Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Washing long hair is such a pain

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
29BB8611 A671 498C B874 51902298511E

My locs are about shoulder length since my big chop.takes me at least 30 mins just to wash my dreadlocks .It hurts like a bitch sometimes. I feel like cutting it but then I’m like nah I came to far.

Not me in the pic just an example

Lol thought that was u.

Us incels dont care how we look. I shave it off just to save the trouble

just have long hair bro

Yep, and it feels awful on you if you shower in Winter. Partly why I gave up and just buzzed it all off and now I have short hair again but I still have 0 interaction with females lol.

Ok Tyrone
C96448E3 3E15 47F8 9099 739223314266

Yep, and it feels awful on you if you shower in Winter. Partly why I gave up and just buzzed it all off and now I have short hair again but I still have 0 interaction with females lol.
I can’t rock at buzz cut because people would roast me all the time. :feelsbadman:
I used to get flamed 24/7 before I had locs , combine that with a mr, potatohead skull and you’re fucked.

Attachments

• 38F1103C-A174-4B10-AB7A-5C4A0F089EF6.gif
    38F1103C-A174-4B10-AB7A-5C4A0F089EF6.gif
    702.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Do blackcels really exist?

Im thinking of getting locks aswell since I can grow a solid afro and got afro type hair. Would you say they are more or less maintenence than an afro ? I really hate combing out my afro becuase it pulls on my scalp and i get alot of knots. Also what do you think of them on an arab ?

Im thinking of getting locks aswell since I can grow a solid afro and got afro type hair. Would you say they are more or less maintenence than an afro ? I really hate combing out my afro becuase it pulls on my scalp and i get alot of knots. Also what do you think of them on an arab ?

I’d say less maintenance since I rocked an Afro for years and buzz cut. Only maintenance is retwisting the dreads and washing it. Also to prevent build up try doing an ACV wash 2 times a year. If you have a decent Afro you can start it .Dreads on anyone looks good imo some people just want it to grow differently. You can pay someone to start you off (Anyone that knows how ) palm rolling, comb twist, towel method or neglect method.
Just run lil Pump game
Nah fuck that nigga I’ma run Chief keef game
944A8F64 8D6D 4554 A153 E4D00BF21E9A

>long hair
>dreadlocks

there's a difference

Dye your hair with rainbow colours and scream „skur skur“ or „gang“ (preferably both) in a mic, you might go viral.

>long hair
>dreadlocks

there's a difference

Dreadlocks is just long hair matted up. Equally the same thing either way it’s long hair. I didn’t say “Long wavy hair”.

Baldcels vs Longhaircels kek

Dye your hair with rainbow colours and scream „skur skur“ or „gang“ (preferably both) in a mic, you might go viral.
On sumn GANG SHIT.
72F7CF32 3FB6 4FD5 89D4 9EFD60F28207

Dreadlocks is just long hair matted up. Equally the same thing either way it’s long hair. I didn’t say “Long wavy hair”.
just cut it off you nig, if it's annoying you, hair isn't a big deal anyways, who cares

Look up the boxer efe ajaba if you want a good idea on how to style them

shave head and never shower

embrace the true ldar

Gay niggas have long hair.

If the Norwood Reaper hasn't come a knocking then just STFU.