Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wanting to rope after playing Persona

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Persona is a jrpg series where you play as highschool student. Part of the game is making friends and increasing your social link with them, in Persona 3 every time you max out your friendship with a foid, you fuck her. It's not even subtle, the foids will invite you to their room and say "my parents aren't home" or something.
https://i.redd.it/rd7gwo4lao4a1.png

These scenes destroy me, brutally mogged by the Persona mc, he gets what I will never have, a foid freely offering her stinky roast beef flaps. I will never know this pure euphoria, any sex I ever get will be with a filthy prostitute or from an arranged marriage to one of my fat ugly cousins (I really don't wanna reduce myself to this).

Even if I were to wake up tomorrow as a desirable man (a white man), I still can't experience this kind of teen love because I'm almost 30...

It's too broootal @Transcended Trucel

It was a game intended to be played by social outcasts and hikkikomoris.
It's disgusting how they make a business from males' loneliness.
@Animecel2D

Persona is a jrpg series where you play as highschool student. Part of the game is making friends and increasing your social link with them, in Persona 3 every time you max out your friendship with a foid, you fuck her. It's not even subtle, the foids will invite you to their room and say "my parents aren't home" or something.
https://i.redd.it/rd7gwo4lao4a1.png

These scenes destroy me, brutally mogged by the Persona mc, he gets what I will never have, a foid freely offering her stinky roast beef flaps. I will never know this pure euphoria, any sex I ever get will be with a filthy prostitute or from an arranged marriage to one of my fat ugly cousins (I really don't wanna reduce myself to this).

Even if I were to wake up tomorrow as a desirable man (a white man), I still can't experience this kind of teen love because I'm almost 30...

It's too broootal @Transcended Trucel
indeed but while the game cope lasts it is top tier. And overall I think we are better off playing these games than without it. Even if it is suitfuel and giga blackpilling. @Indari

Brocel I’m glad you brought this topic up . I got Persona 4 on Steam last year but was extremely disgusted by my MC I was playing mogging me . It’s almost like I prefer to play a MC that I can relate to . But I think that Persona has a bright side when playing as an incel , it feels like you have friends . But it feels cucked watching your mc hit on all the foids as you sit in your room deprived of any love and attention from foids .
I was thinking of getting Persona 3 but haven’t even played much of Persona 4 and most importantly kinda feel like the Persona games are cucked .
I like suffering main characters like Silent Hill where I don’t feel as mogged and I can relate in some way .
But I think Persona has its pros and cons which depends on you .
since the MCs are self insert, I never have a problem with them flirting with the foids. As I fully immerse myself as the MC while playing

Persona 5 had a quote that said “I’ll guess I’ll start showering every day, I hear girls perfer a dude who’s hygienic”

Last edited:
is persona 3 good? 5 was dissappointing story wise much prefered 4

@Animecel2D
made by other subhumans

@Animecel2D
Just makes me feel more lonely

Brocel I’m glad you brought this topic up . I got Persona 4 on Steam last year but was extremely disgusted by my MC I was playing mogging me . It’s almost like I prefer to play a MC that I can relate to . But I think that Persona has a bright side when playing as an incel , it feels like you have friends . But it feels cucked watching your mc hit on all the foids as you sit in your room deprived of any love and attention from foids .
I was thinking of getting Persona 3 but haven’t even played much of Persona 4 and most importantly kinda feel like the Persona games are cucked .
I like suffering main characters like Silent Hill where I don’t feel as mogged and I can relate in some way .
But I think Persona has its pros and cons which depends on you .
This is the reason I have a hard time picking up rpgs or visual novels. Mostly cause I just can’t imagine or self-insert anymore. All the cope is gone. I would rather games had incel protagonists, someone that I could actually relate to. (Cause let’s face it only incels play rpgs the most).

That must be suifuel af to play these games

Normie whorshipping game for beta cucks in disguise. That's what you get for playing such shit. To redeem yourself you now have to grief on multiplayer games for atleast 200h and ruin the experience for atleast 20 lobbies, teamkill, bodyblock, cheat, troll, report, spread hate and bring darkness to as many normies as you can. That's your duty now.

Don't do similar mistakes in future, Forspoken is out for example, don't dare to buy it nor play it.

I hate all JRPG alike.

I bought the ps port for persona 4 golden, it's pure suicidefuel.

I feel like I'm being mocked (and mogged) through the screen by whoever designed this game.

I bought the ps port for persona 4 golden, it's pure suicidefuel.

I feel like I'm being mocked (and mogged) through the screen by whoever designed this game.
Haven't played that one, does the mc also fuck foids?

I dont play weeb trash :feelsUgh:

i deleted persona 5, i wanted a JRPG not a normfuck sim

Play Sengoku Rance

4 is golden lmao, 3 is pretty good. 5 did not play enough

or from an arranged marriage to one of my fat ugly cousins (I really don't wanna reduce myself to this).
You lucky bastard. Many of us will be alone for the rest of our lives. If you have this option you need to take it. Better to have somebody than to be completely alone, especially as you get older. I'd take an arranged marriage in a heartbeat.

Yukari was a bit annoying.