Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is honestly the point if you’re not Chad?

M

malakai

Banned
-
Why settle for mediocrity, when Chad lives life to the fullest and has the mental stability of a monk. Life was meant to be lived like a Chad, this life is not worthy of living.

When you look in the mirror you see rejection, anger, fear. Ect. Imagine just for one day being s Chad fuck

You'll never be Chad so stop coping dude, best to live life to your maximum potential with what you got

and if you don't agree just rope, because your mentality suggests such a course of action anyways.

There is no point, we just go about our life working shitty jobs and getting married to shitty wives because we have been conditioned to do it

I could be content with a sub-Chad life, just not this particular sub-Chad life.

I could be content with a sub-Chad life, just not this particular sub-Chad life.

True, we have honestly got the WORST, shortest end of the stick. Even 3.5-4/10 NORMIES lead lives 10000000x more fulfilling than ours.

Non chads are still having better lives than us most people don't even know what chad is

iu

Work with what you got if you are 5+ if you are not, see if you have looksmaxxing potential, or ldar

I want to mog every single man in existence and live like a god tbh. I'm more interested in validation then having sex. That's just me

None. Just coping one day at a time.

You'll never be Chad so stop coping dude, best to live life to your maximum potential with what you got

and if you don't agree just rope, because your mentality suggests such a course of action anyways.

Living as a Chad is the closest thing compared to living as a female on tutorial mode.

Chad doesn't have to wageslave like the rest of the male population and in some cases will get paid to have sex with foids.

Beta uprising when?

I don't want the Chad lifestyle. I'd be happy with just one woman.

I want to mog every single man in existence and live like a god tbh. I'm more interested in validation then having sex. That's just me
Kek. All incels are. Sex could be attained by hiring a random prostitute. We want to have sexual relationships with individuals we desire and seek validation from them.

Maybe. Maybe not. I'd be happy in the relationship if she doesn't.
When you break up with her a Chad she desires would be on the list willing to begin fucking her.

We could never make her truely happy anyway's. She will constantly be weighing the pro's and con's on whether to upgrade to Chad or not.