Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel part of being an incel is that you are fundamentally a loser

High IQ post. Only place I’m a winner is on this forum. I’m an outcast everywhere irl, and most of my family is dead already despite me being only 19. I lose so much that my dad, who was my only real close friend in life, died a few months ago. I’m rotting more and more, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I have chronic health issues which will likely get worse eventually too. Plus, I have severe OCD that tortures me. I lost so bad my own brain messes with me every day. Brutal existence man
Sorry for your loss bro.

And you're so young and left to fight for your survival. I wish you luck, stay strong.
Yeah, it’s awful. At least my mother is still here though. But, this is why older parents shouldn’t reproduce. Not only is the child more likely to be defective, but the parents will likely die early in the child’s life. My father was 51 when I was born and my mother was 40.

Yeah, it’s awful. At least my mother is still here though. But, this is why older parents shouldn’t reproduce. Not only is the child more likely to be defective, but the parents will likely die early in the child’s life. My father was 51 when I was born and my mother was 40.
I hope that your mom will live many, many healthy years bro.

I hope that your mom will live many, many healthy years bro.
Thanks bro. She’s 59 now and has quite a few chronic health conditions and is morbidly obese though, so I’m quite nervous about how long she’s gonna live. Her and I get along very well though, and I help her out with a lot of stuff. She takes care of the paperwork for the bills and housework, and I maintain the cars and our land.

Thanks bro. She’s 59 now and has quite a few chronic health conditions and is morbidly obese though, so I’m quite nervous about how long she’s gonna live. Her and I get along very well though, and I help her out with a lot of stuff. She takes care of the paperwork for the bills and housework, and I maintain the cars and our land.
Losing both parents is when you don't have any safety nets in life. My mom let herself go early on, at 40. She got obese and got asthma. Become bedridden and lost her will to live. She died at 55yo. My dad was also obese, but he tried to keep active. Lately he also got asthma and couldn't ride his bike anymore. Depression of not being able to provide and less physical activity killed him at 63yo.

Both had cardiovascular problems, especially dad, both also had mental problems.

Im also fat and don't have enough physical activity how much I should have, with my shitty gene, I'm afraid that I will die relatively young also.

Losing both parents is when you don't have any safety nets in life. My mom let herself go early on, at 40. She got obese and got asthma. Become bedridden and lost her will to live. She died at 55yo. My dad was also obese, but he tried to keep active. Lately he also got asthma and couldn't ride his bike anymore. Depression of not being able to provide and less physical activity killed him at 63yo.

Im also fat and don't have enough physical activity how much I should have, with my shitty gene, I'm afraid that I will die relatively young also.
Brutal bro. So fucking sorry you lost both parents already. You are right about not having safety nets when they are gone. I’m afraid if that as well. The loneliness as an incel once your parents are gone must be so fucking unbearable. My parents are the only people I’ve had in a long time to regularly hang out with. Do you have any friends at least or are you completely alone?

Brutal bro. So fucking sorry you lost both parents already. You are right about not having safety nets when they are gone. I’m afraid if that as well. The loneliness as an incel once your parents are gone must be so fucking unbearable. My parents are the only people I’ve had in a long time to regularly hang out with. Do you have any friends at least or are you completely alone?
Thanks. I have a brother and a sister. All 3 of us are a complete failures. I'm grateful that I'm not alone.

How about you?

Thanks. I have a brother and a sister. All 3 of us are a complete failures. I'm grateful that I'm not alone.

How about you?
At least you have a couple siblings. I’m an only child with no close family other than my mom, uncle, and grandpa, all of who are old already. I would have had a half brother from my dad’s side, but he died 4 years before I was born. Him and me probably would have got along really well too because we were both car enthusiasts and loved that stuff. He actually got killed by his need for speed when he went around a corner way too fast in his muscle car and hit a tool shed. He was thrown from the car due to not wearing a seatbelt and died instantly on the ground. Also, this guy was an NT sexhaver, so maybe he could have helped me make friends and get a gf.

At least you have a couple siblings. I’m an only child with no close family other than my mom, uncle, and grandpa, all of who are old already. I would have had a half brother from my dad’s side, but he died 4 years before I was born. Him and me probably would have got along really well too because we were both car enthusiasts and loved that stuff. He actually got killed by his need for speed when he went around a corner way too fast in his muscle car and hit a tool shed. He was thrown from the car due to not wearing a seatbelt and died instantly on the ground. Also, this guy was an NT sexhaver, so maybe he could have helped me make friends and get a gf.
Sudden deaths are traumatic for families, but its better that way than dying over years and suffering from illness. Brutal thing. I also had an older brother who died. If he stayed alive he would deal with Bureaucracy and bills. He was also NT and extremely charismatic. On the other hand my brother and i are completely autistic.

Sudden deaths are traumatic for families, but its better that way than dying over years and suffering from illness. Brutal thing. I also had an older brother who died. If he stayed alive he would deal with Bureaucracy and bills. He was also NT and extremely charismatic. On the other hand my brother and i are completely autistic.
Yep. Better to die young like my half brother did after living a good life than to be slowly worn down like we are. I definitely got my autism from my mother. She has had literally zero friends for as long as I can remember. My dad was NT, and so was my half brother that he produced with a different woman before he met my mother. I also inherited my severe ICD from my mother. No offense to her, but her genetics genuinely don’t deserve to be continued for all the suffering they caused me

Yep. Better to die young like my half brother did after living a good life than to be slowly worn down like we are. I definitely got my autism from my mother. She has had literally zero friends for as long as I can remember. My dad was NT, and so was my half brother that he produced with a different woman before he met my mother. I also inherited my severe ICD from my mother. No offense to her, but her genetics genuinely don’t deserve to be continued for all the suffering they caused me
Same, my mom was extremely introverted, had severe anxiety and had a mild schizophrenia. In her family almost everyone had serious mental illnesses. Her brother and niece were completely crazy, demented. Her mother borderline. My mom was always afraid fearing the worst, she was afraid to go somewhere alone as a grown woman. She never let us go anywhere. I inherited all of that from her.

No offense to her, but her genetics genuinely don’t deserve to be continued for all the suffering they caused me
In both of our cases parents had shitty genes with many illnesses that are easily passed on the kids. It would be much better if they didn't reproduce.

Same, my mom was extremely introverted, had severe anxiety and had a mild schizophrenia. In her family almost everyone had serious mental illnesses. Her brother and niece were completely crazy, demented. Her mother borderline. My mom was always afraid fearing the worst, she was afraid to go somewhere alone as a grown woman. She never let us go anywhere. I inherited all of that from her.
Relatable af man. That’s brutal. My mother is constantly overthinking and struggles with sleep, same as me. The other day when I was talking to her, I was stuck in a loop of overthinking and she yelled at me. Then she apologized and said she was sorry she lashed out at me. She said my overthinking reminds her so much of herself, and it reminds her how much she hates it. I have to say, she is a rare example of a woman who doesn’t have an easy life.
In both of our cases parents had shitty genes with many illnesses that are easily passed on the kids. It would be much better if they didn't reproduce.
Yep. This is why I do not believe anyone with a serious mental health condition or physical health condition should reproduce

What’s funny is I actually cut them off because I had a bit of pride to myself. After 2 years of no contact, I actually messaged them and gave an apology for cutting them off. I got a response to the apology with them confirming they were willing to rekindle the friendship just for them to end up ghosting me.

Sometimes I really wonder. Why even respond if you were just gonna ghost me? I’m a clown that just gets treated that way for no reason. Dealing with whites as a ethnic always comes with an entire gourmet of dogshit that just makes you look stupid.

Last edited:
What’s funny is I actually cut them off because I had a bit of pride to myself. After 2 years of no contact, I actually messaged them and gave an apology for cutting them off. I got a response to the apology with them confirming they were willing to rekindle the friendship just for them to end up ghosting me.

Sometimes I really wonder. Why even respond if you were just gonna ghost me? I’m a clown that just gets treated that way for no reason. Dealing with whites as a ethnic always comes with an entire gourmet of dogshit that just makes you look stupid.
your parents are either cowards or too cool for you

High IQ post. Only place I’m a winner is on this forum. I’m an outcast everywhere irl, and most of my family is dead already despite me being only 19. I lose so much that my dad, who was my only real close friend in life, died a few months ago. I’m rotting more and more, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I have chronic health issues which will likely get worse eventually too. Plus, I have severe OCD that tortures me. I lost so bad my own brain messes with me every day. Brutal existence man
I also have severe OCD that tortures me

Relatable af man. That’s brutal. My mother is constantly overthinking and struggles with sleep, same as me. The other day when I was talking to her, I was stuck in a loop of overthinking and she yelled at me. Then she apologized and said she was sorry she lashed out at me. She said my overthinking reminds her so much of herself, and it reminds her how much she hates it. I have to say, she is a rare example of a woman who doesn’t have an easy life.

Yep. This is why I do not believe anyone with a serious mental health condition or physical health condition should reproduce
:cryfeels:

siblings are utter trash trust me. also you won't need to split up your inheritance. it's a win-win

Even If i can’t be a winnER, i will at least have some peace of mind if i can prevent as many normscum as possible from being winnERs (via whatevER means necessary).

i am a loser but i have dreams of greatness, i think we will all achieve something worthwhile in the coming decades

siblings are utter trash trust me. also you won't need to split up your inheritance. it's a win-win
Agreed. I was always happy overall to be an only child. Plus, my parents were able to give me more attention because of it

The worst thing about being an incel is the simple fact that you're just a loser. An overall fucking loser. You aren't a winner. There's nothing you are good at. You can't tell me you are good at something, or that you are smart, or rich, or that you have some redeeming qualities. All these things don't matter, they don't OFFSET the fact that you are simply a loser at your core, because you will always lose if you are ugly and a virgin.

You are such a loser, it's actually striking at how your presence at all times sucks the energy out of a room.

No one cares about you in a significant way. You are a zero, an interchangeable husk, completely and utterly negligible not just in terms making a net impact on society, but to anyone. If even your closest buddies saw you die tomorrow, they would forget about your existence by next Tuesday. If you had cancer, I bet your parents would complain more about the insurance premiums, and the funerary costs, than the fact that you are going bye bye.

You simply just have no impact on anybody. You are an ugly fleck of garbage to be disposed of and buried under a landfill that has increasingly prettier trash heaped on top of each other.

There's nothing you are good at, you are a coward who can't even fit in among a herd of cowards, and on top of that you look like shit.

It's painful to be called 'weird' because for guys like us, that's a real insult. If you had any self-respect, or sense of self-conception, you might take pride in being 'weird.' Unlike the latter, you don't have such pride, because you are painfully aware that you are weird in ways that are completely shameful, and give you absolutely no respect among anyone that has an iota of self-respect.

DESPITE THAT YOU ARE WEIRD GUY, YOU TRY SO HARD TO BE NORMAL
Buddy, you will never be normal :chad:

This task of 'masking normal' may be sisyphean in it's construct, yet in our specific case it's not even pitiable, so much as it is mundane. For it is the extreme incels that harp about nihilism all day and drag others down with us-- only we are aware that this, fundamentally, is our only power, our only legacy.

EXTREME PESSIMISM IS ONLY THE WAY FOR A LOSER TO HOLD ONTO THEIR TATTERED DIGNITY, because on some level we are at least performing to our expected function. This nihilistic existence IS our normal.
real
i never got good at anything
so many hours spent on games and bmx-ing
and i was decent at doing bmx but no one really cared about me outside of that
never got invited to parties or anything afterwards
so much for "effort pays off"
it really doesnt

Someone forgot that Woman ( Even Ugly Ones ) are never considered Loosers .

Heck some of them are Praised Even . And gets Sex on Demand . This World is a Gynocracy that Preys on Gullible Man and Gaslights them .

@SlayerSlayer

High IQ and pure, 100% abyssal black pill. When you truly comprehend how completely fucking over it is not killing yourself is a miracle in and of itself.

I feel like that if I put 100% of my time an effort into being normal, id barely be able to. but that's the thing, being an average person doesn't come natural to me, I have to channel all of my energy and focus into it.

:feelsbadman:

iu

I feel like that if I put 100% of my time an effort into being normal, id barely be able to. but that's the thing, being an average person doesn't come natural to me, I have to channel all of my energy and focus into it.
I’ll never be accepted as normal and I’ve come to accept this. I will never be accepted by society the best I can hope for is to deal with normies without going on a shooting spree

Truthful post. We are perceived as losers by everyone we meet, they can weed you out no matter what. So I double down. No tipping. No holding the door for people. No paying for games or movies only pirate it.

This topic title may seem trivial, shallow, obvious... But its simplicity, which almost compels meditation, is immensely brutal. Being a loser, when existence is unique, literally means that our life is a failure. We are that guy we probably scorned when we saw him in a movie as children. And our destiny is to serve as the bottom of the basket so that the top can be distinguished. We are not absolute failures. If our peers were all 1.20 meters tall and had the intelligence of a chimpanzee, we would be the top of the basket. We are the organic matter that nature must dispose of to maintain the normal functioning of life. WE ARE USEFUL LOSERS, and that is what's most infuriating.
:feelsrope:

We help this bitch Mother Nature continue her sole purpose: to perpetuate and grow... And committing suicide helps even more as we stop being a burden, allowing resources to be solely allocated to gene vehicles that need to pass on their genes. Our existence serves to demonstrate their superiority, but it can be said that this has already been accomplished, so even committing suicide cannot thwart the plans of the universe:incel:

No, people that are incel are often just as talented and qualified as anybody else. It's just that LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING and so they never get a chance to actually make use of their skills and talents.

I was the weird autistic kid everyone hated. Nothing has ever changed no matter how hard I cope. It's over.