Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Got Brutally made fun of in summer camp at the age of 13 by females

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
I was walking by a shed where a bunch of kids were playing truth or dare in. A guy who was outside asked if I wanted to join, I said yes, and when I went inside all the guys inside hyped me up and were very nice, however soon after during truth or dare a black bellow average underdeveloped looking girl asked me if I found X attractive (the best looking girl at the camp, 12 years old but had the body of a women. tall, big bobs and great face), she was also in the shed. Anyway I said yes, all the boys high-fived me but X started laughing and cringing for 1 minute straight, saying omg bla bla bla.

Thats not rlly brutal ibr

I was walking by a shed where a bunch of kids were playing truth or dare in. A guy who was outside asked if I wanted to join, I said yes, and when I went inside all the guys inside hyped me up and were very nice, however soon after during truth or dare a black bellow average underdeveloped looking girl asked me if I found X attractive (the best looking girl at the camp, 12 years old but had the body of a women. tall, big bobs and great face), she was also in the shed. Anyway I said yes, all the boys high-fived me but X started laughing and cringing for 1 minute straight, saying omg bla bla bla.
wanna hear something worse then that? I got laughed at in chruch a long time ago by a kid who had cancer and of course was loosing hair

wanna hear something worse then that? I got laughed at in chruch a long time ago by a kid who had cancer and of course was loosing hair
Wow that's even more fucked

I remeber I was messing around with this nigger sheeboon in camp and took this thing from her forgot what is was it was funny asf to me she came back and said I hate white people. I wasnt even white though just shitskined with lighter collor

One time in banned camp I...

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Candid Pics or it didn’t happen