Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We should have a user go under cover in inceltears and post our depressing posts

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
They will have to face the reality that we ARE just sad , suicidal loner men . They love cherrypicking from this site but they refuse to post the most common posts. Which are just “I’m sad and I hate my life”.

I doubt they’d give us any empathy and they’d probably finally admit that they want us to ourselves (RIP u/uggocel gone but not forgotten).

I wanna see if they reveal there true nature.

Thanks!. It can’t be me because I’m hardware + IP banned of Reddit.

Any takers?
No way, u can get hardware banned from soydit?

meh, better idea is to just make an incel-adjacent subreddit and make posts whining abt shit

they repost basically anything from incel subs, even if it's nothing particularly incriminating

it will probably get banned eventually, but the last one was obvious ban evasion and still lasted a few weeks

meh, better idea is to just make an incel-adjacent subreddit and make posts whining abt shit

they repost basically anything from incel subs, even if it's nothing particularly incriminating

it will probably get banned eventually, but the last one was obvious ban evasion and still lasted a few weeks
I think shitting up there form with our depressing posts is bettER

You're acting like fucking normies from Reddit won't just ban any post and user that shows empathy, you're giving them too much credit

it's ok ITcels are shitting up their own subs with nonsensical shitposts:

honestly, IT is ironically the largest spreader of blackpill content. we should be thanking them if anything.

honestly, IT is ironically the largest spreader of blackpill content. we should be thanking them if anything.
It would be better if people spread vents

I told this user that hating every incel and saying that we are all the same is like hating every black person and saying that they are all the same based off the actions of some.

Them the IT soycuck mods said "You were calling people racist!"

That's how I got banned jfl

I told this user that hating every incel and saying that we are all the same is like hating every black person and saying that they are all the same based off the actions of some.

:feelskek:

Lol, just like i said earlier about soydditres. They hear what they wanna hear and ban you either way

The obsession with IT is retarded when all they want is to lolcow you into oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back