Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A review of The Secret World of Incels: UNTOLD, a new documentary on incels.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
If you so want to, you can watch it here:

Note: You can watch it for free if you live in the UK, but if you live elsewhere, you have to use a VPN, which is what I did, because I happen to live in the US.

To start off, there are four people interviewed. There might've been more, but these are the ones I remember. I used a free VPN to watch this, and already used up the amount of free data for it for the month, so I literally can't go back and check.

-The main one involved is an incel from the UK who calls himself a NEET. Seems to have not gone outside in years and is basically chronically online.
-Looksmaxxer who talks about bonesmashing and for some reason openly carries a hammer in public.
-Tuna, an absolutely hilarious incel musician (who mogs me) who sang a song publicly which revels in incel-inspired mass shootings.
-An Eastern European "femcel" who thinks she is too ugly to date. Has never even kissed a guy apparently.

The documentary itself already has an extreme bias as painting incels to be chronically online, the main incel himself is a male in his 20s who has not gone outside in years. There is a part in the video where this incel "makes an effort" to go out, so the interviewee and the incel agree to go for dinner. In this segment in which the incel goes out for dinner, the interviewee brings in a woman who sat behind them at the restaurant to talk with the incel. The incel hands her some questions, and then the woman answers them all dishonestly and blatantly gaslights him. The stupid part is that the incel believes it, or at least seems to believe it on a surface level. They literally just tried to say in the video to meet women IRL (something I personally have done and am forced to do on a daily basis) and we should just somehow take their word for it when they say something, LMAO.

Fun fact about this part: when the camera panned over to one of the very few (if any other at all) uncensored couples with their full faces shown directly after the dinner part, the couple shown was a tall muscular Chadlite with a visibly overweight and short white woman. I very much laughed my ass off at this part.

There is a very clear and evident bias throughout the documentary. The most obvious one was that the interviewee stated at some point in the documentary that the looks > personality theory which is heavily propounded on forums like these and backed up by multitudes of actual, literal scientific proof and statistics "isn't backed by science," which is absolutely and completely false. The guy even tried to discredit looksmaxxing as a whole by bringing one guy in who went on about bonesmashing and how it morphs your face, which I will agree with the interviewee on this one, is pretty damn sketchy, but there is more to looksmaxxing than just smashing your face in with a hammer, something the interviewee purposely failed to bring up to make us look like a bunch of crazies.

Despite Tuna being the funniest one out of the bunch, I feel like they only included him in to show the audience how "dangerous" and "sadistic" we are. Funny enough, in the song that Tuna made, he sang about an incel who was "pushed back" and went out and killed women, the ones he described in the song being 16 years old. The interviewee attempted to falsely attribute it directly to the Isla Vista killings as a direct praise to Elliot Rodger, even though all of the actual victims of the Isla Vista shooting were of college age (18+), and most of the victims were not even women.

The "femcel" has an apparent appetite for watching gore and watching gory videos, which seems to be the only thing covered about her, besides the fact that she also seems to lurk within incel spaces. Quite frankly, it's very obvious that the interviewee has an extreme sympathy bias towards the "femcel" he interviewed. He seemed to express more sympathy with her than the other three incels. At the end of her part, she stated that she wanted to kill herself, and the interviewee, as a sidenote, said that the documentary team apparently called a psychologist to help her. In fact, today, the interviewee LITERALLY tweeted that women suffered the most from inceldom, until he deleted it.

The production was decent, the quality was pretty good (probably because it was funded by the UK government), but this documentary seemed to be nothing more than a gynocentrism fueled hit piece to try to discredit us and paint us in a bad light.

I would give it a solid 3.5/10.

As a sidenote: if I had absolutely nothing to lose, I would willingly participate in one of these documentaries just to show what a looksmaxxed and personalitymaxxed, mostly well adjusted incel looks and sounds like. I would honestly show these people that my existence is a direct contradiction to their retarded ass beliefs.

Last edited:
interesting; would read all later

Found it on channel 4's youtube channel if that makes it easier to VPN bypass.

Also shameless sharing of my thread which includes a clip of an incel talking to a foid.

That's not nice.
Found it on channel 4's youtube channel if that makes it easier to VPN bypass.

Also shameless sharing of my thread which includes a clip of an incel talking to a foid.

Wow, I did not notice that. Also seems to be blocked in the US, but it's a direct and easy watch if you let the whole video buffer.

That's not nice.

Wow, I did not notice that. Also seems to be blocked in the US, but it's a direct and easy watch if you let the whole video buffer.
What VPN do you use? Tunnelbear used to give you 500mb of free data, just use one of those 10 minute mail services to sign up and install the browser addon to toggle the VPN without installing the entire PC application.

What VPN do you use? Tunnelbear used to give you 500mb of free data, just use one of those 10 minute mail services to sign up and install the browser addon to toggle the VPN without installing the entire PC application.
Yup, I used the free version of TunnelBear with 500MB of data. Used it all up by the time I hit the 30 minute mark of the documentary, but I was still able to watch the rest of it, somehow.

Despite Tuna being the funniest one out of the bunch, I feel like they only included him in to show the audience how "dangerous" and "sadistic" we are. Funny enough, in the song that Tuna made, he sang about an incel who was "pushed back" and went out and killed women, the ones he described in the song being 16 years old. The interviewee attempted to falsely attribute it directly to the Isla Vista killings as a direct praise to Elliot Rodger, even though all of the actual victims of the Isla Vista shooting were of college age (18+), and most of the victims were not even women.
These docs and articles always pull this shit, the majority of us aren't like that or violent even if we like to joke around with locker room talk on here. I bet if we started calling all Muslims terrorists they'd go batshit.

Yup, I used the free version of TunnelBear with 500MB of data. Used it all up by the time I hit the 30 minute mark of the documentary, but I was still able to watch the rest of it, somehow.
I used youtube-dlp to rip it so maybe that'll work as another workaround, it's a bit annoying having to use it in command prompt however.

thx 4 summary. will not watch it. unless i'm bored af one day

I used youtube-dlp to rip it so maybe that'll work as another workaround, it's a bit annoying having to use it in command prompt however.
Never thought of it that way too.

Also wondering if you can use YouTube to MP4 online services to watch it that way.

Never thought of it that way too.

Also wondering if you can use YouTube to MP4 online services to watch it that way.
Tried that first but they all seem to block it for fear of big TV lawyers coming after them.