Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What are some benefits of being an Ethnic guy? COPE THREAD FOR ETHNIC INCELS

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Figured with all of the self hatred of ethnic guys here, why don't we cope by listing some positives to lighten up the mood?

1. Darker skin (in general) has more melanin compared to lighter skin, thus greater protection from sun.

2. If you're introverted, it's ten times easier to be left alone if you want to, because you don't have girls fawning all over you like they do with white (even average) guys.

List some more down below. Yes, I am well aware this whole thread is a cope for being ethnic, in fact, that's the point of this thread.

Being ethnic you can say what you want and others won't call you racist

You can be a rapper and not even be good at it.

@tehgymcel420 @13k

I'm interested in your responses the most for this thread, the supreme racepillers.

White women view you as "exotic" and might give you pussy for being non-white alone.

White women view you as "exotic" and might give you pussy for being non-white alone.

True, in fact I think white women are more forgiving compared to asian women self haters (dear god).

I beard mog 99% of white men.

Your life is worth 4 cents...
The family of a 30-year-old black man who was shot dead by a white US sheriff's deputy have been awarded $4 (£3) in damages following a wrongful death lawsuit.

Gregory Vaughn Hill Jr was shot through his garage door on 14 January 2014 by the deputy in St Lucie County, Florida, in response to a noise complaint.

He was found with an unloaded gun, but whether he was holding it is disputed.

A jury ruled that no excessive force was used and Mr Hill was responsible for his own death because he was drunk.

Gunshots rang out after police were called to Mr Hill's home when a parent collecting her child from a nearby primary school reportedly complained about loud music coming from his garage.

According to the New York Times, officers arrived and knocked on the garage door.

Mr Hill, a warehouse employee, raised the door only to shut it again after seeing police outside.

One of the officers opened fire four times as the door closed, hitting Mr Hill three times, once in the head, reports the newspaper.

A judge asked the jury to decide if Mr Hill's constitutional rights had been violated and, if so, whether his family should receive compensation.

After hours of deliberation, the jury awarded $1 to his mother for funeral costs and $1 to each of his three children.

However, it also decided that Mr Hill was 99% responsible for his own death, meaning the sheriff's department is only required to pay 1% of the damages. This would leave the family with four cents.

• More easier to 'give up' can always blame it on being ethnic. Being a failure and white hits harder, and imo is why higher suicide rates with whites
  • Can chill and blend in when somewhere with many other ethnics (aka the ghetto)
  • Like other person said can occasionally score a white chick because she feels like 'exotic'
  • Can go to East Europe for good time (similar to above)
  • Can try with own women, no matter what ppl say polls still show majority of women stick with their own race

1. LIVE LIFE ON CHEAT MODE

do you pass as white ?

I just cant believe that post was written by someone who is actually brown skinned and know what life is like when you are shitskin

100bucks says you have white skin

Yeah I was surprised too. What planet is he living on lmao

I honestly think being a beancel is the worst kind of cel, no one would date an ugly brown fat pathetic subhuman manlet piece of shit, even spic girls reject us and instead look at whites/niggers because we're the lowest of the low

People seem less likely to fuck with me since i'm black.
Affirmative action helps.
If you stick to your stereotypes people will like you more.

do you pass as white ?

I just cant believe that post was written by someone who is actually brown skinned and know what life is like when you are shitskin

100bucks says you have white skin
Not really no tbh. I look a bit like the guy from Mr Robot, but bigger, stronger but fatter also.

I said those things because I believe them to be true. However, true for a decent looking ethnic guy.

Ethnic and subhuman ugly also? Yes I concede that's a death sentence.

white people aint bout this life

this is a world so alien to them, they live in their bubbles and believe in stupid facebook / donald trump news
how ethnics are privileged and shit

they unironically seriously believe that shit because this is a world they will NEVER understand.

he said poland lmao.
just a simple google search, poland racist attacks 2017 would give an endless list
but then again, thats what happens when you get your news from breitbart

I'll try to talk as a white person on the matter. While I don't by default believe blacks/ethnics have life on easy mode, it seems like there is so much support available to you as "minority" that if you could just do you homework and stay out of trouble, you can get a lot of perks non-rich whites don't have access to. College scholarships to Ivy league or comparable schools and certain jobs sectors, in particular government jobs (which pay well and have tremendous benefits) employ "equal opportunity" racial quotas to the point you are guaranteed a great job if you got through your free ride in college. That being said, due to gynocentrism, a lot of this racially based stuff ends up in the hands of black/ethnic foids rather than the men.

Quite productive.

>everybody expects you to be dumb as fuck anyways, anything minor you accomplish will get you treated like a nobel prize winner
>people avoid you in public transportation, you get to sit alone since white would would rather stand than sit next to you
>if you are asexual person, you will enjoy it since nobody will be bothering you to date you
>people leave you the fuck alone

200.gif

It's true, though.

Probably easier to find a job as a labourer.

Don't need to use sunscreen

Can make good connections with rich international Chinese kids

The family of a 30-year-old black man who was shot dead by a white US sheriff's deputy have been awarded $4 (£3) in damages following a wrongful death lawsuit.

Gregory Vaughn Hill Jr was shot through his garage door on 14 January 2014 by the deputy in St Lucie County, Florida, in response to a noise complaint.

A jury ruled that no excessive force was used and Mr Hill was responsible for his own death because he was drunk.

Gunshots rang out after police were called to Mr Hill's home when a parent collecting her child from a nearby primary school reportedly complained about loud music coming from his garage.

According to the New York Times, officers arrived and knocked on the garage door.

Mr Hill, a warehouse employee, raised the door only to shut it again after seeing police outside.

One of the officers opened fire four times as the door closed, hitting Mr Hill three times, once in the head, reports the newspaper.

A judge asked the jury to decide if Mr Hill's constitutional rights had been violated and, if so, whether his family should receive compensation.

After hours of deliberation, the jury awarded $1 to his mother for funeral costs and $1 to each of his three children.

However, it also decided that Mr Hill was 99% responsible for his own death, meaning the sheriff's department is only required to pay 1% of the damages. This would leave the family with four cents.
Lol, good. Blacks live life on cruise control mode.

I just got a really bad sunburn, ugh why do I have to deal with this...
Sheesh an egyptiancel getting a sunburn? What the hell were you doing?

Financial aid

Ethnics are good at sports... except for indians...

>everybody expects you to be dumb as fuck anyways, anything minor you accomplish will get you treated like a nobel prize winner
>people avoid you in public transportation, you get to sit alone since white would would rather stand than sit next to you
>if you are asexual person, you will enjoy it since nobody will be bothering you to date you
>people leave you the fuck alone

Nicely put, I would like to add my two cents:

>Liberals think I am one of their most important ally for no fucking reason and they tend to give me some importance although I hate them the most.
>Even if I go in the middle of the street and start shitting, some liberal SJWs might think that's my culture so I might be allowed to do it.

WTF

How about how it's a bigger excuse to be weird and socially awkward?

The whities understand that after all... I'm not from America so it's ok to be socially awkward. Or at least more tolerable than a socially awkward white male

Girls will be sooo surprised at how good you are at sex because they would have assumed you were bad at it. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelsgah:

>tfw slav
>Tfw about as desirable as any ethnic except that we have "white" skin so we cannot pull the exotic game.

Feelsbad.

Girls will be sooo surprised at how good you are at sex because they would have assumed you were bad at it. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelsgah:

Why would they assume you're bad at sex?

im glad im lightskin

rip being full niger

>tfw slav
>Tfw about as desirable as any ethnic except that we have "white" skin so we cannot pull the exotic game.

Feelsbad.
There is no exotic game for ricecels and dark skinned indians

e

You get to invade white countries with no repercussions.

Wrong, you just get told "you're too white to be saying that, it sounds awkward/weird." and "lol you're so white I'm blacker than you"

Inb4 this thread starts hating on a certain ethnic

Figured with all of the self hatred of ethnic guys here, why don't we cope by listing some positives to lighten up the mood?

1. Darker skin (in general) has more melanin compared to lighter skin, thus greater protection from sun.

2. If you're introverted, it's ten times easier to be left alone if you want to, because you don't have girls fawning all over you like they do with white (even average) guys.

List some more down below. Yes, I am well aware this whole thread is a cope for being ethnic, in fact, that's the point of this thread.
lets see affirmative action, Whitey pays for ur college, you are given preference over Whites at jobs, to get anything u want just cry racism.

True , I’ve said countless things that would be considered “offensive “ but People don’t consider that a problem.

lets see affirmative action, Whitey pays for ur college, you are given preference over Whites at jobs, to get anything u want just cry racism.

Affirmative action discriminates against asians and whites, and gives advantages to black and hispanics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back