Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your real dating standards?

What are your real dating standards?

• Literally no standard, just be female and alive.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Minimal, just not morbidly obese and not deformed, not much older than me.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • Just not fat.

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • About my looksmatch and agematch.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • A little bit above my looksmatch.

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • 11/10 only

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 10 9.0%

• Total voters
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
“INceLs jUsT wAnT a vIrGin tEenAge sUpeR mOdEl.”:soy::soy::soy:

I know that normies and what they think is not of importance, but it irks me greatly that there is this convenient prejudice out there that Incels have sky high standards when it comes to women.

So what are your looks-requirements if (hypothetically) you were dating a girl?

There are many variables to this; therefore the answers might not fit every preference perfectly. Just select the one that is most applicable.

Loyal introverted looks match so a 2-3/10

Not fat is enough for me, I don't care about race or looks, as long as she has a non fat body, I can feel attracted to her

• my age: +/-5 years
  • not so fat or so thin that she has health problems
  • no insults, no cheating
  • same interests (if possible) or at least passive indifference towards mine (some tolerance/some hardiness required)
  • not forcing her interests onto me (if I don't like them, will also do the same for her)

I want a looksmatch who wouldn't abuse and take advantage of me after realizing how painfully shy I am and how I have absolutely no self esteem and ability to stand up for myself.
Such human does not exist. Everyone on this Earth will brutally fuck me over. This is why I never think about dating seriously. This is why I hate men and women equally. This is why I never felt like I belong among humans.

A dead, rotting corpse.

Existing would be a very good start.

-Cannot be overweight
-Cannot be sheboon
-Must be virgin
-Must be looksmatched or higher
-Must be obedient and loyal
-Preferably white
-Preferably 12

Just don’t be morbidly overweight, I’m not so why should that be my only way of ascending?

Not sheboon(non primitive acceptable)
Not a demonic whore
Treats me with respect

having a vagina and a brain.. also someone who feels natural to be attracted by her looks and personality

A 5/10 Becky (above my looksmatch)

Just don't be obese. Also, not too old...If she is 40+, I would not like her too much( I'm 20 btw)

I chose:

Minimal, just not morbidly obese and not deformed, not much older than me.​

Also:
  • must hate rap/hip-hop and reggaetón
  • no tattoos or nose piercings
  • doesn't dye her hair with stupid colors
  • must be willing to give up social media if we go long term

Taller than me is OK. A little extra weight is OK as long as she's not obese.

- No fatties - here I'm strict, if your face looks like a painted ellipse you're out
- No couch potatoes, I'm fine with her being a bit lazy and wanting to have slow days but she should be down for regular hiking
- No whiny, naggy cunts (which includes feminists)
- Looksmatch is fine, even a bit below, so someone between 4/10 and 5/10
- No non-whites. If worst comes to worst and we have kids, I don't want to be responsible for the next ER.

Last edited:
- No fatties - here I'm strict, if your face looks like a painted ellipse you're out
- No couch potatoes, I'm fine with her being a bit lazy and wanting to have slow days but she should be down for regular hiking
- No whiny, naggy cunts (which includes feminists)
- Looksmatch is fine, even a bit below, so someone between 4/10 and 5/10
- No non-whites. If worst comes to worst and we have kids, I don't want to be responsible for the next ER.
You're looksmatch is 5?:chad:

1-Not obese (can be chubby though)
2-Age similar to mine

That’s all

dont be mega obese
enjoy my hobbies (gaming, linguistics) or something similar
be my looksmatch (slightly lower is fine)
actual care about me and not just using me for something.
anywhere from 18-28

thats pretty much it, dont care about height, race, mental state, job, lifestyle, location, language, # of sexual partners (as long as she doesnt judge my virginity)
I want a looksmatch who wouldn't abuse and take advantage of me after realizing how painfully shy I am and how I have absolutely no self esteem and ability to stand up for myself.
Such human does not exist. Everyone on this Earth will brutally fuck me over. This is why I never think about dating seriously. This is why I hate men and women equally. This is why I never felt like I belong among humans.
:cryfeels: i wish there was a drug to cure shyness tbh. hang in there bro, i understand your struggle.

Last edited:
A bunch of homeless people looking at a jewelry store and talking which diamond they will get. Yes, the society made foids unreachable diamonds.

If I ever were to ascend I would want kids and I would want my kids to not be incel so a bit above my looksmatch. This is all hypothetical though.

White
Slim
Submissive

My looksmatch & agematch + high iq

- Virgin women pass the age of 15 dont exist so virginity is not that important
- Not obese
- Not aggressive and mentally ill
- As long as she doesnt have mustache or kurdish eye browns looks really dont matter tbh
- Hygene (İts literally human decency to not have bush of a pubic hair,even ı shave it and ı will probably never have sex)
- Not manipulative and doesnt lie or cheat (Again,not a huge request)
A bunch of homeless people looking at a jewelry store and talking which diamond they will get. Yes, the society made foids unreachable diamonds.
Lmao,this nigga spitting facts

Pretty much not a feminist

Thank you guys for participating. I think this retarded stereotype is out of the window. (not that normies would care)

Slender with a good limb to torso ration for swimming

Hymen

Nautical face

Seaworthy

Not fat

Not fat and not deformed, no fakeup, long hair.

Other:
Just needs to be female, doesn't have to be alive so long as it/she's not rotting.

A young submissive qt latina would be good or asian :feelsohh:

A little bit above my looksmatch.
If i struggle to get a Becky just imagine how my son would have to suffer when the standards of men are increasing year by year. The girl has to be loyal, little taller than me and if it is possible she has to be white, that's all (Nothing compared to what femoids ask men to be)

-must be thin
-must be able to tolerate my hobbies
-must not be a soul sucking gold digger

Willing to flex on point three considering marriage and LTRs are just prostitution with extra steps.

Dating standards are women and chad only.

Me: No Dating, No Standards

bro just have confidence :soy:

Around my looksmatch, maybe better

not fat, somewhat around my age, white, not deformed, not a leftist

Pretty minimal. Just be not morbidly obese and needs to be white, asian, or white-latino or white-arab middle eastern

“INceLs jUsT wAnT a vIrGin tEenAge sUpeR mOdEl.”:soy::soy::soy:

I know that normies and what they think is not of importance, but it irks me greatly that there is this convenient prejudice out there that Incels have sky high standards when it comes to women.

So what are your looks-requirements if (hypothetically) you were dating a girl?

There are many variables to this; therefore the answers might not fit every preference perfectly. Just select the one that is most applicable.
How does agematch work?

I want a female copy of me at least. I think it's fair.

I'm ok with morbidly obese. what I cannot accept is a roastoid or a basic bitch

I'm not delusional, I just want some girl that is somewhat like me in terms of look and overall characteristics, I don't dream about Stacy's cause that'll never happen.