Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What mental disorder is a bigger sexual death sentence? Autism or Schizophrenia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date

A 5.5/10 dude is more likely to be incel if he has?

• Autism

Votes: 48 61.5%
  • Schizophrenia

Votes: 30 38.5%

• Total voters
Both can be comorbid

a 5.5/10 dude is basically gonna be a sexhaving normie with a few girlfriends and even get some hookups throughout his life
E11965B9 F1FB 44A1 8B73 80B54A880406

More autists are probably permavirgins than schozos. Schizos can act NT unless it's extreme, meaning the extent of their issues inceldom wise is hearing voices in their head while they cum inside a foid. Autists on the other hand have no NT friends or are friendless since we can't act like normal humans. No social circle = no sex unless you're Chad

Schizos are probably more fucked.less overall attarctive to foids than high or even mid functioning aspies, but the spergs are more likely to get distressed about their inceldom, especially if high functioning. Schizos can cope by getting so inside their own fucked up heads they escape to another universe.

The spergs are more likely to get distressed about their inceldom, especially if high functioning. Schizos can cope by getting so inside their own fucked up heads they escape to another universe.
Excellent point. Psychotic incels are able to tulpamaxx, and physically manifest their waifus, while autistic incels are forced to remain on a material plane (for better or worse).

Excellent point. Psychotic incels are able to tulpamaxx, and physically manifest their waifus, while autistic incels are forced to remain on a material plane (for better or worse).
No doubt. & them low function autists...god knows what they dwell on. Some Rain Man shit probably. Good cope.

Autism. You cannot pass as normal. You behave like a robot. Your social skills don't exist. You get shit from anyone. Everyone knows something is off with you but nobody knows what exactly. With schizophrenia there is at least some knowledge in society, with autism none, at least in their case society knows lenience.

Everything feels tiring, you just have to be what you are not and even if you try to pretend to be normal and emulate the behaviors of others it doesn't work, there is always something off with you, you are an alien, it feels like being stranded on a different planet. You have to pretend to be something different and you fail at that.

Has anybody seen somebody going full schizo? It’s much more scarier than an autistic 10 year old banging his head on the wall

Easily schizos. They are completely fucked. My mother has it and without her jew pills she goes insane

Is there someone here that has lost more than 2 and half years of their life in mental hospitals?

Still I don't get tagged.

It's 6:13 and am just closing the computer and going to sleep and have to wake up in 3 hours, so I just say that the majority of 66.7% is right.

I've had literally dozens of schizophrenic room-mates etc. This should not even be a question or contest.

Schizophrenics are the opposite of autists; they are very social, illogical, "people person".

Other bad condition to have in terms of sexual success is severe, non-curable OCD.
Precisely.
Easily schizos. They are completely fucked. My mother has it and without her jew pills she goes insane
Your mother bred so is obviously not incel unless your dad was a rapist.

Autism hands down
Autism = high-inhib beta virgin bugman who only understands numerical logic and cannot grasp spirituality or relate to other people
Schizo = low-inhib badass who can see many realities and understands the nature of god and humanity

THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARR YELLING FOR ME TO TRACK YOU DOWN BRO!

THEY WANT ME TO FIND YOU...
BUY YOU A BEER!