Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your real dating standards?

What are your real dating standards?

• Literally no standard, just be female and alive.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Minimal, just not morbidly obese and not deformed, not much older than me.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • Just not fat.

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • About my looksmatch and agematch.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • A little bit above my looksmatch.

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • 11/10 only

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 10 9.0%

• Total voters
Just one I find attractive. Volcel if you want, but at least on my level. So just no fatties?

Agematch for 12 yo guy = 14
For 20 yo guy = 15.3
For 45 yo guy = 19.5
Seems legit
you have much to learn greycel. I recommend you refrain from commenting while you absorb necessary knowledge to function on incelsco :feelsokman:
my formula assumes you're at least 16 though. here you can have this modified formula that works better for turbo youngcels: 10 + your age / 4 :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Someone i could trust and who would accept me for who i am and not hate me and make fun of me. Which exist only in fiction.

18-39 Caucasian, alive, breathing, and less than 220 pounds who is loyal that won't cheat on me. [Who is completely monogamous in every interpretation or definition of the word.]

So extremely minimal, but it's weird because the entire world almost acts like I demand too much in just having or desiring one woman to myself. I don't want a harem, I just want one single marriageable woman to have a life relationship with. That's it, nothing more and nothing less. :feelsUgh:

It's actually pretty ridiculous in how very little I want in this world and still being denied that at every turn. I mean, my bar isn't exactly all that high for fuck's sake! :reeeeee:

Last edited:
if you saved my images, then you can see the assymetry, lower third recession, and shitty eye support. How is that a mog? :feelswhat:
For one you are significantly taller than me. While I barely have any height. At least for you, you have the potential to ascend if you're ballsy enough for surgeries. Meanwhile I'm stuck as an Omni manlet slave forever. :feelskek: I am fucking laughing at how delusional some of the cels here are. Too too it off I can't even smile normally :lul::lul: so in general you should feel good for having green eyes, height and at least some clearish skin and straight hair. It's over for me permanently. You? Maybe not. Jfl even as lanklet people are intimidated by you or not because of height. At least you don't have to worry about people knocking you down 24/7 over small frame and bones

Last edited:
Non obese becky.

Don’t care just want someone who loves me

Loyal(monogamous) and not deformed or morbidly obese
She can't be 5+ years older than me (this changes when I turn 30 to 10+)
Preferably MENA and bonus points if levantine
Virgin

So basically near my age, in healthy condition, monogmaous(and pure/virgin), and same ethnicity (if possible)

Last edited:
For one you are significantly taller than me. While I barely have any height. At least for you, you have the potential to ascend if you're ballsy enough for surgeries. Meanwhile I'm stuck as an Omni manlet slave forever. :feelskek: I am fucking laughing at how delusional some of the cels here are. Too too it off I can't even smile normally :lul::lul: so in general you should feel good for having green eyes, height and at least some clearish skin and straight hair. It's over for me permanently. You? Maybe not. Jfl even as lanklet people are intimidated by you or not because of height. At least you don't have to worry about people knocking you down 24/7 over small frame and bones
Pm me @Kamikaze ’s pics so I can add him to the list thanks

Same age, white and non-obese (these are my standards)

Virgin, loyal, supportive, obsessive, possessive, looksmatch minimum and shouldn't be older than 20.
Dont care about height, tits, ass etc.

Also bonus if she's rich and would allow me to leech off to her parents money:dab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back