Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bald and beardless is true subhuman combination

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★
Since my early 20s i am norwood 6 but I also cannot grow any facial hair.

This brutal combination makes you look old and childish at the same time, and also sick, weak, soy and low t.

The funniest part is how genetical lottery shitted on me. My father got bald at 22 also but he could always grow full beard. On mothers side all men could not grow a beard, but they all kept almost full head of hair deep into 50s. And of course i got the worst from both :feelskek:

Yeah there's all this talk about grooming.

But what if you're bald though.

Go to the gym nigga get high t

Since my early 20s i am norwood 6 but I also cannot grow any facial hair.

This brutal combination makes you look old and childish at the same time, and also sick, weak, soy and low t.

The funniest part is how genetical lottery shitted on me. My father got bald at 22 also but he could always grow full beard. On mothers side all men could not grow a beard, but they all kept almost full head of hair deep into 50s. And of course i got the worst from both :feelskek:
It's over for skinheadcels

Well you did mention low t
I just said having no hair and beard make you look low t.. i never measured T levels but i dont think i am actually low t

I can grow a full thick beard but it makes me look like a scary jihadi with rabies

I just said having no hair and beard make you look low t.. i never measured T levels but i dont think i am actually low t
Ah i see dw bro if you have good jaw you can actually look good and assuming youre lean and skinny from gym

I know beardless balder who has a gf.

Minoxidil on your face can help you grow a beard. You just need to use it until you get terminal hairs and then you can stop

It's the soy bugman soyjak look. Bald headed and beard faced. All because genetics fucked you over and your hairline receded due to the Norwood Reaper.

It's all about the bones at the end of the day. Johnny sins is still a chad despite being a cue ball

It's all about the bones at the end of the day. Johnny sins is still a chad despite being a cue ball
That is true, but when your bones are shit or even average hair and beard can help a lot. Having nothing to cover subhuman skull and subhuman face is death

0 zero euro marx jews
I look like Marx with my beard i should tell foids to give up all their wealth to me

Being a manlet would complete the worse trio for an incel.

Harkonnen maXxing is based

Go find your prime JB abomination on Giedi Prime

Eat livers together under the black sun