Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Female doctor admits that women need sex, the same is true for men

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
"All women deserve to enjoy a healthy sexual life," says Nicole Cirino, M.D., associate professor of psychiatry at OHSU's Center for Women's Health. Studies have shown that sex is extremely beneficial to our health"

This is evidence that Humans need sex, even this female doctor agrees. This isn't a theory or a rant, it's an objective fact that is supported by experts in the medical and science community

Last edited:
State mandated GFs NOW!

Foids need to be mass-produced in breeding factories to make up for the unequal gender ratio

This post is NOT satire. I'm 100% SERIOUS! (In video game)

Foids who don't have sex with me are damaging my health.

Can you provide the link? I want to read the whole thing.

She says "all women deserve a healthy sexual life." Nobody would ever say "all men deserve a healthy sexual life," because men never "deserve" anything. Men only deserve what they have earned.

In that quotation she does not say that people "need sex," just that it is benefiical to people's lives, which I do not think anyone would dispute. I don't think women "need sex," just look at all of the women who are voluntarily celibate.

She says "all women deserve a healthy sexual life." Nobody would ever say "all men deserve a healthy sexual life," because men never "deserve" anything. Men only deserve what they have earned.
Brutal :feelsrope:

Can you provide the link? I want to read the whole thing.

In that quotation she does not say that people "need sex," just that it is benefiical to people's lives, which I do not think anyone would dispute. I don't think women "need sex," just look at all of the women who are voluntarily celibate.

‘Foids are entitled to sex but men aren’t’.

Just more confirmation that women indeed do want ugly men to die

"All women deserve to enjoy a healthy sexual life," says Nicole Cirino, M.D., associate professor of psychiatry at OHSU's Center for Women's Health. Studies have shown that sex is extremely beneficial to our health"

This is evidence that Humans need sex, even this female doctor agrees. This isn't a theory or a rant, it's an objective fact that is supported by experts in the medical and science community
Weird how women deserve it, but for men we aren’t entitled to it.

Yeah and all women are having healthy sex activity with Chad just not with us