Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I swear every day my opinion on the importance the face pill and height pill changes

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Greycel
One day at uni like a month ago I walked by and looked at the elevator area like 30 metres away from me. Some guy that was like 6’6 was with 4! foids that were at most 5’2. I walked into the bathroom instead of getting brutally life mogged and was depressed the rest of the day. That guy was the only person I had seen the entire day that was above 6’1 ( ethnics in Melbourne is high), average looking face from what I could see, and had the only harem I saw that day. Then this Monday, I saw a guy that would literally face mog Jordan Barrett and was like 5’8, I heightmogged him the poor cunt. But I saw that literally 3 different girls looked back at him or said things to their friends when he was away. I was sitting there drinking Jim beam that I had in my non see-through bottle and sushi. I wanted to kill myself after seeing that shit as a pig nosed 2/10. I think instead of comparing the two I’m just going to put them on the same level of importance.

Those two things are most important to fuck, being NT comes third.

Everyone in the bp community says face is more important, but in my personal experience, I've seen so many LTNs and straight up subhumans with foids orbitng them simply because they're 6'4. But I have never seen a young couple where the male was heightmogged by his gf, regardless of how handsome or chadlike his face looks.

I think people say "short chad slays more than tall inkwell" because they probably just see a bunch of short 30yo betabuxxers with wives, so then they go "see? Height isn't number 1". That's why I think it's so important to specify young couples in this debate, because most relationships past age 25 are oofy doofys or betabuxxers, and that does not count as ascending

Anywho I'm on a bit of a tangent now. But TLDR I believe that height is more important

Also I think I misread your post a little bit because I'm sleep deprived so I've edited this comment a little bit to make it slightly more relevant to the post. But I ain't gonna delete it since I took this much time writing it lmao. Sunk cost

Last edited:
Everyone in the bp community says face is more important, but in my personal experience, I've seen so many LTNs and straight up subhumans with foids orbitng them simply because they're 6'4. But I have never seen a young couple where the male was heightmogged by his gf, regardless of how handsome or chadlike his face looks.

I think people say "short chad slays more than tall inkwell" because they probably just see a bunch of short 30yo betabuxxers with wives, so then they go "see? Height isn't number 1". That's why I think it's so important to specify young couples in this debate, because most relationships past age 25 are oofy doofys or betabuxxers, and that does not count as ascending

Anywho I'm on a bit of a tangent now. But TLDR I believe that height is more important
The only time I can think of a short guy being height mugged by his gf (4+ inches) was this dude that was 8/10 (if you say that I’m gay for rating another man’s attractiveness I will vape and kill your family in minecraft) facially and around 5’5 with the girl being 5’10. They were holding hands so I presume they really were together.

if you say that I’m gay for rating another man’s attractiveness I will vape and kill your family in minecraft)
Dont worry, people rate dudes' faces all the time on this site. Nobody's gonna call you a fag lol

Also, based pfp and beautiful name

Hight makes them feel protected teehee

Also I think I misread your post a little bit because I'm sleep deprived so I've edited this comment a little bit to make it slightly more relevant to the post. But I ain't gonna delete it since I took this much time writing it lmao. Sunk cost
Im 511 and heightmogged a chad holding hands with his gf, So face and height is both important factors, Due to the fact in sweden i saw tall ricecel with nordic stacy, EVERYWHERE, In sweden!

Im 511 and heightmogged a chad holding hands with his gf, So face and height is both important factors, Due to the fact in sweden i saw tall ricecel with nordic stacy, EVERYWHERE, In sweden!
Ricecel with a stacey in Sweden, land of the stacies and chads????? Unreal

But just for clarification I definitely wasn't trying to downplay the importance of face, I was just tryna say that in my personal experience I felt height was a bit more important

I understand both sides of the argument though :)

Second guy obviously wins.

One day at uni like a month ago I walked by and looked at the elevator area like 30 metres away from me. Some guy that was like 6’6 was with 4! foids that were at most 5’2. I walked into the bathroom instead of getting brutally life mogged and was depressed the rest of the day. That guy was the only person I had seen the entire day that was above 6’1 ( ethnics in Melbourne is high), average looking face from what I could see, and had the only harem I saw that day. Then this Monday, I saw a guy that would literally face mog Jordan Barrett and was like 5’8, I heightmogged him the poor cunt. But I saw that literally 3 different girls looked back at him or said things to their friends when he was away. I was sitting there drinking Jim beam that I had in my non see-through bottle and sushi. I wanted to kill myself after seeing that shit as a pig nosed 2/10. I think instead of comparing the two I’m just going to put them on the same level of importance.
If it’s not face, height, frame

Then it’s beta bucks both can exist

Woman selectively want the best looking man they can fully control

Ricecel with a stacey in Sweden, land of the stacies and chads????? Unreal

But just for clarification I definitely wasn't trying to downplay the importance of face, I was just tryna say that in my personal experience I felt height was a bit more important

I understand both sides of the argument though :)
I see it every time i am in sweden!

show me a single diagnosed autistic "Chad" who also happens to have a normal social and dating life
I've seen "weird" tall good looking Chads getting pussy, that's for sure.

I could tell they had a bit of a problem, one acted just like me.

I've seen "weird" tall good looking Chads getting pussy, that's for sure.

I could tell they had a bit of a problem, one acted just like me.
I also knew a popular guy who acted weird but he was giga NT. Im not talking about these ones, im talking about a legit, low functioning autistic Chad

I also knew a popular guy who acted weird but he was giga NT. Im not talking about these ones, im talking about a legit, low functioning autistic Chad
well idk, i still think that any tall good looking Chad can get pussy even if they have all the mental problems in the world.

show me a single diagnosed autistic "Chad" who also happens to have a normal social and dating life
Dating life? Quite a few. Normal social life? That's different, they probably lack that.