Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knowing women are absolutely disgusted with you is the most demoralizing experience any man can go through.

S

Shitskin_Shitlife

Recruit
★★
Men are not disgusted with women. There are plenty of men who will fuck a landwhale and our disgust with even the ugliest of women is nothing compared to what women feel toward men. Women have an intense visceral disgust toward ugly men. The longer I'm alive and the more I see from both my own life and the suffering of other incels the more blackpilled I become. Women have a much higher disgust sensitivity than men. There are studies which show foids find most men ugly but the negative response to those ugly men increases exponentially the uglier you are. A 5/10 guy will be treated like a straight man treats another normie while a 3/10 will be treated like walking talking dogshit. They have the same response to us as they do with vomit, maggots, and feces. There are studies that show the same parts of the brain light up in girls minds when you show them an ugly man and maggots/vomit. It can be picked up by a fucking MRI scan. I want to make something clear, if you are a brown, white foids see you as a living breathing turd.

It makes me wonder why I was born. Why would god create a being who is doomed to cause all other humans to be disgusted with him, but put the desire for love and acceptance in that person? I was born to suffer. A question for religiouscels.

girls cringe with disgust when they see my horrific face and deformed body

High IQ post i agree with everything.

My hatred of women burns like a bright fire, which gets hotter and hotter every day. I despise everything about their ways, the retarded way they talk, the way they move, the way the manipulate my brothers (other men)

Had a femoid ever loved me, had she ever kissed me, had she ever held my hands, I would not have been here today. I would sing praises of women. I guess this is why normies hate us so much. Women don't treat them with hatred and disgust like they do to us.

stop aiming for white foids then retard

That part of his post is painting an ugly image of us, indeed ITcucks will certainly use parts of this post to invalidate our arguments. But then again they would still shit on us even if we were clean of hatred.

All foids hate shitskins retard. Shitskin foids actually hate us more because it is a reminder of their inferiority. Why do you think Asians are so desperate to bleach their genes? It would be even worse with us if we stopped honor killing our toilets. MENA women state they find white men more attractive at higher rates than Asian girls.

It is só disgusting when they smear at you looking like you carry some sin, when they are the sinful ones.

I'm disgusted with women, but because of their behavior not merely their physical appearance.

That's why the truecel can't leave the house, I don't even leave.

Eh! I don't really care for foids' 'disgusted' reactions towards me anymore.

Agreed 100 but with time i got use to it as i've been a recipient of lookism since i was 5 yrs old back in 99.

Facts. I've never grimaced at an ugly woman, but women have no problem doing it to me because I'm ugly. Women can't help but feel disgusted at ugly men. When I look at an ugly woman I feel pretty much nothing.

Which is just something that makes me hate women even more and respect them less. Its like they're animals without impulse control.

100%
Women treat ugly men like trash.

Men are not disgusted with women. There are plenty of men who will fuck a landwhale and our disgust with even the ugliest of women is nothing compared to what women feel toward men. Women have an intense visceral disgust toward ugly men. The longer I'm alive and the more I see from both my own life and the suffering of other incels the more blackpilled I become. Women have a much higher disgust sensitivity than men. There are studies which show foids find most men ugly but the negative response to those ugly men increases exponentially the uglier you are. A 5/10 guy will be treated like a straight man treats another normie while a 3/10 will be treated like walking talking dogshit. They have the same response to us as they do with vomit, maggots, and feces. There are studies that show the same parts of the brain light up in girls minds when you show them an ugly man and maggots/vomit. It can be picked up by a fucking MRI scan. I want to make something clear, if you are a brown, white foids see you as a living breathing turd.

It makes me wonder why I was born. Why would god create a being who is doomed to cause all other humans to be disgusted with him, but put the desire for love and acceptance in that person? I was born to suffer. A question for religiouscels.

girls cringe with disgust when they see my horrific face and deformed body
Stupid fucking cunts godddamn sluts they are all like hooker. Now

It is só disgusting when they smear at you looking like you carry some sin, when they are the sinful ones.
Exactly. They're cum dumpsters, they have no grounds to view anyone or anything else as disgusting.

Last edited: