Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What destroyed me the most was growing up with a good looking brother

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
The women are obsessed with him, they DM him on Instagram, they're practically begging to meet him.
He is never single, has 3 girlfriends at the same time, they buy him things to buy his love. Old female classmates text him and simp for him in the most shameful way.
I once saw the chats and immediately became suicidal.
They try hard to be cute, say things like: "I‘m crying please love me, please don’t ignore me, i am showering right now“.
Meanwhile, i only get looks of disgust and don't even get a response on social media.

Last edited:
The sister pill is still more brutal I think, you see first hand how easy and fun life is for females

My brother is the same tbh. I was just born inferior.

Bad roll of the dice.

Ya its very, very hard to admit for people, but we rolled 2d6 and got snake eyes. Whereas that brother he got like a 6 and a 5 or something.

Once you admit you just have inferior genetics then you don't have to blame yourself or try to be something you have no chance at competing in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back