Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the origins of this image

B

blackglassbox

Greycel
Some bird

Whenever someone asks for an example of a recessed chin or truecel side profile, the first image that someone usually responds with is this person. A side profile of a dude with no chin, hook nose, typical nerdy pheno. Is this from someone on reddit or another online forum?

I don't know but what i know is that there's a pic of him after plastic surgery and his lower third barely changed

When you roll 1 on all your stats at character creation.

I've always wondered if he roped after being recognized by all humans as the archetype of recessed jawline/chin

View attachment 178356

Whenever someone asks for an example of a recessed chin or truecel side profile, the first image that someone usually responds with is this person. A side profile of a dude with no chin, hook nose, typical nerdy pheno. Is this from someone on reddit or another online forum?
Now that's what you call ovER from birth.

I think he's french but I'm not really sure since I first saw that picture years ago.

RIP his chin.