Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Are Your Top TV Series Characters?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
For me I'd say my Top 2 would be Ashur from Spartacus and Petyr Baelish (Little Finger) from Game Of Thrones.

Those two characters best represent the plight of a man labelled as inferior, treated like crap but everyone around them, but through their own effort and cunning they rose through the ranks.

But what I like most about these two characters is that they don't pretend themselves to be "the protagonist". This is very much related to another thread I made:

They truly accepted themselves for what they were, and they didn't limit themselves based on any ego/pride. They did whatever they had to do to get what they wanted.

They only really "lost" in their respective series because of plot (you know "the good guys" have to win in the end cliche). But they were better characters than everyone else in their series, and realistically (if it was real life) they would have won in the end outside of the "heroes" having "plot armor".

Ashur:
If you haven't watched the series and you don't want any spoilers, don't watch the video. Spartacus is one the best TV series I've ever watched so you shouldn't ruin it for yourself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5UecJuvfDM

Petyr Baelish (Little Finger):
Petyr Baelish (speaking to a whore at one of the brothels he owns):
I was her little confidant, her plaything. She could tell me anything, anything at all. She told me about all the horses that she liked, the castle that she wanted to live in and the man that she wanted to marry - a Northerner with a jaw like an anvil. So I challenged him to a duel.

I mean, why not? I'd read all the stories. The little hero always beats the big villain in all the stories.

In the end, she wouldn't even let him kill me.
"He's just a boy," she said.

"Please don't hurt him."

So he gave me a nice little scar to remember him by, and off they went.

Is she still married to him? Oh, no.
He got himself killed before the wedding and she ended up with his brother, an even more impressive specimen.

She loves him, I'm afraid.
And why wouldn't she? I mean, who could compare to him? He's just so good.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Dc49zWj4ILM

Do you know what I learned, losing that duel? I learned that I'll never win, not that way.

That's their game, their rules.

I'm not going to fight them.

I'm going to fuck them.

That's what I know.
That's what I am.

And only by admitting what we are can we get what we want.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvjtXmcYGBU

I uh like saul goodman/jimmy mcgill and the guy from peaky blinder

BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD the only two boys I can relate to

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri from Sopranos

Season 1 Rust Cohle.

For me I'd say my Top 2 would be Ashur from Spartacus and Petyr Baelish (Little Finger) from Game Of Thrones.

Those two characters best represent the plight of a man labelled as inferior, treated like crap but everyone around them, but through their own effort and cunning they rose through the ranks.

But what I like most about these two characters is that they don't pretend themselves to be "the protagonist". This is very much related to another thread I made:

They truly accepted themselves for what they were, and they didn't limit themselves based on any ego/pride. They did whatever they had to do to get what they wanted.

They only really "lost" in their respective series because of plot (you know "the good guys" have to win in the end cliche). But they were better characters than everyone else in their series, and realistically (if it was real life) they would have won in the end outside of the "heroes" having "plot armor".

Ashur:
If you haven't watched the series and you don't want any spoilers, don't watch the video. Spartacus is one the best TV series I've ever watched so you shouldn't ruin it for yourself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5UecJuvfDM

Petyr Baelish (Little Finger):
Petyr Baelish (speaking to a whore at one of the brothels he owns):
I was her little confidant, her plaything. She could tell me anything, anything at all. She told me about all the horses that she liked, the castle that she wanted to live in and the man that she wanted to marry - a Northerner with a jaw like an anvil. So I challenged him to a duel.

I mean, why not? I'd read all the stories. The little hero always beats the big villain in all the stories.

In the end, she wouldn't even let him kill me.
"He's just a boy," she said.
"Please don't hurt him."

So he gave me a nice little scar to remember him by, and off they went.

Is she still married to him? Oh, no.
He got himself killed before the wedding and she ended up with his brother, an even more impressive specimen.

She loves him, I'm afraid.
And why wouldn't she? I mean, who could compare to him? He's just so good.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Dc49zWj4ILM

Do you know what I learned, losing that duel? I learned that I'll never win, not that way.

That's their game, their rules.

I'm not going to fight them.

I'm going to fuck them.

That's what I know.
That's what I am.

And only by admitting what we are can we get what we want.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvjtXmcYGBU

no one

all movie actors are rich kike chads who i can’t relate to at all, don’t like any of them

Almost forgot

Attachments

• Homelander lasers crowd.gif
    Homelander lasers crowd.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 13
Season 1 Rust Cohle.
Why? (I'm looking for some new shows to watch).

Never saw the series before, what's good about the character?

My favorite anime character is L from 'Death Note' because he represents the Dionysian elements. Light is based though.
I'm surprised when anyone chooses L over Light.

no one

all movie actors are rich kike chads who i can’t relate to at all, don’t like any of them
I said the characters (art), not the actors (artist). It's always amusing when people are unable to mentally separate the art from the artist.

I like Disturbed (the band) music, but I'm not a "fan" of the band or a fan of anyone for that matter. I appreciate the art, but I don't really care about the artist at all.

I like the Captain Jack Sparrow character from the Pirates of the Caribbean series, but I don't care about Johnny Depp at all. A lot of people were clearly rooting for him because of their emotional attachment to that character.

You are doing the reverse of those people but it's the same principle.

Their love for art makes them love the artist.

Your hate for the artist makes you hate the art.

Last edited:

He's a doomer because he's legit smart. The show is True Detective. I specified season 1 incarnation because he develops into a whitepiller at the end of season 2.

I'm surprised when anyone chooses L over Light.

I said the characters, not the actors. It's always amusing when people are unable to mentally separate the art from the artist.

I like Disturbed (the band) music, but I'm not a "fan" of the band or a fan of anyone for that matter. I appreciate the art, but I don't really care about the artist at all.

I like the Captain Jack Sparrow character from the Pirates of the Caribbean series, but I don't care about Johnny Depp at all. A lot of people were clearly rooting for him because of their emotional attachment to that character.

You are doing the reverse of those people but it's the same principle.

Their love for art makes them love the artist.

Your hate for the artist makes you hate the art.
oh shit, i misread it on my shitty iphone nvm brocel
id say the character i relate with the most and thus like the most was shah rukh khan in that 1994 movie anjam, if u aint a curry you should still seriously watch it its about a crazy richcel who becomes obsessed with a stacy and because she rejects him ruins her life and kills her entire family in hearts of iron IV

Gonna cheat and use Manga/Anime series.

Chiaki Asami from the manga series Sanctuary.
36260069 3E36 4644 B97D FE3E5F2207D7

Kazuo Kiriyama from Battle Royale
FC842BE6 6738 4971 8932 F8B497530A3F

ADEBISI from Oz. One of the best characters I have ever seen in my fucking life. Arguably up there with heath ledger's joker. Holy fuck this guy was based.

Fun fact: Heath Ledger actually watched clips of adebisi before playing the role of the Joker In the dark Knight. He was inspired by the character

View: https://youtu.be/5xzQqc3djew

Last edited:
Almost forgot
I don't like Homelander because he lacks self awareness.

He's not "evil" with intent and understanding, he's just a traumatized entitled man baby that happens to have super powers, there's no depth to his character. I haven't seen season 3 yet, I'm waiting for all the episodes to come out, so maybe that changes for him and he actually becomes interesting. But as of what I've seen in the first 2 seasons he's kinda pathetic.

He's also very egotistical, to the extent that he will spare the lives of enemies just because they threaten to reveal his true self to the public, he's that obsessed with people "loving" him that he'll do things even to his own detriment.

In season 2 Stormfront even became aware of how childish and ego driven he is, and in her efforts to gain control over him she appealed to those senses and manipulated him.

He's not "evil" with intent and understanding, he's just a traumatized entitled man baby that happens to have super powers, there's no depth to his character. I haven't seen season 3 yet, I'm waiting for all the episodes to come out, so maybe that changes for him and he actually becomes interesting. But as of what I've seen in the first 2 seasons he's kinda pathetic.

He's also very egotistical, to the extent that he will spare the lives of enemies just because they threaten to reveal his true self to the public, he's that obsessed with people "loving" him that he'll do things even to his own detriment.

In season 2 Stormfront even became aware of how childish and ego driven he is, and in her efforts to gain control over him she appealed to those senses and manipulated him.
Yeah, he's not remotely relatable, I just like the idea of having the ultimate power and doing what you want with it

Its why I like Lex Luthor as a villain, since immense wealth is also practically a superpower

Last edited:

Exactly. Omniman is actually a much better character with more debt in my opinion. Homelander was extremely unlikeable and very pathetic.

Atleast omniman is fighting for a greater cause for his own species and is not self driven. Although he lacks empathy. He still has soul in him and learns to have empathy much later in the comics I heard. And wants what his son is best for him. He's just an overall interesting character.

Homelander just seems like he's been through many traumatic experiences and is very insecure. Very cringey guy. Gets no ratings from me smh.

Tv appeals to foids. It it reflects our world, its cucked. If id doesn't, its also cucked. I've never seen a character who is similar to me.

Exactly. Omniman is actually a much better character with more debt in my opinion. Homelander was extremely unlikeable and very pathetic.

Atleast omniman is fighting for a greater cause for his own species and is not self driven. Although he lacks empathy. He still has soul in him and learns to have empathy much later in the comics I heard. And wants what his son is best for him. He's just an overall interesting character.

Homelander just seems like he's been through many traumatic experiences and is very insecure. Very cringey guy. Gets no ratings from me smh.
He is the most pathetic villain I've ever seen. He's a simp, he's obsessed with some old woman, he has weird soy fetishes like wanting to drink breast milk, he's childish, he's easily manipulated. I cringed sometimes watching his scenes.

He is the most pathetic villain I've ever seen. He's a simp, he's obsessed with some old woman, he has weird soy fetishes like wanting to drink breast milk, he's childish, he's easily manipulated. I cringed sometimes watching his scenes.
Doesn't Little Finger simp for post-wall Lady Catelyn?

All true. I just think it'd be cool to have the ultimate power and instead of use it for good like Superman - the character he is a parody of - just flying around doing what you want and pissing people off

Omni Man is cool

Haha, I don't mind sucking some titties. But drinking breast milk out of a cup. Nah that's some next level low t trait ngl. One of the members of Seven should just manipulate him into killing himself. That would everyone happy ngl.

Anyway what did you think of adebisi?

The homelander
Amazon Prime Video Smile GIF by The Boys

Haha, I don't mind sucking some titties. But drinking breast milk out of a cup. Nah that's some next level low t trait ngl. One of the members of Seven should just manipulate him into killing himself. That would everyone happy ngl.

I'd have to watch the show to really see it, from these videos I don't really care for the character at all tbh. It literally just looks like a BBC Tyrone thug that bullies and kills people around him in prison lol. I can't relate to the character at all.

George Costanza: a relatable loser (even if he does seem to get hot dates all the time somehow).

Seinfeld George Quote 2

This motherfucker

Even has a badass theme

Walter White is nice too. So is Gus Fring tbh.
I feel the same way about music. Infact the more I learn about a particular artist the more it ruins it for me.

id say the character i relate with the most and thus like the most was shah rukh khan in that 1994 movie anjam, if u aint a curry you should still seriously watch it its about a crazy richcel who becomes obsessed with a stacy and because she rejects him ruins her life and kills her entire family in hearts of iron IV
JFL I'm definitely going to download this, I do love a good revenge story. Indians are always the most bold out of all the races of men, they literally give no fucks, imagine a movie like this made in the West lol.

JFL I'm definitely going to download this, I do love a good revenge story. Indians are always the most bold out of all the races of men, they literally give no fucks, imagine a movie like this made in the West lol.
dude, its on netflix im pretty sure look it up. awesome fucking movie if youre an incel it also gets extremely dark as she gets completey fucked over by him

I wouldn't say they're the most bold out of all men. I think that's just a very common trait with third world men. Men from 3rd world countries tend to be exposed to the more primal way of living whilst growing up where people will do almost anything to survive. They are more lower inhibition and give less fucks.

Look at men from war torn African countries or South America. They can be dangerously based and low inhibition compared to the estrogen cucked men of the west. Indians are just one of them. Notice how when Currys migrate from their original countries to a 1st world country and have children in said western country. Alot of their children will turn out cucked and more soy.

It's the the third world and exposure and lifestyle that makes them low inhibition, more masculine and more based. Indians are just one of them.

I wouldn't say they're the most bold out of all men. I think that's just a very common trait with third world men. Men from 3rd world countries tend to be exposed to the more primal way of living whilst growing up where people will do almost anything to survive. They are more lower inhibition and give less fucks.

Look at men from war torn African countries or South America. They can be dangerously based and low inhibition compared to the estrogen cucked men of the west. Indians are just one of them. Notice how when Currys migrate from their original countries to a 1st world country and have children in said western country. Alot of their children will turn out cucked and more soy.

It's the the third world and exposure and lifestyle that makes them low inhibition, more masculine and more based. Indians are just one of them.
I get what you're saying, but there's no African version of "bobs and vagene". Indians clearly excel in "misogyny" and not giving a fuck when it comes to women.

Walter Hartwell White Sr. AKA Heisenberg

omar little from the wire

I'd have to watch the show to really see it, from these videos I don't really care for the character at all tbh. It literally just looks like a BBC Tyrone thug that bullies and kills people around him in prison lol. I can't relate to the character at all.
i bet you would like ryan o reily from the oz

kareem said was based

Fully agree with you with regards to littlefinger, you have good taste

Walter White from Breaking Bad because he goes from a beta that does anything to please his wife and family to an alpha that lives for himself and doesn’t give a fuck about his wife or family at the end. Some of the best character development in Television history

Dexter
Hannibal (mads mikkelsen version)
Sherlock (for the most part)
Light from Death Note
Rust Cohle from true detective, also good
Jeremy from Pure Pwnage
Ramsey Bolton from GoT

Spartacus is also a good underrated series btw.

I feel like now I don't have any, tbh.

If you say walter white you’re a normfag

Also Jinx from Arcane

Chihiro from Spirited Away (if it was a series)

Joker(Phoenix version)

this music represents my life
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I like Bender Bending Rodriguez. :feelsjuice:

For game of thrones my fav was Tywin Lannister though GoT became cucked after the first 2-3 seasons
Billy Butcher from The boys
Hannibal from Hannibal tv show
Westworld had Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris's characters -- but that show is epically cucked after season 1
[UWSL]House from House[/UWSL]
Floki from Vikings
Rick from Rick and Morty
Voight from Chicago PD is pretty based
Also Vic mackey from the Shield
Takashi from Altered Carbon though second season actor wasn't great
Hood from Banshee (great actor also plays Homelander in the Boys) show unfortunately gets cucked in later seasons

I could go on and on honestly