Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we close the registration of forum for an indefinite period

So, I am absolutely shocked by seeing the current state of our forum, majority of the new users, that is 2024cels, all are either fakecels, normies, infiltrators, or bluepill retards. Majority of the 2024 users are just larpers or edgy retards, who joined the forum by seeing the rising looksmax trend of Tiktok or either in mainstream social media. By seeing the quality of the post of the users who joined in 2024,we clearly see that they aren't blackpilled at all. All of them are either normies, fakecels or troll infiltrators. Also Moderation team of the forum aren't also giving attention to these serious issue. By seeing the large mass immigration of normies, fakecels , infiltrators , larpers and edgy retards who joined the forum for being cool by seeing the looksmax trend on mainstream social media, we are currently seeing the slow death of the forum. Old users and genuine truecels are absolutely sad by seeing the current state of forum as this forum is the only hope for the genuine trucels, but normies or edgy retards infiltrated and larp as incel for being cool, this absolutely disheartened the genuine truecels users here.I am requesting to the moderation team, either do a large purge of 2024 users nor close the registration of forum an indefinite amount of time
can you give an example of an annoying 2024 cel post?

So, I am absolutely shocked by seeing the current state of our forum, majority of the new users, that is 2024cels, all are either fakecels, normies, infiltrators, or bluepill retards. Majority of the 2024 users are just larpers or edgy retards, who joined the forum by seeing the rising looksmax trend of Tiktok or either in mainstream social media. By seeing the quality of the post of the users who joined in 2024,we clearly see that they aren't blackpilled at all. All of them are either normies, fakecels or troll infiltrators. Also Moderation team of the forum aren't also giving attention to these serious issue. By seeing the large mass immigration of normies, fakecels , infiltrators , larpers and edgy retards who joined the forum for being cool by seeing the looksmax trend on mainstream social media, we are currently seeing the slow death of the forum. Old users and genuine truecels are absolutely sad by seeing the current state of forum as this forum is the only hope for the genuine trucels, but normies or edgy retards infiltrated and larp as incel for being cool, this absolutely disheartened the genuine truecels users here.I am requesting to the moderation team, either do a large purge of 2024 users nor close the registration of forum an indefinite amount of time
I agree. I made this suggestion a while ago...

I'm an incel, goddammit! I'm not going anywhere!

ban anyone I don't like

We need newcels!- Need 'em constantly!- I don't think a blanket ban would serve our purpose.- We're here to provide support & camaraderie to incels old and new.

Instead of flatly denying entry to every new incel, what you could do is focus on individual users who are breaking the forum rules.- Then make an argument for which ones should be banned on a case-by-case basis.

2023 users complaining about 2024 users

and one day 2024 users will complain about 2025 users

and one day 2025 users will complain about 2026 users

and one day 2026 users will complain about 2027 users

and one day

and one day

and one day

and one day

and one day

and one day

and one day