Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Believing in reincarnation is a deathnail to incels

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Incels from Asia who believes in multiple past lives can't even blame God or society or anyone else for our misery, because believing in reincarnation will mean we are reaping our past lives deeds and this life is an atonement to all our sins committed in the past :feelsrope: Abrahamcels l can at least make a demand of justice to their supreme God for they get only one life, meanwhile atheist can actually hold the soyciety accountable for their miseries :feelsbadman:

Incels from Asia who believes in multiple past lives can't even blame God or society or anyone else for our misery, because believing in reincarnation will mean we are reaping our past lives deeds and this life is an atonement to all our sins committed in the past :feelsrope: Abrahamcels l can at least make a demand of justice to their supreme God for they get only one life, meanwhile atheist can actually hold the soyciety accountable for their miseries :feelsbadman:
We are going to reincarnate you as a Vietnamese farmer with no legs until you learn to love God or whatever...:soy::soy::soy:

We are going to reincarnate you as a Vietnamese farmer with no legs until you learn to love God or whatever...:soy::soy::soy:
Reincarnation is scary shit :feelsbadman: i dont wanna come to human realm mang, i wanna be a celestial winged god if i born again with unlimited access to celestial nymphs

Reincarnation is scary shit :feelsbadman: i dont wanna come to human realm mang, i wanna be a celestial winged god if i born again with unlimited access to celestial nymphs
Me too.

I have some very potent bad yogas in my Vedic horoscope. According to Vedic astrology, I must have brutally tortured one or multiple innocent souls mentally and separated lovers to get those malicious yogas in this life. I am an incel even astrologically :cryfeels:

I have some very potent bad yogas in my Vedic horoscope. According to Vedic astrology, I must have brutally tortured one or multiple innocent souls mentally and separated lovers to get those malicious yogas in this life. I am an incel even astrologically :cryfeels:
mang you are incel at a cosmological level...reincarntion is scary , more scary for incels cause it will prove we committed bad deeds and hence deserve what we get . I am better off an atheist then

the universe forces us to commit "bad deeds" for self preservation which is hard wired into us. i think reincarnation is fear mongering BS. everybody wants systems and explanations for things that can't be fundamentally explained yet. it's not our fault.

there is only one life imo. past life memories and other BS is the mind's imagination. this whole universe is one fucked up dream or one beautiful dream. all depends on the perspective your born into (chad or incel) (born in a good area vs war torn impoverished area)

there is only one life imo. past life memories and other BS is the mind's imagination. this whole universe is one fucked up dream or one beautiful dream. all depends on the perspective your born into (chad or incel) (born in a good area vs war torn impoverished area)
God loves the devil as much as he loves his angels. god doesn't have a bias towards good. this entire universe is an experiment and he observes opposite forces intermingling.

let's be realistic. if we were born into worse conditions in the next life, that's if reincarnation is true, it only increases the chance of rope. maybe being born in a more ignorant position where i'm blind to the best of the best things in life might decrease rope chances. idk my head hurts

let's be realistic. if we were born into worse conditions in the next life, that's if reincarnation is true, it only increases the chance of rope. maybe being born in a more ignorant position where i'm blind to the best of the best things in life might decrease rope chances. idk my head hurts
Okay mang , but if reincarnation doesn't exists then we are experiencing pain without performing any bad deeds or not fault of our own, like i was born in a certain way and now being ignored by girls and treated differently by other people. Its injustice at its finest. There is no justice i guess, its just sophisticated word juggle, only thing real is animalistic cruel nature and inequality

Retardation. Jesus is the only way.

Google Baldwin IV
Cope. he had a miserable life , he should infact hold God accountable for his miseries. Meanwhile old testament Chads such as Solomon were enjoying their palace filled with wine and harem

Cope. he had a miserable life , he should infact hold God accountable for his miseries. Meanwhile old testament Chads such as Solomon were enjoying their palace filled with wine and harem
Baldwin will be enjoying great rewards in Heaven. The same cannot be said for the likes of you. Come to the Lord Jesus Christ because only in him is there salvation.

I believe in reincarnation, but i dont believe in karma, and i dont think that there is such thing as a sin, and people arent born incels, because of some past life sins.

Baldwin will be enjoying great rewards in Heaven. The same cannot be said for the likes of you. Come to the Lord Jesus Christ because only in him is there salvation.
" Balwin will be enjoying rewards in heaven " - Biggest cope of peasants for many millennias now , nothing new in the horizon , Heaven and hell were concepts of royalty and feudal lords to keep peasants from uprising and making them submissive

I believe in reincarnation, but i dont believe in karma, and i dont think that there is such thing as a sin, and people arent born incels, because of some past life sins.
How can that even work mang?? Reincarnation is intricately related to Karma , Karma means auctions, and there is reaction to every actions, that's how reincarnation works...Suppose you died today without reaping the fruits of your good and bad actions of this life , its then you get reincarnated into a particular body to complete the reactions, and its not necessary one attains only a human body , it can be anything , from a celestial angel like body to a parasitic bug

How can that even work mang?? Reincarnation is intricately related to Karma , Karma means auctions, and there is reaction to every actions, that's how reincarnation works...Suppose you died today without reaping the fruits of your good and bad actions of this life , its then you get reincarnated into a particular body to complete the reactions, and its not necessary one attains only a human body , it can be anything , from a celestial angel like body to a parasitic bug
There is no such thing as good and bad. Those are made up concepts. This means that your rebirth cant be a consequence of your actions in your previous life, but its just your own decision. You cant be reborn outside your race and specie however.

It means that if you're a nigga, you will always be a nigga in all your lives, if you are a nordid, you will always be a nordid in all your lives.

There is no such thing as good and bad. Those are made up concepts. This means that your rebirth cant be a consequence of your actions in your previous life, but its just your own decision. You cant be reborn outside your race and specie however.

It means that if you're a nigga, you will always be a nigga in all your lives, if you are a nordid, you will always be a nordid in all your lives.
Why cant rebirth outside race if its my own decision..mang i wnna be reborn as DolpH Lundgren looking guy. Its unfair if i have to rebirth as a curry again and again

Why cant rebirth outside race if its my own decision..mang i wnna be reborn as DolpH Lundgren looking guy. Its unfair if i have to rebirth as a curry again and again
I mean your decision is to reborn or not reborn. You dont choose the body. You will always be a curry if you are a curry.

" Balwin will be enjoying rewards in heaven " - Biggest cope of peasants for many millennias now , nothing new in the horizon , Heaven and hell were concepts of royalty and feudal lords to keep peasants from uprising and making them submissive
You're spouting atheist cuck views