Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should add a new section on this forum for debating with outsiders

Should We Add a Debate sub-forum for Incel & Normie aruments?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Title it something like "Incel Normie Debate" or some shit, and basically blue and red pillars can come make posts debating the blackpill, kind of like the /r/PurplePillDebate sub for red and blue pillars.

Actually not a bad idea. Would be a huge shitstorm most of the time but would help keeping things organized in here.

I guess, why not.

I'm open to it.

There should be no debating with wueertears, they deserve to be ip ban on spot from this channel.
Those guys are not logical and they hold disgusting views towards incels.

We shouldn’t give them the time of the day. Let them mock us a let them laugh in their own group.

AngelOfDisease said:
Actually not a bad idea. Would be a huge shitstorm most of the time but would help keeping things organized in here.

Have strict rules where the mods ban users who post some "personality matters" shit on here, all that stuff will be debated on "Incel & Normie debate" section.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
There should be no debating with wueertears, they deserve to be ip ban on spot from this channel.

We shouldn’t give them the time of the day. Let them mock us a let them laugh in their own group.

This keeps us from being an echo chamber spitting the same views, now at least more people can see our side and perhaps even join it, the blackpill affects every sub 8 man who is willing to accept the truth, many people can accept the blackpill this way.

Posted on reddit why it is a waste of time and effort might as well post here:

There will never be much potential here. This is because intelligent discussion with normies is not possible. They aren’t too dumb to accept truths; they are too afraid to. Their socially integrated lifestyles depend upon the delusion in order to avoid being outcaste. They fully understand them and would agree if they were not such pathetic copers desperately trying to maintain their delusional mediocre lives as normies.
That is why, regardless of how much proof is provided, they will always be in denial.

Don't bother trying to sway normies. Any happiness they experience depends upon their social integration which depends upon being of the hivemind's opinions. Any variance in beliefs of right and wrong leads to being cast out of society and leaves a normie friendless.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

agreed.

It's not productive at all. They're just a nuisance. Go back to reddit if you want to "debate" failed normans.

fukmylyf said:
agreed.

It's not productive at all. They're just a nuisance. Go back to reddit if you want to "debate" failed normans.

Sadly it isn't possible without getting downvoted to oblivion

To convince them of what, exactly?

If it's merely for the exercise of debate, sure, but most people swayed easily by argument are not much to talk to.
Has anyone online every truly changed your mind about something?

However, it does help you sharpen your position, but I'd say most of your positions are well-defined.

Strong no from me. Internet debates are generally just wastes of time and the blackpill pushing is what really ruined /r/incels.

Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

You should put this in the feedback section but I totally agree

not_here_4_points said:
Strong no from me. Internet debates are generally just wastes of time and the blackpill pushing is what really ruined /r/incels.

This.^

There is a sub called "debatethealtright"; maybe we could make "debatetheincels" or something like that, or "askincels".

not_here_4_points said:
That could be plausible.

Would we allow roasties though. I am happy they are gone but I sometimes do miss flaming Normans and roasties

it's actually a pretty good idea
5WvkDLY.gif

I like this idea as well. A little discourse will keep this board alive.

Arguing with retarded normies and femoids is pretty fun, so why not. This is actually a good idea.

Anything to own the cucks and cunts. I’m in.

No, this will effectively allow women on the board, then the WKing and inboxspamming will begin.

How will you keep roasties from posting on the main subforum??

Keep bluepillers out.

No. After what happened to our Reddit sub, we should be isolationist. I had previously been all for spreading the Black Pill outside the incelosphere, but not anymore, because it cost us our home. Fuck them all.

No.  Go to incel tears if you want to waste your time “debating” those assholes.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
No.  Go to incel tears if you want to waste your time “debating” those assholes.