Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Water is Wet] Never Let Yourself Get Fat

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
I'm a fat fuck and it's unbearable. Not only I trigger disgust in people's lizard brains but I also feel like shit. I can't run, my thighs hurt due to them scraping my pelvis and today I had to stop the stationary bike because the right side of my hip hurt.

That sounds like pure hi-grade suifuel.
I hope that you get yourself out of it.

Last edited:
I don't plan on doing so. I've experienced it once and I won't let myself experience it again.

Stay in the struggle, brother.

Lots of running and eating less. That's about it.
hmmmm i think you’re an actual person behind that picture and name and posts now

I'm a fat fuck and it's unbearable. Not only I trigger disgust in people's lizard brains but I also feel like shit. I can't run, my thighs hurt due to them scraping my pelvis and today I had to stop the stationary bike because the right side of my hip hurt.
Yes man warning to everyone here
NEVER BE A FUCKING FAT ARSE LEARN FROM MY/OTHER MISTAKES
MY BODY IS LITERALLY PERMANENTLY RUINED FROM BEING A FAT FUCK

I'll literally never look normal despite losing 50 lbs (20 more to go but I'm almost considered normal weight now)

What? Of course i am. What did you think I was bro?
who knows, i suppose most of us are people but i just don’t actively think about it

yeah, was fat back in high school and it was shit man, staying under a certain weight limit and somedays counting calories can slightly help

yeah, was fat back in high school and it was shit man, staying under a certain weight limit and somedays counting calories can slightly help
Ayy you are back

Landwhales have active sex lives with in shape men.

Landwhales have active sex lives with in shape men.
Those guys still are disgusted, they just don't show it because that's the pussy they can get. Note that I said "Not only I trigger disgust", meaning I'm mainly talking about myself.

Lose weight. No excuse for that shit.

My problem would be that I eat too little rather than too much. I sometimes have to force myself to eat because my body is too bad at signaling hunger.

I’m never going to get fat

I was never fat in my life tbh

i'm kinda skinny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back