal minority

I think he doesn’t consider himself incel because some incels are not normal and take things too far and that villainized everybody else. So even if somebody is technicall an incel they don’t want to be associated with it since the name is tainted by a vocal minority
makes sense he probably dont want to be labelled as such

I can hate all I want but I used to be like that too so I can't really talk jfl

Classic bluepilled thinking. Wait until he can't take the abuse anymore and do a full 180 on his feminist programming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back