Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are your regrets from highschool?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
Even though I graduated in 2018 I'll try to remember as much as I can

1- I should have approached instead of trying to find girls at my school on social media and try to dm them hoping it'd give me something.I was a stalker.it was weird when this girl recognized me but I still couldn't talk to her face to face. She gave me an appointment I was sick I didn't show up. This didn't go further bc she realized I was not experienced.
after 9th grade most beautiful girls were gone , the ones left were in relationship. That's where it was over for me.
One girl younger than me at that carnival I wanted to approach but I was to afraid ,later died the same year.

2- I should have try gym instead of doing abs and pushups at home . I was 6'0 and very skinny.

3- I should have made more friends from my school and other schools . I'd be more confident and know how to handle conversations.

4- I should have learn from my sad moments when in those soccer competitions, beach journey, carnival, school's birthday I was alone to make sure the next occasion I don't spend it alone. Those beach journey were suifuel each one accompanied except the rejected. The fare was long . Couple sitting together and making out in the bus.At the venue same thing sitting, eating, taking pictures together, playing, kissing , fucked in the sea. It was very suifuel. Some girls can be with you during that day if they feel comfortable with you.However I was still alone. Groping in the sea was lifefuel .

I remember after this senior 's day (26th February) two guys went to my cousin's cinema with their gf and didn't sleep at their house that day. I was willing to go but I realized each one has a partner. If my cousin knows I'm coming to his cinema I wouldn't pay, I never had an opportunity to go watch a movie with a girl. (Many guys fucked , kissed, touched their partner in the cinema )

5- while preparing this senior's day there should be a dance. I was selected to dance with this girl (skin color between black and lightskin)that was tall and needed a tall guy. During repeating I stepped on her feet and decided to choose another candidate because I'm not experienced. Maybe I could have touched her hip , big ass ,... Etc maybe I'd be hard on the podium while holding her hand.

6-i regretted I didn't take any girl's phone number in the national exams (6,9 and , 12th grade) where students from the state were mixed and took the exam at random schools.

Highschool was the best place to find a gf . A guy formed a long term relationship since 9th even after college they were still together I don't know if they're married by now. There's another one I know that married recently. The standards weren't too high maybe if you were lucky you'd find a virgin gf. Maybe I'd learn a lot if I tried in highschool. I tought college would be easier and a better environment to learn to talk to girls. It's crazy when I was a freshman I saw some senior dating girls in my class. When I was junior and senior I didn't get anything...

@Rabbi Schneerson @Galaxydino583 @Evangelioncel @idiot_cel @gotet @brazi

Last edited:
  1. Tell bullies to shut the fuck up
  2. Take teenage love seriously (capitalise on any female attention for the long term)
  3. Stop over worrying (like getting a detention or doing homework late)
  4. Demand respect from teachers/staff (will not follow instructions if they talk disrespectfully to me)
  5. Value whatever friendships I got and make sure to keep in contact in adult life

I was severely depressed and dropped out in the 10th

1. Tell bullies to shut the fuck up
  2. Take teenage love seriously (capitalise on any female attention for the long term)
  3. Stop over worrying (like getting a detention or doing homework late)
  4. Demand respect from teachers/staff (will not follow instructions if they talk disrespectfully to me)
  5. Value whatever friendships I got and make sure to keep in contact in adult life
Teenage love is too brutal

1. Not beating the shit out of people picking on me
2. Being passive and ignoring bullies
3. Speaking/paying attention to foids
4. Going in the first place was a mistake
5. Being bluepilled

1. Not beating the shit out of people picking on me
2. Being passive and ignoring bullies
3. Speaking/paying attention to foids
4. Going in the first place was a mistake
5. Being bluepilled
You should have stand for yourself but it's difficult when you were an outcast

I should've beat the shit out of my bullies, I had nothing to lose anyway

You should have stand for yourself but it's difficult when you were an outcast
It's a big regret of mine but I would have ended up getting fucked up once their friends found out.

It's a big regret of mine but I would have ended up getting fucked up once their friends found out.
It's good you didn't try as well

Honestly wish I would have went virtual earlier to avoid the brutality

Shouldn't have approached girls in high school, it was pointless as fuck

my life is ruined when i got moved to an indian village bcoz of my parents. at class 4. inceldom started to me from that time. and sui fuel started around 15 when i started to struggle to do basic tasks and even basic exams from that time. everyday i think about dying from 2015 - 18. i dont even want a foid. i just want to be able to do basic shit without insane pain and confusion and humiliation

my life is ruined when i got moved to an indian village bcoz of my parents. at class 4. inceldom started to me from that time. and sui fuel started around 15 when i started to struggle to do basic tasks and even basic exams from that time. everyday i think about dying from 2015 - 18. i dont even want a foid. i just want to be able to do basic shit without insane pain and confusion and humiliation
Sorry to hear inceldom caught you this early

Even though I graduated in 2018 I'll try to remember as much as I can

1- I should have approached instead of trying to find girls at my school on social media and try to dm them hoping it'd give me something.I was a stalker.it was weird when this girl recognized me but I still couldn't talk to her face to face. She gave me an appointment I was sick I didn't show up. This didn't go further bc she realized I was not experienced.
after 9th grade most beautiful girls were gone , the ones left were in relationship. That's where it was over for me.
One girl younger than me at that carnival I wanted to approach but I was to afraid ,later died the same year.

2- I should have try gym instead of doing abs and pushups at home . I was 6'0 and very skinny.

3- I should have made more friends from my school and other schools . I'd be more confident and know how to handle conversations.

4- I should have learn from my sad moments when in those soccer competitions, beach journey, carnival, school's birthday I was alone to make sure the next occasion I don't spend it alone. Those beach journey were suifuel each one accompanied except the rejected. The fare was long . Couple sitting together and making out in the bus.At the venue same thing sitting, eating, taking pictures together, playing, kissing , fucked in the sea. It was very suifuel. Some girls can be with you during that day if they feel comfortable with you.However I was still alone. Groping in the sea was lifefuel .

I remember after this senior 's day (26th February) two guys went to my cousin's cinema with their gf and didn't sleep at their house that day. I was willing to go but I realized each one has a partner. If my cousin knows I'm coming to his cinema I wouldn't pay, I never had an opportunity to go watch a movie with a girl. (Many guys fucked , kissed, touched their partner in the cinema )

5- while preparing this senior's day there should be a dance. I was selected to dance with this girl (skin color between black and lightskin)that was tall and needed a tall guy. During repeating I stepped on her feet and decided to choose another candidate because I'm not experienced. Maybe I could have touched her hip , big ass ,... Etc maybe I'd be hard on the podium while holding her hand.

6-i regretted I didn't take any girl's phone number in the national exams (6,9 and , 12th grade) where students from the state were mixed and took the exam at random schools.

Highschool was the best place to find a gf . A guy formed a long term relationship since 9th even after college they were still together I don't know if they're married by now. There's another one I know that married recently. The standards weren't too high maybe if you were lucky you'd find a virgin gf. Maybe I'd learn a lot if I tried in highschool. I tought college would be easier and a better environment to learn to talk to girls. It's crazy when I was a freshman I saw some senior dating girls in my class. When I was junior and senior I didn't get anything...

@Rabbi Schneerson @Galaxydino583 @Evangelioncel @idiot_cel @gotet @brazi
1. Should of tried to approach girls more
2. Should of tried to talk to my old friends
and people who shared similar interest
3. Should of masked my autism more
4. Should of been on discord less
5. Should of begged mom to give pills to me for my tremors
6. Should of never continued speaking to a toxic friend from 10th grade
7. Should of avoided girls direction more so i wouldn’t be accused of being a creep

1. Should of tried to approach girls more
2. Should of tried to talk to my old friends
and people who shared similar interest
3. Should of masked my autism more
4. Should of been on discord less
5. Should of begged mom to give pills to me for my tremors
6. Should of never continued speaking to a toxic friend from 10th grade
7. Should of avoided girls direction more so i wouldn’t be accused of being a creep
1 and 7 are not contradicting themselves?

My biggest regret in high school was being autistic

1 and 7 are not contradicting themselves?
well i mean that before i knew that i creeped them out i should of approached more. In beginning of high school i didn’t realize how fucked i was

I should have been more aggressive.

Not being low inhib enough

I wish I never jestermaxxed

well i mean that before i knew that i creeped them out i should of approached more. In beginning of high school i didn’t realize how fucked i was
I understand now

Not going ER (in video game)

With your height and skin color I didn't think you suffered.
Sorry bro
You are 6 foot as well right? And we are both same race (I know I am half white but I am still dark skinned) unfortunately a subhuman face overrided my height (still thankful for not being manlet I got lucky in that aspect)

I regret not being able to get young pussy

i regret not accidental grope maxing

You are 6 foot as well right? And we are both same race (I know I am half white but I am still dark skinned) unfortunately a subhuman face overrided my height (still thankful for not being manlet I got lucky in that aspect)
I'm skinny
You're not lightskin?

1 - I should not have eaten like a pig.
2 - I should have rocked a low fade hairstyle that is very popular among the boys;
3 - I should have focused more on learning than debating and being right.
4 - I should have left my inflated ego aside.
5 - I should have cared more about my hygiene.
6 - I should have learned how to ignore unpleasant people.
7 - I should have practiced sports more frequently.
8 - I should not have spoken about my controversial views so openly.
9 - I should have treated my acquaintances more nicely.
10 - I should have refrained from using bad words and insults.

I'm skinny
You're not lightskin?
Nope I'm rather dark considering I'm only half black. Like I'm darker than brown skinned people but not as dark as like a pure bred african

2 - I should have rocked a low fade hairstyle that is very popular among the boys;
I can relate

I should’ve shot the god damn place :feelzez::feelsEhh::feelsYall::fbi::chad::society::feelsbaton::feelscomfy:

I don´t have any regrets.
Glad I left that Normie-infested shitHole

1. Not being more social and trying to talk to people
2. Being a weirdo to the Head Stacy of the school by touching her hair and taking creepshots of her (got caught and it was embarrassing)
3. Thinking a lower tier Stacy actually liked me and waited in the rain for a 'date' only to be stood up and humiliated
4. Not throwing away that low tier Stacy's chemistry lab assignments as revenge when I had a chance
5. Not beating up that one little douche that was unbelievably annoying in my history class
6. Staying with a 'friend' group that would make weekend plans excluding me in front of me and would go out without me behind my back if I tried to make plans with them
7. Not qualifying myself for the special ed classes to breeze by school
8. Not telling my counselor I had ADD to give me more time on the SATs
9. Not going to a cheaper college afterwards
10. Stop playing sports in favor of a college preparation club I ended up hating

High school was suicidefuel for me. The fact that I didn't rope is astounding

1. Not being more social and trying to talk to people
2. Being a weirdo to the Head Stacy of the school by touching her hair and taking creepshots of her (got caught and it was embarrassing)
3. Thinking a lower tier Stacy actually liked me and waited in the rain for a 'date' only to be stood up and humiliated
4. Not throwing away that low tier Stacy's chemistry lab assignments as revenge when I had a chance
5. Not beating up that one little douche that was unbelievably annoying in my history class
6. Staying with a 'friend' group that would make weekend plans excluding me in front of me and would go out without me behind my back if I tried to make plans with them
7. Not qualifying myself for the special ed classes to breeze by school
8. Not telling my counselor I had ADD to give me more time on the SATs
9. Not going to a cheaper college afterwards
10. Stop playing sports in favor of a college preparation club I ended up hating

High school was suicidefuel for me. The fact that I didn't rope is astounding
You went to a top 20 it paid off