Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are your regrets from highschool?

Choosing a high school that was 99.99% male (a single female student out of hundreds of male ones when I joined), because my "friends" were also going there, instead of one with a normal gender ratio.

Don't think I would've ascended or anything, but at least I would have chicks my age as fap/hope material.

I wish I never jestermaxxed
Damn. same man.

Well, I did it just a few times. But since I was the quiet kid, everyone just assumed it is my personality.

My biggest regret was not trying hard enough to find a girlfriend during my freshman/sophomore years, though to be fair, this was during covid era so nobody really interacted with one another. Also I had a massive crush on this one girl who ended up rejecting me brutally later on, and I regret doing so.

Last edited:
I hadnt roped

No regrets, dropped out

1. Tell bullies to shut the fuck up
  2. Take teenage love seriously (capitalise on any female attention for the long term)
  3. Stop over worrying (like getting a detention or doing homework late)
  4. Demand respect from teachers/staff (will not follow instructions if they talk disrespectfully to me)
  5. Value whatever friendships I got and make sure to keep in contact in adult life

I dont think anything would have changed if i would have done X or Y differently. Its just copium

I really don’t have any regrets besides wanting to improve my gpa

too many .

i shouldve studymaxxed

i regret not taking more time to develop my interests like drawing and cooking. i never knew my life would become so necessarily grindy after high school just to make the cut in life

never getting prime pussy, you will not find a virgin past the age of 16, so your only chance to have sex without being cucked was in high school. There is no point of even calling it ascension when your ascending into used pussy :feelsbadman:

I hadnt roped
That and I wish I kept my mouth shut lifted weights and occupied my time with reading intellectual books other than that it was just a waste of my talents that I was never able to achieve

I wish I never jestermaxxed
Same, it just made things worse

Aside from that I was doomed to be a social outcast, I'm not sure even if I were to change things the outcome would be any different.

That and I wish I kept my mouth shut lifted weights and occupied my time with reading intellectual books other than that it was just a waste of my talents that I was never able to achieve
I didn't read too

never getting prime pussy, you will not find a virgin past the age of 16, so your only chance to have sex without being cucked was in high school. There is no point of even calling it ascension when your ascending into used pussy :feelsbadman:
Brutal
I found a christcuck virgin by past 18, she was a nerd .I ended up wasting my time with her . It was only me putting efforts. Even if we got together I'm sure she wouldn't let me suck/fuck her huge boobs ,pussy....

Not talking to girls. I assumed that they would assume I'm hitting on them so I ignored them instead. Also one girl from class was talking to me but I wasn't into her, I was waiting for The One at the time.

Not talking to girls. I assumed that they would assume I'm hitting on them so I ignored them instead. Also one girl from class was talking to me but I wasn't into her, I was waiting for The One at the time.
Did you try in college?

Even though I graduated in 2018 I'll try to remember as much as I can

1- I should have approached instead of trying to find girls at my school on social media and try to dm them hoping it'd give me something.I was a stalker.it was weird when this girl recognized me but I still couldn't talk to her face to face. She gave me an appointment I was sick I didn't show up. This didn't go further bc she realized I was not experienced.
after 9th grade most beautiful girls were gone , the ones left were in relationship. That's where it was over for me.
One girl younger than me at that carnival I wanted to approach but I was to afraid ,later died the same year.

2- I should have try gym instead of doing abs and pushups at home . I was 6'0 and very skinny.

3- I should have made more friends from my school and other schools . I'd be more confident and know how to handle conversations.

4- I should have learn from my sad moments when in those soccer competitions, beach journey, carnival, school's birthday I was alone to make sure the next occasion I don't spend it alone. Those beach journey were suifuel each one accompanied except the rejected. The fare was long . Couple sitting together and making out in the bus.At the venue same thing sitting, eating, taking pictures together, playing, kissing , fucked in the sea. It was very suifuel. Some girls can be with you during that day if they feel comfortable with you.However I was still alone. Groping in the sea was lifefuel .

I remember after this senior 's day (26th February) two guys went to my cousin's cinema with their gf and didn't sleep at their house that day. I was willing to go but I realized each one has a partner. If my cousin knows I'm coming to his cinema I wouldn't pay, I never had an opportunity to go watch a movie with a girl. (Many guys fucked , kissed, touched their partner in the cinema )

5- while preparing this senior's day there should be a dance. I was selected to dance with this girl (skin color between black and lightskin)that was tall and needed a tall guy. During repeating I stepped on her feet and decided to choose another candidate because I'm not experienced. Maybe I could have touched her hip , big ass ,... Etc maybe I'd be hard on the podium while holding her hand.

6-i regretted I didn't take any girl's phone number in the national exams (6,9 and , 12th grade) where students from the state were mixed and took the exam at random schools.

Highschool was the best place to find a gf . A guy formed a long term relationship since 9th even after college they were still together I don't know if they're married by now. There's another one I know that married recently. The standards weren't too high maybe if you were lucky you'd find a virgin gf. Maybe I'd learn a lot if I tried in highschool. I tought college would be easier and a better environment to learn to talk to girls. It's crazy when I was a freshman I saw some senior dating girls in my class. When I was junior and senior I didn't get anything...

@Rabbi Schneerson @Galaxydino583 @Evangelioncel @idiot_cel @gotet @brazi
No regrets, my face is my only regret

Not taking programming seriously.

I studied in a boys school so no chance of love.

Did you try in college?
No, as usual the good ones were taken, and the other half I wasn't interested in. And of course I would have had no chance even if the good ones were single.

No, as usual the good ones were taken, and the other half I wasn't interested in. And of course I would have had no chance even if the good ones were single.
Never began
I was stupid to believe college would be easier

I regret taking so much shit from people, being too passive and laughing everything off.

I regret taking so much shit from people, being too passive and laughing everything off.
Me too, but I had a reason for that. I have hyperhidrosis on hands. Whenever I accidentally touched someone they would go "EW WHY ARE YOUR HANDS SO WET" so I didn't defend myself against minor bullying.

Me too, but I had a reason for that. I have hyperhidrosis on hands. Whenever I accidentally touched someone they would go "EW WHY ARE YOUR HANDS SO WET" so I didn't defend myself against minor bullying.
I had this exact same thing like wtf are you supposed to say to that “sorry my genetics are so shit that I have a genetic disorder that makes me sweat too much”

Being a jester. Wish I had someone back then to explain to me the detrimental affect it was having both long term and short

I had this exact same thing like wtf are you supposed to say to that “sorry my genetics are so shit that I have a genetic disorder that makes me sweat too much”
Never began for hyperhidrosiscels. I actually went on a date once, but touching/"kino" is extremely important for escalation, and I had to keep the girl at an arm's length the whole time, so ofc I got friendzoned.

Let shit slide. People probably thought I was autistic cuz I didn’t fight back when getting violated but truth was I laughed it off out of fear of confrontation

I used to sweat like fuck in school, never got diagnosed with hyperhidrosis though, I think it was anxiety related, I used to get bullied for smelling bad.

Approaching females at all... the fact that I did, there is nothing good to say about it. All I learned from it is that being quiet and staying away from them was the only thing I SHOULD'VE done, but instead I made myself look like an asshole in most cases. Best to know ahead of time what you're meant for in life than get humiliated. Thank fuck I graduated 10 years ago, I couldn't imagine living in this faggot-ass modern schooling system, especially with the type of sensitive pussies there are nowadays.

Never began for hyperhidrosiscels. I actually went on a date once, but touching/"kino" is extremely important for escalation, and I had to keep the girl at an arm's length the whole time, so ofc I got friendzoned.
You can’t afford to have flaws when sub 7

Approaching females at all... the fact that I did, there is nothing good to say about it. All I learned from it is that being quiet and staying away from them was the only thing I SHOULD'VE done, but instead I made myself look like an asshole in most cases. Best to know ahead of time what you're meant for in life than get humiliated. Thank fuck I graduated 10 years ago, I couldn't imagine living in this faggot-ass modern schooling system, especially with the type of sensitive pussies there are nowadays.
Yeah, one of the perks of wizarddom is not having to go to the hell known as college. What a waste of time that was.

Yeah, one of the perks of wizarddom is not having to go to the hell known as college. What a waste of time that was.
That's one thing I definitely don't regret. College is gay and for fags / foids, it hates men and just makes it that much harder for a man (let alone an incel) to succeed. Going to college is like getting married... just don't fucking do it. As much as some may mock, I definitely think just having a job during and after HS gets you ahead, especially a trade.

Even though I graduated in 2018 I'll try to remember as much as I can

1- I should have approached instead of trying to find girls at my school on social media and try to dm them hoping it'd give me something.I was a stalker.it was weird when this girl recognized me but I still couldn't talk to her face to face. She gave me an appointment I was sick I didn't show up. This didn't go further bc she realized I was not experienced.
after 9th grade most beautiful girls were gone , the ones left were in relationship. That's where it was over for me.
One girl younger than me at that carnival I wanted to approach but I was to afraid ,later died the same year.

2- I should have try gym instead of doing abs and pushups at home . I was 6'0 and very skinny.

3- I should have made more friends from my school and other schools . I'd be more confident and know how to handle conversations.

4- I should have learn from my sad moments when in those soccer competitions, beach journey, carnival, school's birthday I was alone to make sure the next occasion I don't spend it alone. Those beach journey were suifuel each one accompanied except the rejected. The fare was long . Couple sitting together and making out in the bus.At the venue same thing sitting, eating, taking pictures together, playing, kissing , fucked in the sea. It was very suifuel. Some girls can be with you during that day if they feel comfortable with you.However I was still alone. Groping in the sea was lifefuel .

I remember after this senior 's day (26th February) two guys went to my cousin's cinema with their gf and didn't sleep at their house that day. I was willing to go but I realized each one has a partner. If my cousin knows I'm coming to his cinema I wouldn't pay, I never had an opportunity to go watch a movie with a girl. (Many guys fucked , kissed, touched their partner in the cinema )

5- while preparing this senior's day there should be a dance. I was selected to dance with this girl (skin color between black and lightskin)that was tall and needed a tall guy. During repeating I stepped on her feet and decided to choose another candidate because I'm not experienced. Maybe I could have touched her hip , big ass ,... Etc maybe I'd be hard on the podium while holding her hand.

6-i regretted I didn't take any girl's phone number in the national exams (6,9 and , 12th grade) where students from the state were mixed and took the exam at random schools.

Highschool was the best place to find a gf . A guy formed a long term relationship since 9th even after college they were still together I don't know if they're married by now. There's another one I know that married recently. The standards weren't too high maybe if you were lucky you'd find a virgin gf. Maybe I'd learn a lot if I tried in highschool. I tought college would be easier and a better environment to learn to talk to girls. It's crazy when I was a freshman I saw some senior dating girls in my class. When I was junior and senior I didn't get anything...

@Rabbi Schneerson @Galaxydino583 @Evangelioncel @idiot_cel @gotet @brazi
I had a crush on a turkish girl Ozgii, she was flat chested but had a nice pony tail.

Going to high school

Once I compscimaxxx myself, I am planning to create an AI waifu to feel loved by someone (or something) other than my family.
Based