Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Went out again after a long time of inactivity. Saw the blackpill/effect of feminism/hypergamy in action big time.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
The streets were very empty and so were the clubs/bars. This was in a major European city, too. I still walked around for hours and walked past literally hundreds of people. I shit you not I saw only five or six couples in their 20s all night. Everyone was walking around in groups, usually only girls or only guys, some groups were ugly beta orbiters with a couple of hot girls in it. Every single girl I walked past looked straight ahead, never even remotely acknowledging me or anyone else. Just complete stone cold bitchface.

Out of the five couples I saw, I shit you not, every guy was atleast 6ft4 with a full head of hair, zero balding. I repeat, nobody under 6ft4 was walking around hand in hand with a girl. I might have underestimated height. I saw one guy with an average face with a cute girl, but he was 6ft5. I also saw a gigachad walking hand in hand with 6/10 girl with a huge forehead who looked like she wanted to murder everyone in their sleep. The guy legit had perfect bone structure and a huge jaw and was 6ft4, ripped body.

It really feels like women hate all men and consciously wish we were all dead. Almost every woman looked like this walking down the street acknowledging absolutely nobody.

rtr4n4v3.jpg

I´m completely done with western women. I´m going MGTOW and then try to find a girl abroad. The women are complete cunts, ugly and yet they all only demand gigachad and spit on anyone who is below that. It really isn´t an exaggeration. It´s completely over in the West.

What's your height.

Reminder that OP unironically thinks it's 99/1, not 80/20.

The streets were very empty and so were the clubs/bars. This was in a major European city, too. I still walked around for hours and walked past literally hundreds of people. I shit you not I saw only five or six couples in their 20s all night. Everyone was walking around in groups, usually only girls or only guys, some groups were ugly beta orbiters with a couple of hot girls in it. Every single girl I walked past looked straight ahead, never even remotely acknowledging me or anyone else. Just complete stone cold bitchface.

Out of the five couples I saw, I shit you not, every guy was atleast 6ft4 with a full head of hair, zero balding. I repeat, nobody under 6ft4 was walking around hand in hand with a girl. I might have underestimated height. I saw one guy with an average face with a cute girl, but he was 6ft5. I also saw a gigachad walking hand in hand with 6/10 girl with a huge forehead who looked like she wanted to murder everyone in their sleep. The guy legit had perfect bone structure and a huge jaw and was 6ft4, ripped body.

It really feels like women hate all men and consciously wish we were all dead. Almost every woman looked like this walking down the street acknowledging absolutely nobody.

rtr4n4v3.jpg

I´m completely done with western women. I´m going MGTOW and then try to find a girl abroad. The women are complete cunts, ugly and yet they all only demand gigachad and spit on anyone who is below that. It really isn´t an exaggeration. It´s completely over in the West.

tbh sounds like you're the only guy on this board who has ever gone out lol
maybe you and @uninstall

Reminder that OP unironically thinks it's 99/1, not 80/20.
kek, 80/20 is so absurd.

Go out in the real world to a club/bar. There is no way women find 1 in 5 guys hot enough for a ONS.

rtr4n4v3.jpg

Last edited:
Streets were empty because people are afraid of terrorism. Clubs were empty because of Tinder and other dating apps, also maybe more young guys are waking up and stop falling for that scam.

Dating apps don’t represent real life bro!