Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Bro look at this image, why are you complaining brah"

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
Snapchat 1802690472

I see your mind getting blasted with visual ques, there's just a sliver of a chance that theyre together right?

Even the most hardened blackpiller is feeling that

And i cringe, i have the backstory (which very might doxx me if they recognize my name, im not in the image)

The backstory goes, the girl and her friend ended up meeting with a truecel, and making fun of him etc. Thats about it, and she posted that onto an incel server way back.

Those retards who collect images of black with female, incel with female, indian with white, are retarded losers, even the poor can win the lottery

Also these images are oxymorons, you're assuming that its impossible for them to be together by posting these images. Broo i tought personality and confidence mattered, so it should be normal right? Why are you posting 30 images brah???

IT-level cherry picking

I'm pretty sure that when I was younger couples used to look like that.

Even if they would be together, bluepillers fail to understand that she is the one wearing the pants in the relationship, he only gets starfishsex (if he gets sex at all) and there is a good chane she is cheating on him with Chad

I'm pretty sure that when I was younger couples used to look like that.
I do still think theres enough stupidity in women to date down, but not to the level of the image, in these coming years that scenario will happen a couple of times ofc.

Im starting to think theres not enough men to compete with womens fake up and career maxxing

Even if they would be together, bluepillers fail to understand that she is the one wearing the pants in the relationship, he only gets starfishsex (if he gets sex at all) and there is a good chane she is cheating on him with Chad
Fakecel if you wouldnt endure this scenario, but unfortunately truth of image is more brutal

I do still think theres enough stupidity in women to date down, but not to the level of the image, in these coming years that scenario will happen a couple of times ofc.

Im starting to think theres not enough men to compete with womens fake up and career maxxing

It wasn't even considered dating down it was just a couple.

Has Tinder really done this much damage >.<

Fakecel if you wouldnt endure this scenario, but unfortunately truth of image is more brutal
Ill go Ronnie McNutt before i get into a relationship with a foid that only gives me half hearted starfishsex and is nagging about every movement i do

Ill go Ronnie McNutt before i get into a relationship with a foid that only gives me half hearted starfishsex and is nagging about every movement i do
Become redpilled brah YOU'RE IN CONTROL
Recieve starfish sex as she drains your account, and remember, men peak when theyre 65

Become redpilled brah YOU'RE IN CONTROL
Recieve starfish sex as she drains your account, and remember, men peak when theyre 65
wtf are you talking about ?

1 in 6 million

Just be confident Bro , Just Turn Shit into gold Bro . This Is either an abusER relationship ( in favour of the Woman ) or its Just the Guy being Made fun of . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Just be confident Bro , Just Turn Shit into gold Bro . This Is either an abusER relationship ( in favour of the Woman ) or its Just the Guy being Made fun of . :feelskek: :feelsclown:
Nigga read the thread, she met up with him irl to bully him, they didnt even hold hands, she and her friend met this incel from discord in a small town, and harassed him, i think they did some fucked shit to him, but cant really remember, its funny cause you're doing exactly what i dont want you to, to assume.

I do think your pfp can get a girl, get chin fat surgery. Maybe hair glue thingie, then go to sea if money
just get multiple cosmetic surgeries and be rich theory

"Everythings possible bro, look at my folder of 48 indian men with white women bro"
At the same time? Rapemaxx convention?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back