Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean to be a "real man" for you? Do you fit your standards? If no, what specifically you don't fit?

C

camarade

Banned
-
What, in your opinion, a "real man" is? What characteristics does this made up person have?
Do you do anything to fit your standards? If so, what is it?

You can force this real man on me all you want but even if i were the Alpha it woudlnt get me anywhere because my genetics is not alpha, Im ugly AF, Yeah just be a man

real man is adult male :feelsUgh:

You can force this real man on me all you want but even if i were the Alpha it woudlnt get me anywhere because my genetics is not alpha, Im ugly AF, Yeah just be a man
I personally do not believe in the concept of "real man". I have my balls — I'm a man already

I am just a genetic failure :feelsrope: to be a man you have to be considered a human, we are treated like garbage.

I personally do not believe in the concept of "real man". I have my balls — I'm a man already
Yeah, Im not a trannyfag or a retarded anusfucker, I hope sincerely you stay on the straight path too if you evER got a slice of ass, Till then, Cooming is all there is too it.

Its one of those things that used to mean one thing but now means something different and just a buzzword. There arent many "real men" left. They're a dying breed. Most gen z and gen alpha both genders will never see real men in their lifetimes. :feelsjuice:

Its one of those things that used to mean one thing but now means something different and just a buzzword. There arent many "real men" left. They're a dying breed. Most gen z and gen alpha both genders will never see real men in their lifetimes. :feelsjuice:
What's gen alpha?

A certain type of mental development.

Moronism
Png

#181211484Wednesday, January 06, 2016 9:26 PM CST
I would recommend that you exhibit passionate affection towards your general practitioner. This will ensure that the transaction is not a negative experience for you.
Echirus
Png

#181211488Wednesday, January 06, 2016 9:26 PM CST
Tell them the medicine doesn't work

When women say "real men do X and real men do Y" it means nothing, when red pillers say that, it means nothing either. Not to mention when women say that phrase, it almost always has something to do with some betabuxx / cucked up shit, like real men pay for dates, real men date single moms, real men take care of other mens children etc.

Red pillers only say it because they are insecure, its mental masturbation for them to feel like they're better than other men.

I guess in the most traditional sense a real man is basically the opposite of women and fills masculine gender roles, but because feminists have abolished the gender roles that women always held, the ones that men are still expected to hold now, are just a burden for us.

not being mutilated

be tall because height is masculanity, if you're short then you're not a man but a "man"let

When you enter or leave the room people notice. When you talk, people pay attention to you.