Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are practically an example of social darwinism at play

horseshit

horseshit

mentalcel
If you think about it we are the waters in which chads and normies are afloat. Without us they wouldn’t be chads and normies, as foids wouldn’t know of anything better or worse. Chads were given advanced genes for the purpose of mass reproduction to continue those genes, while we lay in misery at the bottom of the breeding pool. I haven’t come to a conclusion as to why we were selected to have inferior genes however, possibly for population control? Any ideas on this theory?

If you think about it we are the waters in which chads and normies are afloat. Without us they wouldn’t be chads and normies, as foids wouldn’t know of anything better or worse. Chads were given advanced genes for the purpose of mass reproduction to continue those genes, while we lay in misery at the bottom of the breeding pool. I haven’t come to a conclusion as to why we were selected to have inferior genes however, possibly for population control? Any ideas on this theory?

I think it was always like this. the weak and ugly didn't had the chance to breed. I don't think this will ever change. Nature selects the best...we are not the best. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

There is no such thing as 'best'. Natural selection is entirely based on how well adapted one is to their environment. There is variation in the population because if there wasn't and society drastically changed then everyone would get wiped out. Perhaps in theory there is a world where short height is a favorable trait for reproduction. Or facial asymmetry.

There's gotta be a bad for there to be a good, unfortunately we don't choose which we are