Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What mental disorder is a bigger sexual death sentence? Autism or Schizophrenia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date

A 5.5/10 dude is more likely to be incel if he has?

• Autism

Votes: 48 61.5%
  • Schizophrenia

Votes: 30 38.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Let's take a 5.5/10 dude, who is basically gonna be a sexhaving normie with a few girlfriends and even get some hookups throughout his life. How would he do if he had autism or schizophrenia? Maybe still get laid? or no? and which mental condition do you think would be more likely to cause inceldom?

@SryMyEnglish @Swimcell @The Abyss @Robtical @Atavistic Autist @Ropemaxx @BITG @ionlycopenow

I know some one that’s loco he legit smashes random things screams and shit

I know some one that’s loco he legit smashes random things screams and shit

Schizophrenia usually develops later in life, in one's 20s, which allows for a period of relatively normal development (e.g. Terry Davis), unlike autism.

And there are schizo-celibates who merely have personality features of schizophrenia, and not full-fledged schizophrenia (e.g. Theodore Kaczynski), but they struggle just like autists with social and sexual relationships.

Last edited:
the idea that mentalcels can't exist is retarded. if you're sub8, autism and mental illness is a death sentence

Well, I guess it depends on the degree of the condition. Maybe a highly functioning autist has a better time than a schizophrenic and the latter has a better time than an autist that can barely speak.
You are correct. There is wide variety in both the autism spectrum and the schizophrenia spectrum.

In the schizophrenia spectrum, for example, schizoids are basically vol-cels, not even wanting to have social and sexual relationships, whereas schizotypals are ego-dystonic about their solitude, and avoidants similarly ego-dystonic but having better reality testing (not having as many fantastical beliefs, but still having referential ideation and such, as well as lacking a flat affect).

also, JFL at this claim. should've said betabuxxing normie
i've seen slightly above average guys have girlfriends in high school. my roommate in college was fratmaxxed and got hookups (although he may have been higher than that score)

You are correct. There is wide variety in both the autism spectrum and the schizophrenia spectrum.

In the schizophrenia spectrum, for example, schizoids are basically vol-cels, not even wanting to have social and sexual relationships, whereas schizotypals are ego-dystonic about their solitude, and avoidants similarly ego-dystonic but having better reality testing (not having as many fantastical beliefs, but still having referential ideation and such, as well as lacking a flat affect).
from what i've read about schizophrenia i thought it was something that fucked your life up that makes it harder to function in general, but now you're saying that they're just volcels? (or at least arguably volcels)

Autism. Schizo’s will likely be worse off in every other facet of life, but autism is a sexual (even social) death sentence

What about for ADHD + OCD?
This combination is the essence of autism, tbhngl.

ADHD = acute executive dysfunction, which most diagnosed autists have.
OCD = a neurotic condition which causes ego-dystonic obsessions, which many diagnosed autists have (on top of their own ego-syntonic "obsessions," or pervasive interests).

from what i've read about schizophrenia i thought it was something that fucked your life up that makes it harder to function in general, but now you're saying that they're just volcels? (or at least arguably volcels)
Not everybody with schizophrenic traits is (fully) psychotic, just like not everybody with autism is nonverbal.

Not everybody with schizophrenic traits is (fully) psychotic, just like not everybody with autism is nonverbal.
well autism isn't necessarily nonverbal but just really fucking awkward

as with schizophrenia isn't there other components rather than psychosis, such as motor functions being screwed up?
Autism. Schizo’s will likely be worse off in every other facet of life, but autism is a sexual (even social) death sentence

very close overall. i wonder what the difference comes from though, maybe small sample size though

Diagnosed schizophrenics have the same level of sexual success (or lack of sexual success) as diagnosed autists do, according to a study that's been posted here before.

If anything, autists have slightly more sexual success than schizophrenics, but it is by an insignificant margin.

If I remember correctly, something like 25% of diagnosed male autists and schizophrenics successfully reproduce, and 50% of diagnosed female autists and schizophrenics do.

Diagnosed schizophrenics have the same level of sexual success (or lack of sexual success) as diagnosed autists do, according to a study that's been posted here before.

If anything, autists have slightly more sexual success than schizophrenics, but it is by an insignificant margin.

If I remember correctly, something like 20% of diagnosed male autists and schizophrenics successfully reproduce, and 40% of diagnosed female autists and schizophrenics do.

jfl this one

Schizophrenia usually develops later in life, in one's 20s, which allows for a period of relatively normal development (e.g. Terry Davis), unlike autism.

And there are schizo-celibates who merely have personality features of schizophrenia, and not full-fledged schizophrenia (e.g. Theodore Kaczynski), but they struggle just like autists with social and sexual relationships.
True. My cousin has schizophrenia, he already had multiple relationships and alrearey had sex with at the very least like 8 foids at 19. He was only recently diagnosed. And he's a normie, not a Chad.

I know a french schizophrenic dude that JBWed a noodlewhore so I will vote autism

Obviously schizophrenia, that shit completely fucks your life.

It's all fun and games with schizophrenia until the entities tell you to slaughter your whole family before they kill you.

I think Ted K was probably schizotypal, not actually schizophrenic. Huge difference.

Legitimate autism is a death sentence. Schizophrenia is pretty bad, but so many requiem for a dream white guys who hear voices and do heroin get laid all the time.

I think Ted K was probably schizotypal, not actually schizophrenic. Huge difference.
I would say that he was schizoid rather than schizotypal, because overall he was ego-syntonic in solitude.

There is a bias to diagnose as schizotypal instead of schizoid because the latter implies a "hopeless case," just like @TheNEET found out at his foid shrink. Usually shrinks want to identify a basis for treatment, and will latch onto to any expression of discontent with life or interest in other people to say that you aren't made for the NEET life.

no what i mean is why are you referencing that and what does it have to do with the thread and how is it describing the guys who get laid who have schizophrenia
skinny, 5.5-6.5 white guys with schizophrenia get laid all the time where i live, the same can't be said for the autistics who I knew who fit that description, they're all either obsessed with bus routes and Japanese phone games not leaving the house or fucking full throttle nichemaxxing, getting degrees in deep space ecology or something. not getting laid tho. meanwhile, the emaciated 5'11 schizo/drugged out white guy (in my area) is dropping girls back off at school and taking a nap in a walmart parking lot

I would say that he was schizoid rather than schizotypal, because overall he was ego-syntonic in solitude.

There is a bias to diagnose as schizotypal instead of schizoid because the latter implies a "hopeless case," just like @TheNEET found out at his foid shrink. Usually shrinks want to identify a basis for treatment, and will latch onto to any expression of discontent with life or interest in other people to say that you aren't made for the NEET life.
Neurodivergent intersectional axis

makes sense

Knew a shizophrenic guy who literally had sex with an HIV Positive foid inmate in the mental ward.
Mogs me.

skinny, 5.5-6.5 white guys with schizophrenia get laid all the time where i live, the same can't be said for the autistics who I knew who fit that description, they're all either obsessed with bus routes and Japanese phone games not leaving the house or fucking full throttle nichemaxxing, getting degrees in deep space ecology or something. not getting laid tho. meanwhile, the emaciated 5'11 schizo/drugged out white guy (in my area) is dropping girls back off at school and taking a nap in a walmart parking lot
In previous eras, these schizophrenics and schizoaffectives would be statusmaxxed af through their psychoses, receiving wide audiences to hear what the "angels of God" (i.e. their own internal objects) "revealed" to them.

Meanwhile, the autists would be conducting mini science experiments at home and probably end up executed, either for charges of heresy or in similar absurd circumstances.

A good example of this is what happened to Archimedes of Syracuse, who is reputed to have been autistic. His skills in mathematics provided an integral contribution to Syracuse's defensive fortification network, which the besieging Roman Army could not breach. That is, until a religious holiday came around, and Syracuse's military withdrew from the fortifications for festivities, as hosted by the resident schizos of Syracuse. The Roman Army seized the opportunity to storm the walls, and in the ensuing conquest of Syracuse, Archimedes was killed while he was entranced at work in an experiment.

In previous eras, these schizophrenics and schizoaffectives would be statusmaxxed af through their psychoses, receiving wide audiences to hear what the "angels of God" (i.e. their own internal objects) "revealed" to them.
494913924a8b2caff932faab81783205

not too long ago a white turbo manlet schizo could amass a following of teenage girls who abandon their families to live with him on a dilapidated ranch in the California desert

View attachment 353573
not too long ago a white turbo manlet schizo could amass a following of teenage girls who abandon their families to live with him on a dilapidated ranch in the California desert
I was going to bring up this very point: the intersection between schizophrenia and hybristophilia.

Since hybristophiliacs are usually near psychotic themselves, it only makes sense that schizophrenic gurus would enjoy massive success with cultmaxxing. Mere charismatic psychopaths, on the other hand, are only successful with somewhat more rational people, which significantly decreases their pool of suckers.

Perhaps this is why these psychopaths are so prone to engage in alcoholism and drug abuse, as if to induce the psychoses they wish they had in the first place.

We have schizo oldcel living in our neighborhood, he had a daughter and his case is very severe, my grandmother says he had been taking ghaloperidol back in 90s, so very old case, and I see videos on youtube of autists with the same severity and I see that they literally stood no chance
also @Atavistic Autist is high IQ as always, nice read

Autism. Its the most unsexy disorder. Instantly over
With schizoprenia maybe some foid will think you are a scary badboy psycho or something

Usually rosties hate autism the most because we're higher iq and hard to cuck.

Let's take a 5.5/10 dude, who is basically gonna be a sexhaving normie with a few girlfriends and even get some hookups throughout his life. How would he do if he had autism or schizophrenia? Maybe still get laid? or no? and which mental condition do you think would be more likely to cause inceldom?

@SryMyEnglish @Swimcell @The Abyss @Robtical @Atavistic Autist @Ropemaxx @BITG @ionlycopenow
A 5.5 is “hooking up” with gross foids jfl not his looksmatch in this day and age

B. A. L. D. I. N. G

B. A. L. D. I. N. G

B. A. L. D. I. N. G

Aspie/autism = Incel
Schizo = Gonna smash, low inhib & bitches love reckless tard guys.

I'd rather be schizo than autistic tbf.

I knew a guy with schizophrenia that had 1 gf but he said she only gave out starfish sex, would lay there like a corpse.

After that ended he'd see prostitutes on the regular but always complained about their physical imperfections.

Last edited:
autism is way worse as it's instantly identifiable. It can take time to learn someone is a schizo. The schizo at least has a chance to attract and sleep with a foid before she finds out he's crazy. Besides, women like drama. A schizo would at least initially be perceived as fun and exciting.

Is there someone here that has lost more than 2 and half years of their life in mental hospitals?

Still I don't get tagged.

It's 6:13 and am just closing the computer and going to sleep and have to wake up in 3 hours, so I just say that the majority of 66.7% is right.

I've had literally dozens of schizophrenic room-mates etc. This should not even be a question or contest.

Schizophrenics are the opposite of autists; they are very social, illogical, "people person".

Other bad condition to have in terms of sexual success is severe, non-curable OCD.

Still I don't get tagged.

Schizophrenics are the opposite of autists; they are very social, illogical, "people person".

Other bad condition to have in terms of sexual success is severe, non-curable OCD.
you just joined in 2020 that might be why.

i know a guy irl who became very schizophrenic and he had girlfriends before and i think even after it got bad.

i am sorry but if u think autism is worse than schizophrenia then u are retarded just jfl.

schizophrenia is when u spend ur entire life living a false narrative believing everyone is formally out to get you and people are literally uploading thoughts into your mind autism is just amplified emotions and reactions

Aspie/autism = Incel
Schizo = Gonna smash, low inhib & bitches love reckless tard guys.

I'd rather be schizo than autistic tbf.

I knew a guy with schizophrenia that had 1 gf but he said she only gave out starfish sex, would lay there like a corpse.

After that ended he'd see prostitutes on the regular but always complained about their physical imperfections.
This. Autismos cause instant dry pussy syndrome, which is permanent. Schizos at least get laid before the voices tell them to wear the foid as a skin suit.