Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is so easy if you are chad it's not even funny (short story)

fred_herbert

fred_herbert

Recruit
★★★★★
So, I have this chad aquiantance, I don't know him well and we don't go out together, but we met in a bar by chance and then decided to go to a dancing place / club together. The guy in question is around 6'3 / 6'2, classically handsome, late 30's.

So we enter the dancing place, go to the dance floor, he starts small talk with 2 girls (around 19 yo), introduces me, etc. After that they keep talking, the girls seem interested, I am mostly ignored by them (like usual). 10 min. later I go for a smoke break, I come back and he is already kissing one of the girls. A bit later the other one is also trying to get with him, touching him, etc. I keep getting ignored by them, got bored and left. I got informed later by the guy he could have taken them both home but decided not to. End of story.

Funny, how I've done the some thing probably 30-40 times (i.e. talking up a girl in a club), but the outcome is never like that, but usually just short replies, no interest, no questions back and that's it. Goes to show how chads really live in a different universe.

Indeed. It is so brutal that you can feel that power just chadfishing.

ITS YOUR PERSONALITY FOR FUCKS SAKE , TAKE MORE SHOWERS

Just because john read the receipt wrong to you, youre gonna act this way? Is this your way of getting out of your responsibilities? is this the way you act?

It was his charisma and personality!!

It couldn't have been his looks!