Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We ultimately will revert back to a traditional society

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Since sexual market inflation is simply not sustainable in the long term, just like economic inflation

a bubble will eventually burst

normies are already waking up - comments that would’ve gotten you callled incel 2 years ago, are often agreed upon now

don’t count on it in the short term though

Yes incel revolt soon :feelsLSD:

incel as by incel by definition, would just be a bunch of ordinary sub chad guys deciding to legislate and change the rules - which would create sustainable change

Incels as in a few internet guys chimping out, would only have people not want to be blackpilled and would be detrimental

spread the ideas in a palatable manner, the pen is mightier than the sword, the keyboard and computer is mightier than them all

Even if it does happen which I doubt it won't happen in our lifetimes

It will, but our society has become so debased by liberalism, feminism, social media, etc, that completely reversing the damage will likely take several generations. Society certainly won't return back to normal conditions overnight.

And that's if mankind manages to not go extinct in the next few centuries (extinction is the most extreme scenario, but still a possibility).

there is some small hope, but i don't really trust I will profit from the bubble bursting if it does happen.

why would all these people, especially women, suddenly want to start talking to me and doing things? i can't find a reason.

as usual it will be some low tier normie that suffered a little bit from the sexual revolution, who benefits the most.
same way it is now with normies getting all the cushy jobs with remote work and benefits, while you slave away and get yelled at for pennies.
or like when some fag normie who lost a little weight and everyone around him thinks it's incredible, while an incel's terrible self-improvement efforts are irrelevant and nobody cares.

all the connections are already totally broken between normal people and incellish guys and there's not much reason for them to be restored in haste after the bubble bursts. i would like if i was eventually proven wrong.

Since sexual market inflation is simply not sustainable in the long term, just like economic inflation

normies are already waking up - comments that would’ve gotten you callled incel 2 years ago, are often agreed upon now

i doubt it
women will always live perfect lives and once theyre old enough (usually after they had 6+ sexual partners) they will marry some high tier normies

there is some small hope, but i don't really trust I will profit from the bubble bursting if it does happen.

why would all these people, especially women, suddenly want to start talking to me and doing things? i can't find a reason.

as usual it will be some low tier normie that suffered a little bit from the sexual revolution, who benefits the most.
same way it is now with normies getting all the cushy jobs with remote work and benefits, while you slave away and get yelled at for pennies.
or like when some fag normie who lost a little weight and everyone around him thinks it's incredible, while an incel's terrible self-improvement efforts are irrelevant and nobody cares.

all the connections are already totally broken between normal people and incellish guys and there's not much reason for them to be restored in haste after the bubble bursts. i would like if i was eventually proven wrong.

if you’re 4+ And 5’7”+ and white, it will help you

if you’re psl 2, it won’t

Cope. Even if that happened, all holes would be Chad widows regardless and thus repulsed by our existence

if you’re 4+ And 5’7”+ and white, it will help you

if you’re psl 2, it won’t
maybe, but i doubt it.
basically no one wants to talk to you once you're done with college and moved out to work. you just wander around like an aimless unwanted freak among strangers. i would be very surprised if this suddenly changes because of muh 'sexual revolution is over'.

Cope. Even if that happened, all holes would be Chad widows regardless and thus repulsed by our existence

exactly, there's no reason why holes wouldn't keep talking with their old friend group and their exes, which are all still in contact on facebook (holes don't remove the ex from facebook friends when they start a new relationship)

It will, but our society has become so debased by liberalism, feminism, social media, etc, that completely reversing the damage will likely take several generations. Society certainly won't return back to normal conditions overnight.

And that's if mankind manages to not go extinct in the next few centuries (extinction is the most extreme scenario, but still a possibility).

High IQ. You know when you put it that way...Idc if things don't change. Just hope they don't get any worse.

I'm so cucked that I honestly can't imagine this happening, can somebody describe this in detail?
Like what, people will stop using Tinder? Foids will start approaching more guys?

I doubt things will be better or that things can be improved

The rot and damage is so deep, the only option left is complete and utter collapse

Then from the ashes a new civilization can arise, a civilization that would be traditional and give incels young fertile women

I don't think I'll be around when that new civilization arises

As they say, history repeats itself, and all roads lead to Rome

High IQ. You know when you put it that way...Idc if things don't change. Just hope they don't get any worse.
yeah just leave me alone and don't force vax me and shit. JFL.

yeah just leave me alone and don't force vax me and shit. JFL.
Idec about the vax. Just no more additional redistribution programs from low SMV men to women and some respite from seeing PDA and couples shoved in your face would do wonders.

Idec about the vax. Just no more additional redistribution programs from low SMV men to women and some respite from seeing PDA and couples shoved in your face would do wonders.
the whole point is it's not just one vax, they won't leave you alone for the rest of your life if this shit doesn't stop soon

I've always loved absurdity and deviancy but society today is like metastatic cancer, it's sick and its completely FUCKED. Hypergamy is going nowhere but up.

I feel so bad for youngcels, collegecels. You did nothing to deserve this awful life, society is literally trying to cuck you. I've never seen anything like it.

Fucking good luck.

the whole point is it's not just one vax, they won't leave you alone for the rest of your life if this shit doesn't stop soon
They already had control way before that so at this point resisting is kind of too late. Also civil liberties tend to get curbed during pandemics and whether people believe it or not there has been a pandemic going on.

Aside from that though tbh I agree with your point about changes in society not meaning much if it will only benefit normies that only very recently started struggling. The reasons why low SMV males that were incel before social media should oppose things like social media are more because it's the image obsession created by that technology that has made society more lookist and increased hyper competitiveness among males.

Cope, endtimes are comming.

Either that or men will start engaging in prostitution en masse

I'm so cucked that I honestly can't imagine this happening, can somebody describe this in detail?
Like what, people will stop using Tinder? Foids will start approaching more guys?
Total economic collapse: Foids will need to have someone to provide for them so they can't fuck bad boys with out consequence or they will starve. Foids growing up will learn the value of modesty because not everything will be handed on a silver platter.
Not a guaranteed way to stop foids using tinder but

Ultranationalist/right wing take over: Just have to look at what happened to winmar Germany when the Nazi's took over or the Taliban liberating Afghanistan to see what happeneds. Traditional gender roles will be enforced, jews will be removed from positions of power they can abuse and leech of the population, and a patriarchal society will be restored.

invasion by a foreign power: Same thing as right wing take over just more bloody and probably not the best outcome for anyone living in the nation. see visigoth's invasion of rome. Also the least likely because nuclear weapons'.

Nuclear war: Forcibly sent to the stone age and thus a return to hunter gather patriarchal societies without technology. Down side of course pretty much 99% of humanity will die either during the war or shortly after.

Maybe it's a cope but these are the few things I could envision happening with our lifetimes

Last edited:
yes this civilization will collapse, everything happening it's all quite similar as other eras of humanity collapse, it will be nice but I won't be alive

A renaissance like that won’t occur within my life time, unfortunately

now this is the funniest cope i heard all day:feelshaha:

It's very reminiscent of Marxism. Marx predicted incorrectly the evolution of society towards "communism", but his followers just kept adding theory when it didn't make sense. Millions starve, millions are jailed, and it continued for many more decades anyway. That's what will happen with the social justice world order as well. We are basically equivalent to the white army or original anti Marxists, we will die before we see a change. In the mean time, academia will continue to add on the this modern societies ideology.

It's very reminiscent of Marxism. Marx predicted incorrectly the evolution of society towards "communism", but his followers just kept adding theory when it didn't make sense. Millions starve, millions are jailed, and it continued for many more decades anyway. That's what will happen with the social justice world order as well. We are basically equivalent to the white army or original anti Marxists, we will die before we see a change. In the mean time, academia will continue to add on the this modern societies ideology.
High IQ but these aren't marxists. They are neoliberals resorting to increasingly illiberal means to prop up a liberal world order @based_meme

Even their arguments "it's a private company, it can do what it wants!" are neoliberal (not marxist) in nature.

Either that or men will start engaging in prostitution en masse
look how popular shit like onlyscams has got already? men are practically doing it now

I think you're right, but it wouldn't be exactly the same (because of technology) as the one in the past, and the west will pull an USSR on the male population long before they consider women role in any of this. Also, I hope everyone knows that nationalism and natalism will be conjoined with the traditionalism. It has to for it to work.
First thing that needs to happen is taxes to go low enough where it can't support women's "independence".