Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your worst inceldom induced rage/panic attack/depressive episode

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
When I was in high school and saw how stunningly beautiful she looked in one of her pictures I thought about how she rejected me and I couldn’t have her and absolutely lost composure at home and smashed my phone into the corner edge of a table.

was at party with two friends. At one certain moment the two friends are making out with two girls and I am alone near them without knowing what to do. That moment gave me actual PTSD and I suffered an episode od it not long ago at another party.

Zyros said:
was at party with two friends. At one certain moment the two friends are making out with two girls and I am alone near them without knowing what to do. That moment gave me actual PTSD and I suffered an episode od it not long ago at another party.

you are exagerating, right? PTSD ? diagnosed?

when i stalked my ex classmates on instagram

nausea said:
you are exagerating, right? PTSD ? diagnosed?

Like being at a party lots of years later and not anynore an incel. Received massive IOI from some girl few hours before.

Was alone waiting for some friend I think at a pub. Saw another guy I mildly knew making out with a girl next to me. Shit kicked in and I forgot that I wasnt incel anymore I forgot about the IOI I forgot about everything and felt so miserable inside the exact kind of feeling I had on that other moment. I actually went out the bar in a mix of rage and despair until I finally snapped back and calmed down telling to myself about this not being that shit.

Zyros said:
Like being at a party lots of years later and not anynore an incel. Received massive IOI from some girl few hours before.

Was alone waiting for some friend I think at a pub. Saw another guy I mildly knew making out with a girl next to me. Shit kicked in and I forgot that I wasnt incel anymore I forgot about the IOI I forgot about everything and felt so miserable inside the exact kind of feeling I had on that other moment. I actually went out the bar in a mix of rage and despair until I finally snapped back and calmed down telling to myself about this not being that shit.

but you are not diagnosed with PTSD

I get what you mean, I too suspect to have it in relation to my heartbreak at 18 yo, I am not actually diagnosed however but sure as hell it has damaged my brain

My actual diagnosys is MDD

nausea said:
but you are not diagnosed with PTSD

I get what you mean, I too suspect to have it in relation to my heartbreak at 18 yo, I am not actually diagnosed however but sure as hell it has damaged my brain

My actual diagnosys is MDD

No I didnt go to doctors or shit. But it was just like they describe it: sudden disconnection from reality and thinking you are actually experiencing the real shit again.

Zyros said:
No I didnt go to doctors or shit. But it was just like they describe it: sudden disconnection from reality and thinking you are actually experiencing the real shit again.

no man

I disagree with calling psychiatrist "shit"

but I know the feeling...

I had an epileptic seizure today when a couple behind me started touching each other during class. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE AN INCEL?

Didn't leave the house for like 8 months after the black pill seeped into whatever cracks that were left in me. Slept over 15-16 hours a day. Wasn't crazy or screaming, just in a lowered state of conciousness, I basically shut down.

incelman said:
I had an epileptic seizure today when a couple behind me started touching each other during class. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE AN INCEL?

literal seizures ?

Remember going to the mall and seeing a fuck ton of young couples just enjoying life. It just hit me super hard that I never experienced that and never will. Got super depressed and just decided to go home. I had to pull over because the longer I drove the more I had a desire to just go full speed and crash into a tree. Ended up crying myself to sleep. Woke up to a cop on my window telling me I had to move.

nausea said:
literal seizures ?

I went amock. I couldn't control my body. The sui/rage fuel was too high.

blackcel said:
Remember going to the mall and seeing a fuck ton of young couples just enjoying life. It just hit me super hard that I never experienced that and never will. Got super depressed and just decided to go home. I had to pull over because the longer I drove the more I had a desire to just go full speed and crash into a tree. Ended up crying myself to sleep. Woke up to a cop on my window telling me I had to move.

cops chased me

and sadly caught me

I was desperately trying to cease to exist

Everytime i see how females and society in general treats men that are better looking that me, and then i compare and see how life could have be have been lucky in the genetic departament, i start to panic.

Zyros said:

What did you end up doing?

GeneticFilth said:

leaving and waiting outside until they came. couldnt stand being there.

I felt borderline suicidal and more depressed than usual after reading a load of Voyager fanfics and realizing I would never get that intimacy in my life. They are generally written by FHOs as well, which shows that they had deep sexual desires as well and I would never have an FHO think that way about me. If you dick them well, they fall for you, then they belong to you. Sub-8 men will never know this now.

Some roastie called me boring and said that she would rather hang out with my sister. I burned my foot with a cigarette multiple times in a blind rage. I'm not proud of that moment.

And this came from a bitch who had no original thoughts and relied on me to come up with plans and things to do. She had the mental capacity of a carrot.

KV- said:
When I was in high school and saw how stunningly beautiful she looked in one of her pictures I thought about how she rejected me and I couldn’t have her and absolutely lost composure at home and smashed my phone into the corner edge of a table.

That is fucking autistically sad as shit

most guys have panic attacks in public and shit

Zyros said:
GeneticFilth said:
leaving and waiting outside until they came. couldnt stand being there.
Where was your girl? Unfair you were left out

incelman said:

That kind of shit used to happen to me

Once I couldn't even walk properly in the street I had to go to the wall and lean against it

NekoStance said:
That is fucking autistically sad as shit

most guys have panic attacks in public and shit

Where was your girl? Unfair you were left out

That kind of shit used to happen to me

Once I couldn't even walk properly in the street I had to go to the wall and lean against it

This is sui fuel is insane. I know I'm ugly and unwanted but I'm still wired to crave pussy so my primitive brain beats my self awareness.

Seeing my crush getting dped right in front of me.
Made me question every interaction I had with her, all the time I helped her studying and whatnot and after almost a decade I still think about it and get suicidal depression because of it.

>"That is fucking autistically sad as shit most guys have panic attacks in public and shit"

Most guys dont have panic attacks at all. Rather lose it in private than in public.

I had a mental breakdown in school when they were showing relationship related stuff in a college class I was forced to take.

Private birthday party of a good friend at his house, max 20 people there, whom I all know.

Literally had to drink 2 beers and talk to myself for 15 minutes outside of his house before I dared to enter.

Just lmao at my inhibition levels.

Wearacombl said:
Made me question every interaction I had with her, all the time I helped her studying and whatnot and after almost a decade I still think about it and get suicidal depression because of it.

double penetrated?

Wearacombl said:

That's fucking grim. how the hell did you manage to see that happening in front of you?

Attempted suicide after looking in the mirror

eurocel said:
Wearacombl said:
double penetrated?

Yes. Was at the after party after we finished our HS finals.

Namecel said:
Wearacombl said:
That's fucking grim. how the hell did you manage to see that happening in front of you?

Was drunk like never before. I don't even know what I felt when I saw it. Probably couldn't believe that someone who I tought of as an angelic figure would do something like that.
The next morning I first tought that I somehow imagined it, but sadly I haven't as I found out a few days later when everyone talked about it.

Wearacombl said:

Was drunk like never before. I don't even know what I felt when I saw it. Probably couldn't believe that someone who I tought of as an angelic figure would do something like that.
The next morning I first tought that I somehow imagined it, but sadly I haven't as I found out a few days later when everyone talked about it.

fuckkkkkk bro that's some major suicidefuel.

Wearacombl said:
eurocel said:
Wearacombl said:
double penetrated?
Namecel said:
Wearacombl said:

holy shit I would legit drown myself.

Also, how the fuck are people so depraved? I live in a western degenerate country, but the worst thing that happened was a girl who sucked off a stranger on holidays, after which she was ridiculed by the entire school.(she had to leave school hhehehe).

Friendly reminder that the whore got drunk and dped by two man whores is someone's future wife.

few years ago when i was trying to be a normie i worked with a cute girl and i thought i had a chance with her, she seemed to show signs of liking me then one night she brought her boyfriend to work....i shook his hand pretended like i didn't care, then i rushed downstairs into the storage room where i must have spent 20 minutes nearly crying trying to hold it together...funny now in pathetic way but in that moment back then i was crushed, i wanted to die on spot and not have to go back up there. But eventually went back up, she thought i took a huge shit or something and managed to get through that and didn't really see her in the same way afterwards

Highschool basketball, used to play and some Chad pulled my pants down when a bunch of girls were watching i just had underwear on, super small penis poking out in underwear....i should have never bought those basketball shorts, was just naive about everything and didn't realize they showed the small stump.....same way of dealing with it, thought my life was over, spent time in equipment area in the dark nearly in tears, stopped playing baskeball.

didn't want to go to school the next day and i was so mad i choked myself until the brink of consciousness

Not a rage episode but i was gonna go on a bike ride then I remember how much of failure I am and started crying

Crying in my dark room after coming back from work because my oneitis didn't gave me attention that day. That was months ago. Crying like a little bitch over a woman, this was so god damn pathetic, I thought I was blackpilled, but no, the moment you get some attention from a pretty woman you forget about all this shit. All I can do now is read more blackpills to strenght myself to the next encounter, and I'm sure it will happen.

I still hate myself.

I was walking down the street and I saw 3/10 currycel with phat ass brunette 10/10 girl

I have a conceal carry license and I was getting ready to get 3 hots and a cot and a lifetime sentence for capital murder.

mental_out said:
Wearacombl said:
Where they just going at it in a public room or something?

Houseparty. They started fucking on the couch and everyone gathered around and cheered them on.
I imagine that was the moment when I started to look for a vodka bottle to drown myself in.

I was in a chatroom recently and this girl who complained that if she wasn't beautiful no man would want her, so white knighting for ugly females but totally oblivious of how short bald men get rejected. If the short bald man gets rejected it's because he aims too high.
I was outraged because deep down I'm into her but she liked another man of the chatroom who ghosted her, complains on how all men are bad but has FZ'ed me from day 1 despite often saying she likes me.

microDongCityUSA said:
few years ago when i was trying to be a normie i worked with a cute girl and i thought i had a chance with her, she seemed to show signs of liking me then one night she brought her boyfriend to work....i shook his hand pretended like i didn't care, then i rushed downstairs into the storage room where i must have spent 20 minutes nearly crying trying to hold it together...funny now in pathetic way but in that moment back then i was crushed, i wanted to die on spot and not have to go back up there.  But eventually went back up, she thought i took a huge shit or something and managed to get through that and didn't really see her in the same way afterwards

Sorry to hear that, bro. I had a similar thing with a workplace oneitis mentioning an LTR after a few months, but all I did was facepalm on my desk, which faced away from hers. I kept it just business from then on and made no further attempts to initiate or join any conversations. I am well used to suppressing and eliminating my sexual feelings.

A few times during high school while I was still best friends with the biggest chad I ever met, I couldn't handle it which led me to overdosing, it got intervened and I had to go to the hospital, and occasional ripping my face to shreds and leaving huge scars with my finger nails but they went away. Also one time i almost brought myself to slit my throat with a dagger while crying and having an incel breakdown.

I sperged out and cut my arm and threw shit on the ground a couple months ago.

FeminismsCancer said:
I was in a chatroom recently and this girl who complained that if she wasn't beautiful no man would want her, so white knighting for ugly females but totally oblivious of how short bald men get rejected. If the short bald man gets rejected it's because he aims too high.
I was outraged because deep down I'm into her but she liked another man of the chatroom who ghosted her, complains on how all men are bad but has FZ'ed me from day 1 despite often saying she likes me.

If it happens often enough, or just one really bad case, you'll be immune against it.
At some point you just start to assume that every girl has already a bf or at least a few dozen orbiters that are all better looking then you, which she would chose over you anyway.

Few years ago when I finally put all puzzle pieces together why my life is hell, I tried to kill myself but failed. I had many depressive episodes since childhood. Today I have one and its so brutal I even struggle to breath. Feels like my soul is leaving the body. Takes like 5 days of rotting and sleeping 16 hours a day to recover from that lol