Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the most Incel like traits?(non-Physically)

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
I think it’s being non Confrontational. Being low T completely fucks up your Inhibition levels. Basically Letting yourself be treated like a door mat.

What do you think?

cant hold eye contact

twitching / hands in pockets /constantly looking back and forth / shaking / stuttering

Doesn't like seeing himself (mirrors, pictures, videos).

Being hateful of one's self and others for wronging you, any speech impediment.

Depressed. Inhib very low or very high. Good sense of humor. Very intense to point of looking not NT or super duper chill.

Believing in romance. It's classically attributed to being a female mindset.

Looking at the floor, looking at one spot on wall, or standing there pretending to be interested in the sports ball on the TV at the gym. At least that's what I do, cant help it, at least the times I go all the normies are at work and only baby boomer faggots are at the gym so it's all good.

Getting anxious in public, fearing that someone will insult/mock you and that you will look cringey reacting to it, being an aspie, letting people treat you like a door mat with you getting no revenge on in the moment hoping that you can burn their house down in the next month or two instead etc.

And one that I didn't think was worth mentioning: no good grades in math/physics past the first year of high school

naturally introverted and recently paranoid

Getting anxious in public, fearing that someone will insult/mock you and that you will look cringey reacting to it, being an aspie, letting people treat you like a door mat with you getting no revenge on in the moment hoping that you can burn their house down in the next month or two instead etc.

And one that I didn't think was worth mentioning: no good grades in math/physics past the first year of high school
Too many feels

Soft voice.
Too polite.
Letting everyone walk over you.
Having onities

anxiety, introverted, poor socialskills, trouble maintaining eye contact.

atleast that's me.

high inhib, low iq, high autism, small dick.

Being romantic and believing in romance, high inhibition, poor social skills, socially awkward, ugly, very anxious

the first sentence is like you read my mind.

High inhibition

It can be helped through various tricks though, I am able to convincingly fake low inhibition most of the time

Because I can't hold eye contact I look at the nose or the left ear of the person, for instance. They think I look at their eyes when I actually don't.

High inhibition means your not happy with your looks, imagine if you had the perfect face and smile, I would be talking to everybody, but I don't want to show my abomination teeth or put myself in a situation where sluts or other people will analyze my looks, because trust me all sluts will analyze your face consciously or subconsciously, and the result of that analysis will determine how they treat you

And for those that say why are some ugly people or normies are low inhib, they are low inhib because they are low iq, if you are bad looking and low inhib towards girls like asking them out or flirting etc you are low iq, true high iq incels know that it's over regardless of anything

Last edited:
High inhibition means your not happy with your looks

I agree (at 99%), and I think it is a scandal that psychiatry and psychotherapy don't acknowledge this. They focus on the handful of chadlites who are high inhib, or uggos who are low inhib to claim that looks have nothing to do with it, suppressing a statistical truth and gaslighting millions of young people every year...

High inhibition comes down to fear. Fear of what? Obviously it's mockery, exclusion or failure. These three things are more likely if you have a weird, atypical body.

My T levels are normal but I'm all these things, except kind and romantic. If you're anything within a thousand miles of autistic, it's done.

Stuttering
Looking behind you
Walking quickly
Awkward standing position
Seeking Quiet places