Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are your regrets from highschool?

Choosing a high school that was 99.99% male (a single female student out of hundreds of male ones when I joined), because my "friends" were also going there, instead of one with a normal gender ratio.

Don't think I would've ascended or anything, but at least I would have chicks my age as fap/hope material.

I wish I never jestermaxxed
Damn. same man.

Well, I did it just a few times. But since I was the quiet kid, everyone just assumed it is my personality.

My biggest regret was not trying hard enough to find a girlfriend during my freshman/sophomore years, though to be fair, this was during covid era so nobody really interacted with one another. Also I had a massive crush on this one girl who ended up rejecting me brutally later on, and I regret doing so.

Last edited:
I hadnt roped

No regrets, dropped out

1. Tell bullies to shut the fuck up
  2. Take teenage love seriously (capitalise on any female attention for the long term)
  3. Stop over worrying (like getting a detention or doing homework late)
  4. Demand respect from teachers/staff (will not follow instructions if they talk disrespectfully to me)
  5. Value whatever friendships I got and make sure to keep in contact in adult life

I dont think anything would have changed if i would have done X or Y differently. Its just copium

I really don’t have any regrets besides wanting to improve my gpa

too many .

i shouldve studymaxxed

i regret not taking more time to develop my interests like drawing and cooking. i never knew my life would become so necessarily grindy after high school just to make the cut in life

never getting prime pussy, you will not find a virgin past the age of 16, so your only chance to have sex without being cucked was in high school. There is no point of even calling it ascension when your ascending into used pussy :feelsbadman: