Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What are some benefits of being an Ethnic guy? COPE THREAD FOR ETHNIC INCELS

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Inb4 this thread starts hating on a certain ethnic

Figured with all of the self hatred of ethnic guys here, why don't we cope by listing some positives to lighten up the mood?

1. Darker skin (in general) has more melanin compared to lighter skin, thus greater protection from sun.

2. If you're introverted, it's ten times easier to be left alone if you want to, because you don't have girls fawning all over you like they do with white (even average) guys.

List some more down below. Yes, I am well aware this whole thread is a cope for being ethnic, in fact, that's the point of this thread.
lets see affirmative action, Whitey pays for ur college, you are given preference over Whites at jobs, to get anything u want just cry racism.

Being ethnic you can say what you want and others won't call you racist
True , I’ve said countless things that would be considered “offensive “ but People don’t consider that a problem.

lets see affirmative action, Whitey pays for ur college, you are given preference over Whites at jobs, to get anything u want just cry racism.

Affirmative action discriminates against asians and whites, and gives advantages to black and hispanics.

Don't need to use sunscreen

Can make good connections with rich international Chinese kids

White men have been making "good connections" with Chinese women for a while now though.

1 is actually a good point.

Another positive: trouble-making ethnic guys won't fuck with you and only bother white people.

White men have been making "good connections" with Chinese women for a while now though.
Yeah as in they're connected at the pelvis on a regular basis

You can... uh... hm.......

If you’re in an African country, you can abuse the EU immigration to whatever country you want? I’m struggling since I have no idea, but feel like I should contribute.