Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The nicest thing a foid has ever said to me shaped who I am today

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★
I was a loner in highschool, which is very surprising for the ugly guy that was ridiculed for his looks by his friends,family random niggers and especially foids. Early into my loner days where I decided to stop hanging out with my friends I walked past a group of like 10 or so girls in my year level. When I walked around the corner and saw them I knew they were going to say something. I heard them talking not to me but about me and one of them said the nicest thing I’ve ever heard. “No wonder this guy is a loner look at how he looks”. Even a decade later I still look back at what this foid said to me, and I view it as the reason I shouldn’t lose hope. There really are nice foids out there guys :)

The nicest thing a foid has said to me was when I was in college and this group of foids was sitting next to me talking about dating and chads, and one of them said "I could never date someone under 180cm (5'10-5'11)" while I was 5'4 and they all laughed.

No foid has ever been nice to me, they've always humiliated and mistreated me.

I l
I was a loner in highschool, which is very surprising for the ugly guy that was ridiculed for his looks by his friends,family random niggers and especially foids. Early into my loner days where I decided to stop hanging out with my friends I walked past a group of like 10 or so girls in my year level. When I walked around the corner and saw them I knew they were going to say something. I heard them talking not to me but about me and one of them said the nicest thing I’ve ever heard. “No wonder this guy is a loner look at how he looks”. Even a decade later I still look back at what this foid said to me, and I view it as the reason I shouldn’t lose hope. There really are nice foids out there guys :)
I like the honest ones more than the gaslighters too

Don't expect women to pity you, they lack compassion for men like you

This is fucking brutal. I had a similar experience when I was younger and a foid gave me the most pure look of disgust when I was sitting and minding my own business.

A foid once liked my shoes, gained a huge crush on her for soo long it was crazy, turns out she had a boyfriend who mogged me

A foid once liked my shoes, gained a huge crush on her for soo long it was crazy, turns out she had a boyfriend who mogged me
did they try to show off their relationship infront of you

The nicest thing a foid has said to me was when I was in college and this group of foids was sitting next to me talking about dating and chads, and one of them said "I could never date someone under 180cm (5'10-5'11)" while I was 5'4 and they all laughed.
Remember to find delight whenever those vultures are in pain.

The meanest thing she ever said to Chad is still a billion times nicer than the nicest thing that foid ever said to you inkwell.

Sadistic bitches

They would laugh at me and be disgusted
You're lucky

I was whished a gf at 11, at the class chirstmas eve. She (female classmate) knew that it was already over for me at 11