Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I’d have to rope if I don’t experience having a girlfriend and having sex and all that by age 35.

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
So I basically have 9 years left before I think it’s fair to say it’s completely over. I swear I’ll lose my mind if I never get to be with a woman in her 20s preferably early 20s. I’ve already kind of given up on ever having a teenage girl. And I can deal with that. But if I get to the point where most women in their early 20s or mid 20s think I’m too old to date and still an Incel then that would be some serious ER fuel. No amount of prostitutes could make up for that level of brutality and rejection.

I wonder if palpatine had his own personal whores to fuck whenever he wanted. Surely yes if he ruled the entire galaxy
I hope he did.

Do you have the guts to rope ?

I wonder if palpatine had his own personal whores to fuck whenever he wanted. Surely yes if he ruled the entire galaxy
Yes, I have no doubt about that. He would have had something akin to Kim Jong Un's pleasure squad.