Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should join forces with Westboro Baptist Church

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I used to criticize them back in my bluepill days. I'm awake now and realize they have been right all along. They're one of the few people who are still fighting degeneracy.

We can fight degeneracy the othER way.

Based tbh.
9377B8DA 7D94 4F78 BC32 D5B421592DCB

I've always kind of liked some of the ideas. But the foid hate needs to be stronger.

Yes. I wonder how powerful an incel-WBC alliance would be.

Yes. I wonder how powerful an incel-WBC alliance would be.
It would probably get us a lot of publicity. We need that publicity to get a message out.

You can probably get laid that way too

align with them to further our own goals, but Christianity is like all other Abrahamic religions, a disease propagated by the Jews, side with them in the same way Hitler sided with Mussolini, use them as a puppet but acknowledge that once they are no longer needed in gaining public and political support, purge them

Christianity is a kike's tool and needs to be eradicated.

I hate kike worshipers and they hate me, to be honest. I would get stoned by them.

Christianity is a kike's tool and needs to be eradicated.

I hate kike worshipers and they hate me, to be honest. I would get stoned by them.

I hate satanists. They're all degenerate left wingers.

align with them to further our own goals, but Christianity is like all other Abrahamic religions, a disease propagated by the Jews, side with them in the same way Hitler sided with Mussolini, use them as a puppet but acknowledge that once they are no longer needed in gaining public and political support, purge them

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Agreed. We should join force with 'hate' groups, at this point they're the only sane ones.

Agreed. We should join force with 'hate' groups, at this point they're the only sane ones.
'hate' is just a leftist word for 'free thinking' '

Or take the money from Scientology and fund our surgeries.

I used to criticize them back in my bluepill days. I'm awake now and realize they have been right all along. They're one of the few people who are still fighting degeneracy.

JFL they'd never pair up with us, they'd likely consider us just as bad as the people they are against.