Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about bullying.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
too many incels have disney movie brain, thinking the bully is always some chad jock and the bully victim is an ugly weak nerd. as someone who actually got severely bullied and became fucked in the head because of it happening i can confirm 3 things.

#1 - bullying only happens in low class schools. no one gets bullied in middle class to upper class schools, the worst you will receive at a school like that is being called a mild insult behind your back once or twice. i moved school from my terrible low class ghetto school to a middle class school and instantly started getting treated like a human being even though nothing about me changed it was just the environment that changed.

#2 - bullies are not chads, they are usually the worst acting scum people out of the people in low class schools and they're nothing close to chad. at the very most they are 5/10 but most of them are subhuman looking idiots and low tier normies with shit height or bad frame. they always attack in groups and use weapons.

#3 - bullying has nothing to do with looks. if you get bullied it's because you went to a shitty school and didn't act like the people there wanted you to act. you aren't gonna get bullied for looks or height alone that's disney movie brainrot. at the middle class school i went to no one ever got bullied or shit talked, even the tiny twig framed nerd ethnics with garbage facial features were left alone and were able to date girls of their race. meanwhile i mogged most people at my first HS yet they made my life a living hell because i would always fight back. the other non-thugs at that school would be a pussy and accept the bullying but i never did that i always fought back, sometimes verbally sometimes physically, therefore the whole grade hated me, did unspeakable things involving me and i had to move school.

Somebody wanted me to post this so not my words.

1) thanks for sharing, that makes a lot of sense. Although I do remember some bullying still happening which was verbal.

2) chads are usually nice cause life treats them well

3) they might not bully you for being ugly directly, but the negative failio of shit looks will make people find other reasons to hate you, and they don’t even know your looks is what caused their visceral subconscious hate

#1 - bullying only happens in low class schools. no one gets bullied in middle class to upper class schools, the worst you will receive at a school like that is being called a mild insult behind your back once or twice. i moved school from my terrible low class ghetto school to a middle class school and instantly started getting treated like a human being even though nothing about me changed it was just the environment that changed.
Wrong: I was bullied by my classteacher from 5th to 8th grade on a so called high class school, despite my parents being lower middle class.

I was EXTREMLY bullied by my Classmates, physically and sexually attacked by middle class folks on my second school.

2 - bullies are not chads, they are usually the worst acting scum people out of the people in low class schools and they're nothing close to chad. at the very most they are 5/10 but most of them are subhuman looking idiots and low tier normies with shit height or bad frame. they always attack in groups and use weapons.
Right: Usually this is the case, but only because just about 10% of Teens can be attributed as Chads.

#3 - bullying has nothing to do with looks. if you get bullied it's because you went to a shitty school and didn't act like the people there wanted you to act. you aren't gonna get bullied for looks or height alone that's disney movie brainrot. at the middle class school i went to no one ever got bullied or shit talked, even the tiny twig framed nerd ethnics with garbage facial features were left alone and were able to date girls of their race. meanwhile i mogged most people at my first HS yet they made my life a living hell because i would always fight back. the other non-thugs at that school would be a pussy and accept the bullying but i never did that i always fought back, sometimes verbally sometimes physically, therefore the whole grade hated me, did unspeakable things involving me and i had to move school.
Wrong: Its not uncommon for someone to be an outcast for his looks and weakness. Showing weakness is the trait that makes other stronger people attack you, whether they themselves are ugly or not.
Someone who is short and weak has a higher chance of being approached by bullies than someone whos 14 yo, 6'2, does martial arts and already looks like a body builder.

I was mostly bullied by ltn/jestermaxxed subhumans

Are you from the hood nigga

Most of this is only true of cartoonish bullying you see in media.
Plently of "cultural" or "social" bullying occurs even in higher classes (indeed, they are often more practiced at it).
Bullying absolutely occurs due solely to the victim's looks and status but has to be "justified".
Chads are bullies, not as often, see "status" style bullying.
OP Did not grow up in the real world.

Most of this is only true of cartoonish bullying you see in media.
Plently of "cultural" or "social" bullying occurs even in higher classes (indeed, they are often more practiced at it).
Bullying absolutely occurs due solely to the victim's looks and status but has to be "justified".
Chads are bullies, not as often, see "status" style bullying.
OP Did not grow up in the real world.
Somebody wanted me to post this so not my words.

The worst bully from my HS fight like a woman, lol. Some bullies have fragile egos. Doesn’t matter poor or upperclass.

my bullies were Chads, they were the most popular and got the most bitches. But a subhuman manlet did try to bully me and we eventually ended up fighting.

I did get bullied for my looks, people called me ugly on multiple occasions. Just because you didn't SEE the ugly kid at your school get bullied, doesn't mean he wasn't and even if he was, its just YOUR personal experience. So many of you can't understand that your personal experience isn't universal. Its literally the same as ITfags saying that they saw an ugly guy get a gf so we should also have no problem.

2) chads are usually nice cause life treats them well
it really, really depends. If they're used to getting everything their way then they know they can treat other people like shit and not face any consequences. It depends on their upbringing and their genetics. Some people are genetically more leaned towards sadism and narcissism.
3) they might not bully you for being ugly directly, but the negative failio of shit looks will make people find other reasons to hate you, and they don’t even know your looks is what caused their visceral subconscious hate
this. If a guy is autistic and good looking he won't get bullied for his autism.

Those who bully the weak, I would put them against equally or more strong, then these faggots would run to mom, they think they are real chads and feel that they will get a foid, who is even more retarded than themselves

Last edited:
bullying only happens in low class schools

Next time tell him to post this shit himself instead of clutching your skirt mmmkay?

bullying has nothing to do with looks.
It was the main thing I was bullied for though, I'm pretty sure if I was good looking I would have never been bullied.

too many incels have disney movie brain, thinking the bully is always some chad jock and the bully victim is an ugly weak nerd. as someone who actually got severely bullied and became fucked in the head because of it happening i can confirm 3 things.

#2 - bullies are not chads, they are usually the worst acting scum people out of the people in low class schools and they're nothing close to chad. at the very most they are 5/10 but most of them are subhuman looking idiots and low tier normies with shit height or bad frame. they always attack in groups and use weapons.

This whole post was made just so he could humble brag about mogging most of the people at his school

Partially right. Higher class schools usually enforce better manners, but bullying still definitely exists.
Very true. Chads are never the bullies because they have life so good and don't need to shit on anyone to make themselves feel better. I was never once bullied by a chad. Literally never. It was always the mid to low tier normies who bullied me.
This is so wrong bro. Bullying absolutely happens because of your looks. I got called "pear face" due to my narrow jaw and big forehead. Bullying can't be more straight up about your looks than someone calling you that right to your face. Someone else asked me, "why are your knees so skinny". I was also called anorexic because I couldn't gain weight due to health issues. They jokingly offered me their candy bars so I wouldn't starve. Some of my bullying was from my Asperger's, but 75% of it was from my looks back then. My looks improved after puberty to low to mid tier normie and I get treated way better. Plus, my height is 6 feet tall and guys don't pick on me anymore. Don't you dare claim that bullying has nothing to do with looks. One of the biggest reason we ended up as social outcasts in school was literally because of our looks.

Not universally true bro. I was bullied by a Chad in college
Ok. Exceptions do exist of course, but in general chads aren't usually bullies because they don't need to prove anything like normies do. He must have been a real peice of shit then if he had such a great chad life and still bullied you just for fun. Sorry that happened to you brocel

bullying only happens in low class schools. no one gets bullied in middle class to upper class schools, the worst you will receive at a school like that is being called a mild insult behind your back once or twice.
This is proven wrong by My Twisted World. ER got bullied even though he was in upper class schools