Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW what kind of sick fuck would be into lolis? get some help

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
62095372 p0

are you telling me that you would fuck the shit out of her and toss around her cute and petite body? fucking loser, go get some psychological help or go to jail. why don't you go on a date with someone your own age?

oh what's that, you're lonely due to a lack of relationships with women? you also don't get any sex or validation from women? who cares, those are not real problems. if you think they are, then you need to get mental help

I wouldn’t lick her armpits.

it's also more acceptable to fuck another man's asshole or chop up your dick to call yourself a woman

The west is pretty insane ngl

it's also more acceptable to fuck another man's asshole or chop up your dick to call yourself a woman

The west is pretty insane ngl
They'd rather cause problems than help people get through their issues, or be able to find the capacity to overcome problems themselves.

Last edited:
Damn lolicons, How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a Megumin's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax,hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly,"You came so much inside of me", then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.

Damn lolicons, How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a Megumin's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax,hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly,"You came so much inside of me", then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.
Found the incel

idk still cant get off to drawings of little kids

2D girls are better than 3D ones tbh

Guests: 58
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They're really interested in this sort of stuff for some reason, as you may notice from how much attention they pay towards @Mainländer. It's not surprising, since it involves not worshipping old as fuck foids and they are of course coping.
2D girls are better than 3D ones tbh
I agree, I think they are much more physically attractive and that they have much better personalities.

Mygfvsyourgf e92d6f 6734380

Last edited:
They're really interested in this sort of stuff for some reason, as you may notice from how much attention they pay towards @Mainländer. It's not surprising, since it involves not worshipping old as fuck foids and they are of course coping.
They think that we all belong in prison for not worshiping women tbh.

what are those toes??? o_o
I guess they look unrealistic when I think about it, but they look okay to me despite that. Either way, I'm more focused on that ass and her cute face

> /s :soy:

I get your point though.

Everyone has their thing.

I personally can't get off to Loli's. As far as 2D I like some big tits and fat ass.

I'd fuck them if they were real. Which they aren't. So there's nothing to fuck.

Everyone has their thing.

I personally can't get off to Loli's. As far as 2D I like some big tits and fat ass.
i cant get off to super young lolis, they have to be pubescent for me usually. but i don't see the problem with people who are into young lolis

what kind of sick fuck would be into anime ? get some help

O ma gawdddddddddddddddddddddd

Found my newest cope.
Gonna need a link though OP.

I will never touch a little petite loli
FB IMG 15505685599987914

Well that got me hard ngl.

Kill all weebs

Why would I fuck a little girl thats crying?

Anime niggas, get some help

Tfw Not enough shoulder blade hentai online

Guests: 58
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I agree, I think they are much more physically attractive and that they have much better personalities.

View attachment 90369
High iq.

Tbh I can see where you are coming from. 2d's last for a life time.

Whats up with the waifu threads tbhtbh
id like to add that those who consider sagiri a waifu are sick motherfuckers that should be thrown from a 10th floor
now if you excuse me
Makise kurisu maid
cya lolifags

Dammit I read then whole thing....VR cant come soon enough.

Yeah, grow up guys...:feelshmm:

I watched 3 hentais simultaneously today :feelsokman::feelsohh:

better than 50 shades of grey tbh

Every straight man is attracted to this one you posted, every user on this forum, if they say they dont you can already know they are hypocrites that belong to reddit; worse ones: Reddit-tier incels.

the real question is what kind of sick fuck likes anime tbh

It seems that original loli post has balls.

Fuck I knew this copypasta was going to be posted :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: