Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What did i do to deserve this life

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Im so alone i have no friends, family hates me, and i sure as hell dont have a girlfriend. What did i do to deserve this my existence is a living. This is 100x worse than my worse nightmare. Everytime i try to escape i just get rejected again and again it only cements the fact that no women would ever want to be with me. My life is full of misery can i even call it a life, I can go weeks on end just crying and crying and crying, How am i supposed to cope with this pain.

This is how it is. You did nothing to deserve your suffering. Equality is just nowhere at this point.

You got the problem of losing the genetic lottery.

That's why I came on here, to share my feelings with other guys who understand so we can support each other. I understand how you feel, but my mum loves me and even though my brother is a bit of a chad I enjoy seeing him and his family when I can. My nieces and nephews are cool. Maybe that keeps me sane...and my cat
Maybe you could get a pet? They can expensive to feed and care for but also makes you less lonely

It sounds terrible, but my mother told me all the time when I was growing up that "life isn't fair" and "life sucks then you die". I've come to realize that what she told me is true, not for everyone, but certainly for me and everyone here. Those saying's apply to us, we are the forgotten, the ones left behind. Now we have to deal with what we've been dealt. Some of us will probably commit suicide in the coming years, others will find a twinge of happiness in a hobby they enjoy, and the fewest of us all the .00001% might actually escape inceldom. We are the forgotten. As to what you did to deserve this life, I couldn't tell you.

maybe it´s your personality

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 58
Ya I know the feeling most days I can barely get out of bad, I hate my life so much I really would be better of dead.

That's why I come on here. All my family hates me. Both my parents are dead. I don't have a gf and the only girl that ever showed a tiny bit of interest in me married a Chad. Iive with my friend of 5 years and he's the only friend I have. Not to mention I'm ugly as sin

hmmm, did you shower and haircutmax?

It sounds terrible, but my mother told me all the time when I was growing up that "life isn't fair" and "life sucks then you die". I've come to realize that what she told me is true, not for everyone, but certainly for me and everyone here. Those saying's apply to us, we are the forgotten, the ones left behind. Now we have to deal with what we've been dealt. Some of us will probably commit suicide in the coming years, others will find a twinge of happiness in a hobby they enjoy, and the fewest of us all the .00001% might actually escape inceldom. We are the forgotten. As to what you did to deserve this life, I couldn't tell you.