Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incel chats with a foid on British incel documentary

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
From "The Secret World of Incels: UNTOLD" on the UK's Channel 4.

This is what years of forced isolation does to a man.

Last edited:
You do?You think that is hope?

You do?You think that is hope?
The way she spoke to him was like a teacher or someone trying to cheer a kid up.

A ll these incels documentaries have lowiqcels because no one in their right mind would do this thing, so it's just a way to attack incels

That incel is so bluepilled, he talks about height and body but forgets that face is the most important thing.

View: https://youtu.be/3aJ1XPicw4o

Your opinion on this documentary?

All these documentaries fixate on the minority who snap and strike out and take locker room talk they read online way too seriously. I have no desire to hurt anyone nor do I have any extreme political views. If I got a gf or fwb then I'd pack all this incel stuff in and shut my account down. Are all Muslims terrorists? Didn't think so.

That incel is so bluepilled, he talks about height and body but forgets that face is the most important thing.
I got the impression he was struggling to converse there, like a brainfart. Probably from all the years of social isolation and this being his first time chatting to a foid IRL about attraction.

The way she spoke to him was like a teacher or someone trying to cheer a kid up.
She was very condescending, disregarding everything he said before he even opened his mouth. If anything this proves the blackpill even further, she as an ugly female didnt take him seriously for one second.

He meant body as an entire looks. He was very nervous by being gang up by liars.

A ll these incels documentaries have lowiqcels because no one in their right mind would do this thing, so it's just a way to attack incels
Wonder if these PM's from back in May had anything to do with this documentary?

Last edited:
Fuck I wish I was there. I would have killed it in the documentary. I would have talked about lookism and how it affects all aspects of life.
You may yet get a chance in future now that incels in the media are making the rounds again.

This is why foids shouldn’t be free. They actually can’t be honest to people and they are low IQ and self centred.

The foid was lying through its teeth

id bet that the documentary is fake & scripted with actors. the girl has the same manufactured responses that everyone says to incels, which is that "there's somebody out there for everybody" and to "get off the computer" HAHAHAHAHAH you can't get more fake than that, this whole 'documentary' is a FUCKING PSY OP like the brainless CCDH report.
HAHAHAHAHAHH

id bet that the documentary is fake & scripted with actors. the girl has the same manufactured responses that everyone says to incels, which is that "there's somebody out there for everybody" and to "get off the computer" HAHAHAHAHAH you can't get more fake than that, this whole 'documentary' is a FUCKING PSY OP like the brainless CCDH report.
View attachment 673302
fucking ragefuel to see this clownshit. i wish i can make them truly suffer

View attachment 673302

cant make this shit up....

Wow, they got a textbook incel I suppose. Most incels I know IRL are able to have a normal conversation without stuttering and coming off as a chronically online loser

just be humiliated for 1 minute of fame theory
Wonder what happened to that guy, maybe he still reads these threads.
This is why foids shouldn’t be free. They actually can’t be honest to people and they are low IQ and self centred.
The foid was lying through its teeth
In her view that's probably the only life she's ever known with guys being nice to her and asking her on dates and for sex, the incel should've asked her if she wanted to take his virginity and cure his inceldom.
How the fuck do foids suffer from this vagina centric world we live in? Their tinder profiles must really make them suffer having to respond to all those messages.
fucking ragefuel to see this clownshit. i wish i can make them truly suffer
I think it's only going to get worse.
cant make this shit up....
:yes:
I've seen a few incel interviews, and that's how normies talk to incels
They can't relate and have such different life experiences when it comes to sex and dating, it's about as useful as telling someone who's dying from being hit by a speeding car that everything's going to be ok.
Wow, they got a textbook incel I suppose. Most incels I know IRL are able to have a normal conversation without stuttering and coming off as a chronically online loser
I think he might be an autismcel given his NEETdom.

All these documentaries fixate on the minority who snap and strike out and take locker room talk they read online way too seriously. I have no desire to hurt anyone nor do I have any extreme political views. If I got a gf or fwb then I'd pack all this incel stuff in and shut my account down. Are all Muslims terrorists? Didn't think so.

this was trash

in his interview, brednioeee sounded like a master linguist and orator compared to this guy.

Both people are fucking morons in this video. The incel, for actually thinking speaking to a toilet would disprove or give him some shocking insight. Wow, toilets are going to give generic bluepilled responses, shocking. Actions speak louder than words, and all of us can tell that this stupid bitch would laugh in his face if he even got the idea to ask her out. And the toilet, because its a dumb woman. She is fucking ugly, with the biggest case of horseface I've ever seen in my life, and probably thinks she's hot shit just because she was born with a hole between her legs. tl;dr, guy wasn't blackpilled and toilets are un-self aware and obnoxious.