Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel what are the most transcendant anime starring incel protagonists?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

one that stands out to me is Slime Isekai

the guy isn't bad looking but is 37 years old and never had a GF

had not roped by then so seems to have (at least telling himself) made peace with it

he aspired to reach age 40 as a virgin (sage) or "great sage" (presumably 45 or 50)

interesting way to begin as a character, trying to remember other protagonists who start out in such a relatable way and explicitly have no romantic history whatsoever

probably a lot of teen chars like that but it's more relatable if they're in 30s

I guess Welcome to the NHK was kinda similar but guy was in early 20s not late 30s like Slime.

Most of the good isekais I've seen have the main character as an incel or NEET of some sort. I'd just pull up a list of them and check the ratings on them.

Most of the good isekais I've seen have the main character as an incel or NEET of some sort. I'd just pull up a list of them and check the ratings on them.

Mushoku nigga tensei tho mc is a cuck, he was originally neetcel

Most Isekai is Bluepilled normie garbage, The only decent isekai that I might suggest is Shield Hero.
Slime is a cucked, Out of all the forms he chose to be in a Androgynous Body that looks like a damn girl, What kind of tranny Emasculation is this?!
Mushoku is trash, Reborn as a Blonde Chad with Rich Parents? Come on man! You know damn well that is some bullshit!
And even then, He still was a Cuck

I feel really fucking out of touch that i wasn't familiar with 'isekai' as a genre name until now
Most Isekai is Bluepilled normie garbage, The only decent isekai that I might suggest is Shield Hero.
How is Overlord normy?

Also in Shield Hero he ends up being magnanimous to the false accuser in the end: ugh

plus still won't fuck his loli guardian even after she stops being a loli

Slime is a cucked, Out of all the forms he chose to be in a Androgynous Body that looks like a damn girl, What kind of tranny Emasculation is this?!

I was under the impression that he was only able to adopt that form due to absorbing PERSON after EVENT happens (don't want to spoil)

Though I think I'm remembering wrong: there was more flexibility in adopting humanoid forms and he does this sort of as a memorial.

TBH it's probably high-IQ to make this your general form to make people underestimate you and treat you favorably, and make yourself a smaller harder-to-hit target.

Slime could change himself into some 10ft gigachad body but would probably get sniped by magic spells or some shit in that case, if an assassin was out to off him.

It only seems cucked if you were permanently locked into an anadrogyne girlesque form, but if you can swap between forms in under a second WGAF?

If slime wants he could change from a 4ft loli body to a 7ft chad body on a whim to fuck a cute goblette, doesn't seemed cucked at all TBH

This would just make your secret chad form a surprise to your goblette harem so they don't take it for granted and get instantly horny

but then when you don't want to fuck and need to get about business of governing, your loli form would prevent your goblettes from being useless due to their horniness

Last edited:
Overlord trucel.
Even in magic world, he ends up as a skeleton with no pepe, magic spell that gets rid of sexual arousal, and makes no move on the many 2Ds in his empire.
Trucel.

Even in magic world, he ends up as a skeleton with no pepe
Not entirely sure about this, have you watched up til season 3?

I had assumed as much and that Albedo was barking up the wrong tree with her aspirations, but then she wants to ride the War-Bicorn Lord and it cuts to black when she's trying to qualify herself in private with Ainz

I have, and I've read the books way past the anime. No confirmed skeletal boning just yet.

I hope he ascends, seems nice for lichcel.

Slam Dunk.

The two protagonists although tallfags, have been rejected by every high school girl but they end up being basketball moggers and won their school a Championship.

It's fun, I like the artstyle, the humour. Worth watching for sure.

Slam Dunk.

The two protagonists although tallfags, have been rejected by every high school girl but they end up being basketball moggers and won their school a Championship.

It's fun, I like the artstyle, the humour. Worth watching for sure.
dude edit or delete your post.no one likes spoilers.

dude edit or delete your post.no one likes spoilers.
Oh about the winning Championship part I totally made that up. I haven't finished it yet.

why would you make that up?
It felt more dramatic and also its obvious don't you think. The protagonist always wins in the end. So i just assumed that

None, all anime characters are attractive

None, all anime characters are attractive
105421.jpg

No confirmed skeletal boning just yet.
seemed strongly implied, though it would be interesting to read that unicorn episode scene in the novels

@HotPotCel in reviewing the lore, if you haven't watched the way s3e1 of anime (debut 23 july 2018) ends I suggest you do, and you'll understand why I'm talking about "implied" and all that.

You basically see several eight-edge assassins (spiderbots) try and pull her off and she just kicks their ass so it seems like they won't be able to stop her from what she's doing.

The corresponding manga events are in chapter 53.2 (released 24 March 2020 aka "episode 53 - 2nd part") and show more of what happened: it seems eventually (post anime credits, never actually shown in the anime) that the 8EAs eventually prevailed and did overwhelm Albedo before she could do anything (assuming anything could ever actually happen)

Apparently Mare (who in the anime is only watching, and not shown helping) is asked for help by the 8EAs (didn't even know they could talk) though I'm not sure if he does...

I'm trying to check but having extreme difficulty of finding the 50-page "chapter 53.2" which follows the 34-page first part of the 53rd chapter and precedes the 28-page 54th page of the manga.

Would you be able to locate which chapter within volume 8 of the light novel this straddle event happens in, so I could read a translation of the text which the July 2018 anime episode and March 2020 manga adapt? I'm curious whether the "escapes the straddle" was present in the LN (and anime omits) or whether it was perhaps introduced in just the manga.

It's also possible that narration in the novel could communicate stuff not present in the visual/dialogue of anime/manga like "she was trying to ride a cock that wasn't there, I couldn't stop her but I didn't need to" or something along those lines.

Last edited:
@Wizard32 I'll check after work to see if the E-book maker I download from is still active. :feelsokman: