Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Felt rage for the first time in quite a while

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
I stopped popping a blood vessel when I see a couple a long time ago, but today I felt that rage for the first time once more. I was going on my usual jog through the woods above a park. The path I take is around 5km long and most of the time it has none on it and when it has someone it's usually some old couple walking their dog or another jogger. This changed today when I saw a young couple making out prompted on a tree. They paid me no mind, but I raged internally at their sight.

You have no idea man, my siblings are mogging the absolute fuck out of me. I’m so pissed off. I think incels have to be some of the most mentally strongest people on the planet to live their entire lives without love, sex and companionship and still be sane.

You have no idea man, my siblings are mogging the absolute fuck out of me. I’m so pissed off.
I'm lucky that I'm an only child.
I think incels have to be some of the most mentally strongest people on the planet to live their entire lives without love, sex and companionship and still be sane.
Going to university each, each day seeing couples around and yet I never raged before. I likely raged at this because this path is my little retreat from the cruel world and it got defiled.

You have no idea man, my siblings are mogging the absolute fuck out of me. I’m so pissed off. I think incels have to be some of the most mentally strongest people on the planet to live their entire lives without love, sex and companionship and still be sane.

While being bullied 24/7 and blamed for everything*

I feel rage upon looking in the mirror

Same. Every single family member I have mogs me. It's ridiculous.

This is infuriating.

I'd be angry as a motherfucker if I saw that in person. I've been having anger issues lately because this guy in the band I'm in has been getting on my nerves. He thinks highly of himself, and I might have to put him back in his place.

Sorry you had to witness that, that’s enough to ruin your whole week tbh.

I stopped popping a blood vessel when I see a couple a long time ago, but today I felt that rage for the first time once more. I was going on my usual jog through the woods above a park. The path I take is around 5km long and most of the time it has none on it and when it has someone it's usually some old couple walking their dog or another jogger. This changed today when I saw a young couple making out prompted on a tree. They paid me no mind, but I raged internally at their sight.
They were kissing against a tree you mean?

My Condolences Bro