Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We incels are some of the toughest people out there

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Incel Proletarian
★★★★
I was lurking SanctionedSuicide.net since one guy made a pretty famous video on it (he mentioned incels) and curiosity was killing me.

I expected to see people who were suffering a lot, instead i stumbled upon foids and normies with loving partners and completely normal/good lives wanting to end themselves for the lamest reasons. I even saw a foid who claimed she wanted to rope cause men have used her on the past and she felt lonely even tho im pretty sure she would reject everyone here :feelswhat: .

Meanwhile niggas here go through actual hell every single day and are still alive despite everything. We incels are some of the toughest motherfuckers out there.

@RealSchizo @DarkStarDown @Qwertyuiop99 @ElTruecel

Lmao thats why SS.net is retarded , They are all retarded foids who got only 5 this week - atleast they r braindead and i hope they do rope xD

@Destroyed lonely is seething and crying at this thread

SanctionedSuicide.net
Is the neet.net for females

Yes, I visited SS once or twice and it felt like Tumblr back in 2012. Normie cunts seeking attention. I did see some users that looked like legit incel-type guys who just wanted to die but felt like they weren't the majority at all.

We are superior to normies. They are the true subhuman NPCs. The only 'advantage' they have over us muh physical looks, which is ONLY because of how stupid the soyciety is set up.

One incel, assuming he is based and uplifts his fellow incels (by supporting enslaving foids), is equal to the lives of 10000 normies

We are superior to normies. They are the true subhuman NPCs. The only 'advantage' they have over us muh physical looks, which is ONLY because of how stupid the soyciety is set up.

One incel, assuming he is based and uplifts his fellow incels (by supporting enslaving foids), is equal to the lives of 10000 normies
Based:feelsLSD:

@Destroyed lonely is seething and crying at this thread
We ain't tough for shit, suicide is the harder option even as a depressed MEGA truecel living in a shithole like me, continuing to live like a suicidal lazy piece of shit is always easier than actually roping

In fact even if I become good looking tomorrow I would still not want to reproduce because of how badly I've coped with inceldom and how mentally weak and deranged I am, I've become a demoralized psycho coomer lazy fat nigger, my mental genes are as garbage as my physical ones

Also, soulS don't exist anyway and there's no such thing as a tough soul, mental strength is purely genetic and physical like everything else, everyONE would react the exact same if given the exact same environment and brain structure

I did survive as an incel in a shithole,now the pain is less.

I was lurking SanctionedSuicide.net since one guy made a pretty famous video on it (he mentioned incels) and curiosity was killing me.

I expected to see people who were suffering a lot, instead i stumbled upon foids and normies with loving partners and completely normal/good lives wanting to end themselves for the lamest reasons. I even saw a foid who claimed she wanted to rope cause men have used her on the past and she felt lonely even tho im pretty sure she would reject everyone here :feelswhat: .

Meanwhile niggas here go through actual hell every single day and are still alive despite everything. We incels are some of the toughest motherfuckers out there.

@RealSchizo @DarkStarDown @Qwertyuiop99 @ElTruecel
80% of them are larpers, they actually don't want to rope but they like the attention they get for it

80% of them are larpers, they actually don't want to rope but they like the attention they get for it
foids described yes. If men want to rope they choose the hard hitting 100% Succes Rate Rope Methods.

Foids swallow some pills and cut their forehead and expect to die.