Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We will be vindicated

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I was overdosing on hallucinogenic mushrooms when I suddenly had a majestic vision.

Distant future, 3231. The society then is extremely advanced and extremely altruistic. Everyone lives in a permanent state of bliss. Needs don't exist anymore, or are immediately taken care of at no effort by a variety of technological devices. But this society has a great problem: guilt. It is extremely hard to enjoy such a perfect world knowing that it was built on the suffering and premature deaths of countless.

What initially started as a project to resuscitate famous dead luminaries is now becoming an endeavor to localize, analyse and resuscitate humans who showed promise but never got to enjoy their lives due to factors outside their control. Such a ressuscitation is achieved by tapping into quantum states and quantum multiverses. It is so difficult that only artificial superintelligences can do it.

The society of 3231 is fully aware of the horrors inflicted by biology in the past. Lookism and sexual selection are considered despicable artifacts of a brutal primitive past, just like illness and death. Our lives are being analyzed, discussed publicly. Some of us will be resuscitated soon and get to finally live a life worth living.

I like that film too. Prometheus is it called?

Great vision
Inb4 cope. I hope AI exterminate us by then. "Living" machines will more capable of conquering the outer space

Good read but I don't think humans will ever advance that much. Especially avoiding death, that won't happen at all.

Good read but I don't think humans will ever advance that much. Especially avoiding death, that won't happen at all.
I am absolutely convinced we will. Too bad we were born a tad too early

I was overdosing on hallucinogenic mushrooms when I suddenly had a majestic vision.

Distant future, 3231. The society then is extremely advanced and extremely altruistic. Everyone lives in a permanent state of bliss. Needs don't exist anymore, or are immediately taken care of at no effort by a variety of technological devices. But this society has a great problem: guilt. It is extremely hard to enjoy such a perfect world knowing that it was built on the suffering and premature deaths of countless.

What initially started as a project to resuscitate famous dead luminaries is now becoming an endeavor to localize, analyse and resuscitate humans who showed promise but never got to enjoy their lives due to factors outside their control. Such a ressuscitation is achieved by tapping into quantum states and quantum multiverses. It is so difficult that only artificial superintelligences can do it.

The society of 3231 is fully aware of the horrors inflicted by biology in the past. Lookism and sexual selection are considered despicable artifacts of a brutal primitive past, just like illness and death. Our lives are being analyzed, discussed publicly. Some of us will be resuscitated soon and get to finally live a life worth living.

I always thought of this as well. Like in big bang theory when she turns on the rats pleasure system of the brain. Eventually they will figure out how to do it permanently and break the meaning of life. Combine this with anti aging and we will become gods

I always thought of this as well. Like in big bang theory when she turns on the rats pleasure system of the brain. Eventually they will figure out how to do it permanently and break the meaning of life. Combine this with anti aging and we will become gods
>watching big bang theory
Gigasoy

So did he ascend?

Walter Benjamin would have loved it lol
Anyway, why is he banned?

Two questions;

Why would a future society spend more effort on recreating unexceptional people from the past, when they could have new and better people with less resources anyway?

If your genetics are recovered and changed, in what way will the resulting person be “you”?

Probably easier and simpler to think you will be Chad in heaven. Probably more likely too.

Fontaine is banned. This whole site is really changing. Its so different from when I registered at April.

Fontaine is banned. This whole site is really changing. Its so different from when I registered at April.
Everything comes to an end eventually.
Sometimes it is over.

Why the fuck is fontaine banned?