Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think caused Foo Fighters' drummer, Taylor Hawkins, to pass away?

What do you think caused Taylor Hawkin's death?

• Illegal drugs

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The kikecine

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Taylor Hawkins was 50-years-old, and he died yesterday in Colombia only a short time before his band the Foo Fighters were supposed to perform.

The media said that the cause of his death was a drug overdose.

Do you think that the kikecine may have played a role in his passing?

Colombia is the cocaine capital of the world, logically a drummer might do a little coke before a show, however, it is unlikely Taylor Hawkins injected himself with a depressant like heroin before playing an important show later that same day.

The band's lead vocalist, Dave Grohl, wanted everyone who came to see the Foo Fighters perform to be vaccinated.

View: https://youtu.be/u7AA4sHmUGk

The interviewer said, "You have been very particular about requiring vaccinations of everbody on staff, and the band..." (you can slow down the interview, because the interviewer was speaking fast).

Why would the Foo Fighters be getting high on dangerous drugs, if they were so scared of getting sick from COVID-19?

Being the drummer in a rock band is very physically intensive, it is possible that Taylor Hawkins succumbed to the kikecine.

Lastly, the New York Post shared an important detail about Taylor Hawkin's behavior before he died, "Hawkins had complained of chest pains to hotel staff, according to reports".

Why would a person high on illegal drugs complain to the staff of the hotel where he was staying at that he was suffering from chest pains?

Screen Shot 2022 03 26 at 103923 AM

I liked some of the foo fighters music that’s unfortunate.
Maybe a mix between the two? Couldn’t say tho I’m not an autopsy nig

Foo Fighters Suck.

I liked some of the foo fighters music that’s unfortunate.
Maybe a mix between the two? Couldn’t say tho I’m not an autopsy nig
I feel like it is an insult to our intelligence, for the media to expect us to believe that the kikecine played no part in his death. Sure, he may have done illegal drugs while in Colombia - but, to overdose before an important concert later that same day is very suspicious. :feelswhat:

The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, of you.

The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, The best, of you.
I find it ironic that Dave Grohl basically foreshadowed Taylor Hawkin's death in the song, "DOA": "Bet your life, there's something killing you".