Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious War Has Been Declared Against Sub 5 Males

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Women have declared open war upon unattractive males. It will not be fought with weapons or even words, but through exclusion, rude treatment, job discrimination, loneliness and denial of your reproductive rights. Their goal is to push you out of society, to force you to become NEET, end up homeless and dead, or drive you to suicide. Nobody else cares because men don't have in-group loyalty and will gladly sacrifice your life for a tiny morsel of female validation. It's your choice what to do about it, but just know you are on your own. Nobody has got your back, even other unattractive males will cheer as you are tortured to death, even though we are all in the same boat and our heads are next on the chopping block.

The sad truth

Most women probably enjoy watching gore videos of subhumans being maimed and killed.

Most women probably enjoy watching gore videos of subhumans being maimed and killed.
Like that "femcel" on that recent incel documentary?

Soyciety wants to genocide us

Like that "femcel" on that recent incel documentary?
I'm not watching that shit. Funny thing is that that producer tried finding incels from this forum as his subjects. I put a stop to it.

Its natural selection we supposed to worship and work for nt or we should be dead

Its natural selection we supposed to worship and work for nt or we should be dead
It's absolutely not. Women being controlled by patriarchy has been the norm for practically all of history except the last 60 years. Before that people hunted and gathered in extended family units and everyone helped each other out, unattractive males weren't cast out to die or prevented from reproducing just because of their looks.

Probably the most truth I’ve heard someone spit on here

I'm not watching that shit. Funny thing is that that producer tried finding incels from this forum as his subjects. I put a stop to it.
Yeah myself and a few others received one of his personal messages back in May.

They can war us all they want but know that our soldiere are infinitely more brave and potent. We hide like viet Cong and strike like deathclaws in fallout.

They can war us all they want but know that our soldiere are infinitely more brave and potent. We hide like viet Cong and strike like deathclaws in fallout.
I wish. There are millions of below average looking men out there. Yet so few of them fight or are even aware of their own oppression. We need a complete change to the system boyo. Every man needs to become blackpilled.

I wish. There are millions of below average looking men out there. Yet so few of them fight or are even aware of their own oppression. We need a complete change to the system boyo. Every man needs to become blackpilled.
Too many men roping. If you don't believe in god and is suicidal, there can be alternatives (I mean, non violent, aka playing video games)

Too many men roping. If you don't believe in god and is suicidal, there can be alternatives (I mean, non violent, aka playing video games)
Most of them don't even rope, they bluepill, cope, LDAR, wage-slave, but they accomplish absolutely nothing.

Most of them don't even rope, they bluepill, cope, LDAR, wage-slave, but they accomplish absolutely nothing.
I wish we get more "incidents". Its about sending a message and making normies crumble in fear

I wish we get more "incidents". Its about sending a message and making normies crumble in fear
Without a semi-organized movement with general objectives, it will seem random and no-one will care. What we need is a decentralized resource hosted on dark-net we need multiple overarching objectives, means to achieve those objectives, potential targets, ideas on methods and a media wing which announces our victories and inspires incels as well. Perhaps there could be small cells of individual incel partnerships which are completely unknown to the general group. All incidents should be lone or small group, no more than 3 members.

More moderate incels should use the NAIALT strategy and publicly condemn it while privately cheering, they should also pose more moderate solutions and act as a negotiating branch between the extreme incels and mainstream, while aiming to spread the blackpill to as many sub6 men as possible. Even HTNs can benefit from knowing that their only value to women is looks and if they lose it then it's game over.

Essentially the goal is to negotiate with the mainstream who are in a fear-induced state and have at least some of our demands met, just like when negotiating prices you must start off extremely low and get the shop-keeper to lower their prices, which will be at a price higher than you demand, but lower than the original.

All branches must covertly work together while moderates steer clear of breaking the law. Together we are strong, divided we fall apart and will be exterminated. This is not a DRILL, war has been declared and we must defend ourselves and fight to turn the tides.

Last edited:
Could you link that documentary please?
"Femcel" clip.

The Secret World of Incels: UNTOLD (probably region blocked)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kReeoKoOvZI

Thread for documentary review https://incels.is/threads/a-review-...ls-untold-a-new-documentary-on-incels.427071/
Thread for other clip where incel talks to a foid https://incels.is/threads/incel-chats-with-a-foid-on-british-incel-documentary.427069/

basado

this is nothing new. sub5s have silently suffered for all of time

It's absolutely not. Women being controlled by patriarchy has been the norm for practically all of history except the last 60 years. Before that people hunted and gathered in extended family units and everyone helped each other out, unattractive males weren't cast out to die or prevented from reproducing just because of their looks.
Nice cope :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Pre industrial history was a bloodbath of men slaughtering each other for the scarce resources foids desire. Men back then we're just as desperate for foid validation. It's just today the advent of medical technology and more effective trade networks have removed the necessity of war as a means for acquiring these resources for foids. But male nature hasn't changed.

We are an oppressed minority group.
However, we are not recognized as a minority group by society because in their eyes, we are all subhuman.

you need to identify and negate the ways by which foids exploit you financially

calc your FU money and retire early, pay less taxes that way, contribute less to soyciety
crypto, so when you die of old age they don't get it

Thanks dude :feelsokman:

Yeah the second one is region locked for me ( I’m in Europe )

Thanks dude :feelsokman:

Yeah the second one is region locked for me ( I’m in Europe )
That sucks then, but basically it's the usual "all incels are bad misogynists and want to harm women" affair with interviews and the presenters opinions sprinkled in. I could keep uploading snippets if you'd like.

Here's the guy who takes a hammer to his face to get the chiseled Chad bone structure.

We are the rejects and somehow it’s our fault when life fucks us over and we go postal

It may actually be fought with weapons, look at that rich foid who shot a homelesscel and drove away in her porsche.

That's crazy.

At this point in the west it is more like sub8 maybe even approaching sub9. If you are high tier normie even yeah you'll get a gf but you will be cheated on, used and abused and resented for not being chad.